• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Teo kena roasted at Pre-U seminar

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://fifthazure.tumblr.com/post/24189167626/pre-u-sem-reflections-you-dpm-teo
Pre-U Sem Reflections- **** You, DPM Teo

tumblr_m4xpn6RW9E1r0b5n0.jpg

So on the first real day of PUS, DPM Teo Chee Hean came to have a “conversation” with the participants. Simply put, any little respect I have for him before is now lost. Essentially, he skipped over vital topics the youth are interested in and essentially explained the PAP manifesto- the the audience was visibly and audibly annoyed. You can find a censored version on RazorTV, but it was essentially a roast of DPM Teo. For those not familiar with roasts, Comedy Central occasionally get controversial people to sit in the middle of a stage while comedians rip him apart, all in good fun. Except hear, there is no good fun. The participants made it extremely clear they were dissatisfied with DPM Teo- and when we asked about our concerns which we do not know what can be done to solved, he will give the fucking ridiculous reply “What do you think (can be done)?”. Flaming piece of bullshit. We are 17 year old with very little to no life experience and you wantusto come up with policies for you? It is exactly because we don’t know what can be done we worry about the country. We seek your opinion. You gave us none. And when someone manned up and replied, “I am 17 years old, I don’t know what to do”, the crowd went berserk in applause. Fuck you, sir. We elected you into office because we believe you held the answers- and in (any other) democracy, if you cannot come up with a solution, we will vote you out. Maybe Low Thia Kiang has an answer. Look at Bush’s Republican party- they cannot come up with an adequate solution for the debt, Iraq, etc. and Obama was voted in- he is now facing the same problem. My point is that this is fucking ridiculous for DPM Teo to ask for solutions. And even if we gave one, his experience in parliament will allow him to rip it apart and replace it with the vanilla PAP policy. Fuck you.

Theres also an epidemic on dodging questions. Whenever a question which hit home was asked, he simply asked for the next question. To the point where he skipped 7-8 question in a row on freedom of speech and other topics the PAP is scared of. He also maneuvered as a politician would- when asked about freedom of press, he diverted into the problems of the US press and not mention about the state of Singapore- fearing cooperate interests in free press, championing “responsible press”, forgetting the it is only responsible to the government’s view on issues. And when the term “without censorship” came in third in the data collected from us prior to the talk in “ideal attributes for Singapore”, he did not even mention it and just talk about other things. And when faced with a tough question, he turned to anecdotes and stupid analogies, including his dead grandparents, escalators breaking down, mountains and mountain ranges, before coming back to mention the problem and moving on. Fuck you, sir.
tumblr_m4xpu2bDGz1r0b5n0.jpg

It was fun to watch his face when the most upvoted comment in the miniforum we used via smartphones which was projected on the board mentioned “I will fight for true democracy” and “I will fight for Hougang Teochew Porridge.”

tumblr_m4xq24uvK61r0b5n0.jpg

tumblr_m4xq4gO7mL1r0b5n0.png

Expected bullshit, received bullshit, but a renewed hope for our youth… Clearly the future leaders of our nation knows their shit. If these was a forum of “average” apathetic youth, none of that would have happened.

The mainstream media tried to spin it as a constructive dialogue. But we were there. We saw the patheticness of it all.

EDIT: I should note, everyone I talked to agreed with this general opinion. Just how much DPM fucked up.

B

Baluku

After the stunt he pulled at Hougang.

He still want to show his face so soon?

Does he thinks he is popular in SGP? :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Young sinkies are so rude nowadays. Next year only foreign talents and PRs will be invited to the pre u seminar.

jw5

Loyal
Seriously, not that I want to criticize this wonderful man, but some of the things he says in public
could be thought of and articulated by a pre u student.

Of course, that's still better than a certain Zorro.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be farked by 17 year olds says it all... To engage the young, you must have done something extraordinary so they can respect you. What the fark has Teo Chee Bye done that garners respect? And to top it off, the MF is drop dead ugly. Bad decision for him to talk to teenagers.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will be the voters in 2016.
There is hope yet

I agree.. There's still hope for this country..

sorry 17 yearolds or youths think more with their clothes and fashion not about their country

In 4 years time, most of them will be 21, 22.. Old enough to vote..

They'll be more mature in their thinking after goin 2 years of National Slavery.. After NS, they'll find it hard to find work due to the competition from the FTs.. Some of them may also be unable to get a place in our local Uni.. No work, no money.. No money cannot buy fancy clothes.. So out of anger they'll vote for the Oppo in 2016..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If TCH comes in to this forum to engage us and is able to withstand the heat from SBF, uncle will give him a royal salute.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree.. There's still hope for this country..

In 4 years time, most of them will be 21, 22.. Old enough to vote..

