• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you don't earn more then 300K a year in Australia you are poor.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are saying, people that quit should prepare for all eventuality? And be determined to make it in their new country?

Bro, I think quitters should equip with nothing-to-lose mentality and march on ! What's worst than living in your life fear of losing jobs, picking aluminum cans or at the mercy of few elites. The world outside the tiny dot has much to offer.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ATTACH]

15oj72w.jpg

Happy like Harry.

Attachments

• 15oj72w.jpg
    15oj72w.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 245

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is this Gillard government and Abbott alternative government who live in la-la land of milk and iron ore.

Despite the mining boom, which just halted into glut fear, the Aussie govt was still shockingly in debt and thinking of spending more.

Cannot blame them, 21 years of prosperity and people forgot that they can bee poor again.

In the next few years, middle class Aussies will be hit with higher taxes as the inefficiencies hidden by an economic boom show up.

An economic boom is always a double edge sword.

Whichever party form the next govt, they will need to look to Spain for solution!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm voting for katter!

There is this Gillard government and Abbott alternative government who live in la-la land of milk and iron ore.

Despite the mining boom, which just halted into glut fear, the Aussie govt was still shockingly in debt and thinking of spending more.

Cannot blame them, 21 years of prosperity and people forgot that they can bee poor again.

In the next few years, middle class Aussies will be hit with higher taxes as the inefficiencies hidden by an economic boom show up.

Whichever party form the next govt, they will need to look to Spain for solution!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm voting for katter!

Business is bad, I need WA Labor to win, but that could be 4 years away. They spend money like running water and I have no problem getting some of that money :biggrin:

Luckily, I can fall back on my salary. :(

Someone showed me this article the other day and we had a good laugh!
This will work for maybe 3 in 10 rich people.
15 ways rich people think differently
http://www.news.com.au/business/wor...hink-differently/story-e6frfm9r-1226464697808

Don't mistaken rich people for successful people!

This one is true.
10. Live below your means.

This is a LABOR man ...
http://catallaxyfiles.com/2012/08/28/bill-shorten-would-you-trust-him-with-your-money/

Bill Shorten – would you trust him with your money?
76 comments

Bill Shorten claims that he finds it difficult to make ends meet with his $330 000 a year salary

I’ve got a young family, I find it hard enough to make ends meet currently and I’ve got a job

Mr Shorten is the Minister for Employment and Workplace Relations and the Minister for Financial Services and Superannuation – surely positions that involve some knowledge and experience in managing finances.

Instead we have a minister who claims to be struggling on four times average wages. He also has the emotional intelligence to insult Newstart recipients by comparing his situation to theirs. A Minister who is also attacking the low paid by increasing the superannuation guarantee to 12 per cent.

If he cannot manage his own very large salary, how can we trust him to manage the taxpayers’ money?

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my school holidays i use to work at farms picking fruits, that job usually got me around 150 to 170au dollars a day, I did brick laying infrequently and that got me around the same dollars, worked in restaurants for around 12-14 dollars an hour. Australia is truly a wonderful country. A huge part of my life was left behind there.:(

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes its been 21 years but now Gilliard is out there denying the mining boom is over. China is slowing AND rebalancing. People need to make an educated guess about what this means. Look at Fortescue, first blasted Chanos and now pulling back expansion plans. With this increased capacity I wonder what will happen when iron ore and copper fall further? The China Bulls are expecting a recovery of prices - and the govt there has recently announced they will export their way out of this slowdown - but who is going to buy?

The US? Europe? and how will they attain it? Devalue the Yuan?

Mitt Romney has promised to label China a Currency Manipulator - so I suppose all Australians better hope for an Obama reelection!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more you earn, the more you crave for luxury. Imagine earning $330K like Bill, but you don't have a tailored made suit, no Phillipe Partek watch, no $10million house at the seaside, 2nd vacation home in the rural area. Of course you would feel you don't earn enough. There is always another "level" you want to reach once you've seen it. The higher you go, the more people you know that are richer then you. When does it end? This material pursued.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes its been 21 years but now Gilliard is out there denying the mining boom is over. China is slowing AND rebalancing. People need to make an educated guess about what this means. Look at Fortescue, first blasted Chanos and now pulling back expansion plans. With this increased capacity I wonder what will happen when iron ore and copper fall further? The China Bulls are expecting a recovery of prices - and the govt there has recently announced they will export their way out of this slowdown - but who is going to buy?

The US? Europe? and how will they attain it? Devalue the Yuan?

Mitt Romney has promised to label China a Currency Manipulator - so I suppose all Australians better hope for an Obama reelection!

Atlas Iron is the first to go, followed by Fortescue. These companies are created in boom time, and they can't last. Their profit will turn quickly into losses if they do not cut their labour and capex.

No one should be surprised at the speed of price changes. We have been warned about Chinese steelmakers buying from the ore stockpile.

Things will change again when the new Chinese leadership come to power.

I wrote a few years back that Australia will be the last to join the GFC. I believe it is akan datang.

Last edited:

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
China has been screwing australia for the past few years, so why are you people so excited about the wealth you possess now? the moment China stop buying raw minerals from Australia, your minister start to cry father cry mother...without china, Australia is nothing, your country is blessed with raw minerals, basically the ppl there are a bunch of alcoholic, lay back swine..

Arthur

I don't agree with you but it is just my opinion.
I think if you have all pleasures of life but not earning about 300k per year than you are a rich man.