• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP's internal change, if any, is something we await in anticipation with unabated breath. It can drastically change the shape of things to come. Whether there is change here or not, business will not be as usual.

I also say. LHL's control will be severely tested when old man passes on. In the old days, when the emperor dies, sometimes the crown prince kena slaughtered by generals :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
moolightaffairs said:
no matter what i will still vote for any opposition that contest in my ward. thank you.

To me, each election is a referendum on the political system. More and more
people are beginning to feel that way.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
even our hard earned, blood and sweat savings are being cheated.... and you guys still want to trust this government

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys, if you want your hard earned, blood & sweat savings back....vote out the PAP....before it's too late

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
HG BE was due to YSL; but to me it was not a waste of tax players' funds. The 60.9% winning margin proof showed the majority of the HG voters are not distracted by YSL at all. They are pramagatic, courageous, far sighted and have the IQ to through the hidden agenda of those spinned snake medicine stories.

This is money worth spending to tell all Singaporeans that it is time to wake up....for the sake of your families, your children and your HARD EARNED, BLOOD & SWEAT SAVINGS!!!

Life is just cycle of 70-80+ years....we have been taken a ride for past 30 years....do you want to be taken for another ride in the next 30 years???