• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Growing Islamist threats against Imran Firasat and his family in Spain

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The brave struggle waged by Firasar Imran, a Muslim convert, against Islamic totalitarian ideology has begun to cause problems in this city with political asylum in Spain and their children living in Indonesia.

For its undeniable news value Imran reproduce the letter and copies of their complaints and threats that have come from Muslim organizations. Weight to the seriousness of the matter, the Spanish authorities have not done much attention, a situation the report on these lines.

I am Imran Firasat from Madrid. Since arriving in Spain, took 6 years to receive death threats and physical assault by Muslims to oppose the blame for the violent ideology of Islam and dirt reveal the character of Muhammad. In recent years put several complaints to the police and the courts. Lately not paid much attention to these threats.

But now when I receive death threats against my family, straight from a radical Islamist groups in Indonesia, so I went to the police on May 13, 2012. First, the police officer told me no need to put the complaint, and you put some complaints in the past. I told him look, this threat is directed at my children and I worry a lot because I received an Islamist group in Indonesia called “Ulema Majelis and Indonesia.” For on this day the police officer put his complaint without giving me an opportunity to mention all that had contained the threat received.

The next day I received another threat from Indonesia of an Islamist group “Front Pembela Islam” and this threat is spoken in plain words to kill my children who are in Indonesia. With so much concern to the police went back to May 16 to inform and make the complaint, but surprisingly I was treated very badly. I told the police that I will receive the complaint and that complaint I have another day, because then I said but you have to see the complaint of another day if this bill threatens another group that are very radical Islamist and I are saying that if I keep fighting Islam and if not I apologize because I killed my family. But the agent strictly reject me to receive my complaint, saying that if I go with the Islamists because of course I threatened. When I said that it is your duty to get my complaint and if you do not violate my right, and I will report on the Interior Ministry, then in a bad mood and not wanting to end I wanted to put the complaint but as you can see the scanning of the first and second complaint, found that not much difference in the wording of the two complaints. It is because I once printed the text of the first complaint only slightly modifying it.

When I asked the police which is what I request police protection, as I said no I will get the protection it is not his fault if I mess with the Islamists. I asked what would be the solution to ensure the safety of me and my family, then I reply that “Remove your website and let yourself to stick with the Islamists.” At the end of the complaint myself strictly told me the head of office of complaints for not coming more and complain and blame that I have to mess with the Islamists.

By completion I mean that my actions according to police against Islam is not a fight against terrorism and radicalism but take it as picking on the Islamists. I also suggest to remove my page and stop talking against these Islamist terrorists.

So we will win the fight against Islamism? Instead of appreciating my fight, I will continue to discourage So dream of a world without radicalism and terrorism when we lower our own moral authority?

I do not say nothing but, no matter who I support and who to leave me alone, I will continue fighting until everyone is free of Islam. I can not convince anyone to join but no one can force me to leave the dirt to reveal awakening of Islam and the Western world against the growing threat of Islamism. Thank you very much.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
holy war start from delusional ppl who believe that their god is number one ...including your cult :wink: . have you wonder why muslims and christians are always fighting ? because these 2 cults are always brainwashing their members that their god is the only god on earth :wink: