• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Honest Ex-Atheist

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you didn't watch and listened to the interview. Are you honest? Are you not a hypocrite atheist? This proves atheists are the worst hypocrites sir.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks like you didn't watch and listened to the interview. Are you honest? Are you not a hypocrite atheist? This proves atheists are the worst hypocrites sir.

becoming delusion and start believing in talking snake does not make you honest . :wink: you mean not believing in talking snake is hypcrite ? think carefully become you answer my question ..if you start running around in circles you might end up in jail again :wink: repent :wink:

2222222222222222222222.jpg

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean not watching the video posted by me and commenting as if you did is hypocritical. Thats why you dare not take on the pointers given by this honest ex-atheist sir.
You just proved atheists are the worst hypocrites. Ahahahahahaha..........................

cheers

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
let me break it down to a 3rd grade level. the bible specifically said that god created the universe in 6 days. if that is true, then why are there galaxies in formation all over the universe? The universe was already finished according to the bible. the fact it is still forming would leave the impression that it has been ftrming for billions of years... hmmm. don't let facts get in the way of your beliefs ...whahahahahaha....that old man is an idiot :wink: why is god STILL making galaxies now if he finished it all in 6 days? that old man cant even think :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I mean not watching the video posted by me and commenting as if you did is hypocritical. Thats why you dare not take on the pointers given by this honest ex-atheist sir.
You just proved atheists are the worst hypocrites. Ahahahahahaha..........................

cheers

let me break it down to a 3rd grade level. the bible specifically said that god created the universe in 6 days. if that is true, then why are there galaxies in formation all over the universe? The universe was already finished according to the bible. the fact it is still forming would leave the impression that it has been ftrming for billions of years... hmmm. don't let facts get in the way of your beliefs ...whahahahahaha....that old man is an idiot why is god STILL making galaxies now if he finished it all in 6 days? that old man cant even think ...whahahahaha

1) antony flew was not a scientist. So immediately your opinion is questionable because you know nothing about him.
2) older people do become senile, you know. i claim this for Antony Flew based on the observation in some videos near the end where he was clearly doddering to the point where he didn't seem to know what people were saying.
you, on the other hand, seem only to be yakking ...whahahahahahahah

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still did not watch the video sir and deal with the pointers brought up by the honest ex atheist sir.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I didn't ask you to prove or disprove the Bible sir.
I asked you to prove your belief that god does not exist sir. Do you have any proofs that god does not exists?

its easy to prove that god dont exists...now you believe in prayer right ? and you believe that god answer prayer right ? now please pray that i believe in your god now :wink: whahahahahahaah... see whether i believe in your god anot :wink:

[video=youtube;XwAcD1qsDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwAcD1qsDIA[/video]

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still did not watch the video sir and deal with the pointers brought up by the honest ex atheist sir.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

whahahahaha...i already proof your god is not real ...now you come back to the same question again ...one more time you running in circles im going to inf in .do not push your luck again .

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
whahahahaha...i already proof your god is not real ...now you come back to the same question again ...one more time you running in circles im going to inf in .do not push your luck again .

You didn't deal with the pointers brought up by the honest ex-atheist sir.
Who is the real hypocrite here?

I justs proved you are a hypocrite sir. Cool huh? Ban me la.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You didn't deal with the pointers brought up by the honest ex-atheist sir.
Who is the real hypocrite here?

I justs proved you are a hypocrite sir. Cool huh? Ban me la.

i already post on # 7 . whahahaha now you want to become suicide bomber because of your cult ? ok i give you inf for running in circle first :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
i already post on # 7 . whahahaha now you want to become suicide bomber because of your cult ? ok i give you inf for running in circle first :wink:

Your posts no.7 did not address any of the points brought up by the honest ex-atheist at all sir. Go watch teh video and read your own no.7 posts again sir.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your posts no.7 did not address any of the points brought up by the honest ex-atheist at all sir. Go watch teh video and read your own no.7 posts again sir.

i did watch the video and i did answer you ...what else you want ? dont waste my time again if you want to run in circles ..if not im going to get you another inf .

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, you never watched the video and did not deal with the pointers brought up by the honest ex-atheist. Anyone can watch the video and read what you posted repeatedly.
I just proved that you are a dishonest atheist sir. Why you so silly and dishonest?

Go ahead sir, ban me if you cannot reason and debate la.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another one inf for you ..since you dont repent and wanted to run in circles :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the one who not only ran away from post no.1 and ran around in circles claiming that you did not sir.
Aren't you showing everone how silly you are so openly? ahahahahahahahahahaha................

Cannot debate with reason and logic just click ban la. Go ahead la.

cheers

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
must wait until your inf level reach max then you will be automatic ban ...all the best to you :wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me break it down to a 3rd grade level. the bible specifically said that god created the universe in 6 days. if that is true, then why are there galaxies in formation all over the universe? The universe was already finished according to the bible. the fact it is still forming would leave the impression that it has been ftrming for billions of years... hmmm. don't let facts get in the way of your beliefs ...whahahahahaha....that old man is an idiot why is god STILL making galaxies now if he finished it all in 6 days? that old man cant even think ...whahahahaha

Did God really say He created the universe?

1) antony flew was not a scientist. So immediately your opinion is questionable because you know nothing about him.
2) older people do become senile, you know. i claim this for Antony Flew based on the observation in some videos near the end where he was clearly doddering to the point where he didn't seem to know what people were saying.
you, on the other hand, seem only to be yakking ...whahahahahahahah

Read carefully what the frist verse of the Bible: In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1:1)

It didn't read: In the beginning God created the universe and the earth....