• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the reason why Angela Faye Oon (温琼妃) is not a cadre member.....

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
while the WP foot soldier are working hard..

fs2.jpg

fs3.jpg

fs4.jpg

fs5.jpg

fs6.jpg

fs7.jpg

fs8.jpg

fs9.jpg

fs10.jpg

fs11.jpg

fs12.jpg

fs13.jpg

fs14.jpg

fs15.jpg

she is playing diablo 3 24/7.....

526692_222396897877333_100003210741553_392051_1656239019_n.jpg

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with shallow or deep. He's a troll.

That's exactly what he is! Silly one liners, off-topic comments, he only wants to provoke and distract. Bloody idiot!

Maybe shld use the same troll methods against him. Let him taste his own medicine.

Last edited:

PMPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our resident forummer Perspective is in peekture 2 :biggrin:

Edit: Sorry peekture 5. Blur blur.......

Last edited:

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's exactly what he is! Silly one liners, off-topic comments, he only wants to provoke and distract. Bloody idiot!

Maybe shld use the same troll methods against him. Let him taste his own medicine.

I'll simply ignore him. Troll feeds on attention. If everyone ignores him, he will die naturally.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
brocoli have u fwd this scoop to TCH and Co..days ago u were asking to be oppo mole..i think no party also interested in d chicken feed and self analysis that u dishing out..sorry i forgot maybe GMS might be..go approach him..

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
heh heh, stop it!!! Dont fight among one another leh.PAPies spies are watching very closely on the WP every movement.Dont give them any chances to hit back at WP leh.By Election finish doesnt mean must find fault among one another.Lesson never learn like that.Hai...:mad:

papspies.jpg

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please show some respect to the 2 ladies who are hard at work ... not staying online 24/7 for D3

friedachan-20100709.jpg

I talk very nicely to Frieda despite our lack of familiarity everytime i have a chance to. So you wanna stalk her or what?