They'll be more mature in their thinking after goin 2 years of National Slavery.. After NS, they'll find it hard to find work due to the competition from the FTs.. Some of them may also be unable to get a place in our local Uni.. No work, no money.. No money cannot buy fancy clothes.. So out of anger they'll vote for the Oppo in 2016..

Only the boys go through Pulau Guantanamo. The flat chested girls (most of them) will be reindoctrinated in NUS, NTU and NMP Eugene Tan's SMU

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Youth have always been a source of fertility for revolution.

In most Asian countries 17s and 18s are collage going age since they start schooling much younger.Whereas here in Singapore the age is deliberately delayed beginning school.And further couple of years is taken away in NS.National Service in the formative yeras by Goh Keng Swee was an economical solution.He wanted to delay youth entering the job market.But much later LKY used NS for other psychological reasons.One of it is depoliticize our youth.

But nature has it's path.No LKY can change that.And trouble is indeed brewing for PAP ,if youth at school age are questioning PAP with political maturity.In time even secondary two students may ask similar questions.Thanks to social medias in the net.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Youth have always been a source of fertility for revolution.

In most Asian countries 17s and 18s are collage (emphasis added) going age since they start schooling much younger.Whereas here in Singapore the age is deliberately delayed beginning school.And further couple of years is taken away in NS.National Service in the formative yeras by Goh Keng Swee was an economical solution.He wanted to delay youth entering the job market.But much later LKY used NS for other psychological reasons.One of it is depoliticize our youth.

But nature has it's path.No LKY can change that.And trouble is indeed brewing for PAP ,if youth at school age are questioning PAP with political maturity.In time even secondary two students may ask similar questions.Thanks to social medias (emphasis added) in the net.

I am not trying to do Leong Sam's job, but it should be college rather than collage.
Singular is medium, plural is media, and therefore, there is no such term "medias"

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not trying to do Leong Sam's job, but it should be college rather than collage.
Singular is medium, plural is media, and therefore, there is no such term "medias"

Thanks pal.But please understand we are not writing an essay here.Most type our thoughts as if we are talking and hence all the is grammatically wrong should be acceptable.Even than ,as the saying goes,that the Yankees and Brits are divided by English.And even if spoke unto you on Shakespraen style or even a Cockney Rhyming Slang from London,you would least understand.That's English for you.

Besides,communicating our thought process electronically with all the emotions to boot is even harder.The very reason why smiley face symbols came to existence.

Therefore,spellings and grammar is my least of worries.Whether readers understood the gist of what I am indeed trying to say matters.See,even I can't fathom whether you are patronizing me by your pompousness or just jesting for good fun.That is electronically speaking.:smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks pal.But please understand we are not writing an essay here.Most type our thoughts as if we are talking and hence all the is grammatically wrong should be acceptable.Even than ,as the saying goes,that the Yankees and Brits are divided by English.And even if spoke unto you on Shakespraen style or even a Cockney Rhyming Slang from London,you would least understand.That's English for you.

Besides,communicating our thought process electronically with all the emotions to boot is even harder.The very reason why smiley face symbols came to existence.

Therefore,spellings and grammar is my least of worries.Whether readers understood the gist of what I am indeed trying to say matters.See,even I can't fathom whether you are patronizing me by your pompousness or just jesting for good fun.That is electronically speaking.:smile:

OK then. Whatever suits you.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCH is supposed to be PM material, our current DPM. His intelligence as can be seen is highly questionable. His ability to be a hypocrite is second to none as we saw with the Hougang BE. The PAPzis are made up of poor quality human beings. Singapore is of course doomed with such leaders who lack intelligence and basic human traits. :eek:

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the negative impression of the DPM among the Spore public was worse than expected after his behavior in the BE. People who has a general good impression before were turn off n i guess the respect were lost. The govt try to salvage him by featuring him almost daily in e mainstream media but i think it cannot really work now. The general sentiment was that he caused DC to lose support n make the WP stronger.Many also feel PM is much better than him.

The general impression of him is that he is not the match for LTK in terms of intelligence,ability,politicwl skill and strategy after his BE fiasco. It is a pity as this could not happen if he did not expose his weakness publicly.

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the negative impression of the DPM among the Spore public was worse than expected after his behavior in the BE. People who has a general good impression before were turn off n i guess the respect were lost. The govt try to salvage him by featuring him almost daily in e mainstream media but i think it cannot really work now. The general sentiment was that he caused DC to lose support n make the WP stronger.Many also feel PM is much better than him.

The general impression of him is that he is not the match for LTK in terms of intelligence,ability,politicwl skill and strategy after his BE fiasco. It is a pity as this could not happen if he did not expose his weakness publicly.

AS i always say and tell my friends...all these so called ex generals are the most useless with the lowest EQ.