Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 91

Thread: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    11,324
    My Reputation Points: 3016 / Power: 11

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    So is that Desmond guy going to remain on the payroll for another shot? How much money is the PAP wasting on him? Workers who are paying union dues should demand that this Desmond guy get a real job instead of leeching on them.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheowyonglee View Post
    Kinana, then what do you have to say about the lost of popular votes to the WP during the 2011 election???Check the tables below guys!!!Kinana you dare not say anything?Whose more shaky?WP or PAP???



    lol.. fantastic post..

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    *(^_^)*
    Posts
    1,058
    My Reputation Points: 388 / Power: 4

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    Anyone wants to help to De Rep this Farker Kinana ?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,259
    My Reputation Points: 1274 / Power: 9

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huat-Ah View Post
    Anyone wants to help to De Rep this Farker Kinana ?
    Why you all so worked up? Be cos I busy enjoying myself and not reminding him to take his medicine, his health and ED is worsening. Go back and look at his prediction quotes before the BE and paste them here. You will be able to see how bad his condition is and also show him to wake him up, with some luck, albeit long shot. Me going back to my lazy holiday.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    791
    My Reputation Points: 27 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinana View Post
    The entire WP big wigs showing up and losing 2.7%. Thats worst
    No wonder people here labelled you a "troll". You really are.

    Besides stupid one-liners, out-of-context conclusions, lame excuses and inconsistent/incongruent points of view, what else are you capable of? I've never seen you writing anything remotely interesting or intelligent. You studied in Mandai Zoo?

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    *(^_^)*
    Posts
    1,058
    My Reputation Points: 388 / Power: 4

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfuck View Post
    Why you all so worked up? Be cos I busy enjoying myself and not reminding him to take his medicine, his health and ED is worsening. Go back and look at his prediction quotes before the BE and paste them here. You will be able to see how bad his condition is and also show him to wake him up, with some luck, albeit long shot. Me going back to my lazy holiday.
    Well i have been controlling my temper

    Anyway Kinana has FAILED miserably

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7,814
    My Reputation Points: 1573 / Power: 7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepblue0911

    No wonder people here labelled you a "troll". You really are.

    Besides stupid one-liners, out-of-context conclusions, lame excuses and inconsistent/incongruent points of view, what else are you capable of? I've never seen you writing anything remotely interesting or intelligent. You studied in Mandai Zoo?
    In the elementary school of intermediate primates.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    791
    My Reputation Points: 27 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fook Seng View Post
    In the elementary school of intermediate primates.
    I suspect some primates are more intelligent than Kinana. Ah Meng probably had a higher IQ

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    *(^_^)*
    Posts
    1,058
    My Reputation Points: 388 / Power: 4

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by deepblue0911 View Post
    I suspect some primates are more intelligent than Kinana. Ah Meng probably had a higher IQ
    lol lol lol

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    300
    My Reputation Points: 92 / Power: 7

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by deepblue0911 View Post
    I suspect some primates are more intelligent than Kinana. Ah Meng probably had a higher IQ
    You don't need to "suspect".

    It has been conclusively proven by his numerous imbecile posts & threads.

    Last edited by Patriot; 29-05-2012 at 05:48 AM.
    The past is history, the future a mystery. Carpe diem!!! Seize the Day!!!

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    tikor liang tikor zo
    Posts
    1,086
    My Reputation Points: 153 / Power: 7

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    the WP may have lost a small % of the votes, but the papaya only gained a nose hair from the valid votes. this only goes to show, that the ppl may have been disappointed with YSL's disappearance, but they'd rather spoil the vote than to allow another MIW into parliament.
    in NS, they issue new balance, now, oldman walk, no balance...

    we're an island of elites also known as commandos.
    gahmen command, and all do


  12. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7,814
    My Reputation Points: 1573 / Power: 7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepblue0911

    I suspect some primates are more intelligent than Kinana. Ah Meng probably had a higher IQ
    Ah Meng has gone to heaven and he had a soul. Maybe Kinana now has a chance.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    791
    My Reputation Points: 27 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fook Seng View Post
    Ah Meng has gone to heaven and he had a soul. Maybe Kinana now has a chance.
    That's true. Kinana can apply to the Zoo to replace Ah Meng as the star primate

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,751
    My Reputation Points: 335 / Power: 3

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by deepblue0911 View Post
    That's true. Kinana can apply to the Zoo to replace Ah Meng as the star primate

    When you can't reason and debate, you need to resort to name calling, personal attacks.

    cheers

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20,152
    My Reputation Points: 3933 / Power: 14

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinana View Post

    When you can't reason and debate, you need to resort to name calling, personal attacks.

    cheers
    kinana welcome back....
    i never name call you hor......i only stand your parents bones......

    KAN PHUA NE NA BU EH LAO CHEEBY (translated: i fuck your mum's old pussy until it's mangled)
    ____________________________________


    Obstructing the development of political parties and competitive candidates is as fraudulent as stuffing ballot boxes.
    Buying votes with state resources is as fraudulent as stealing them outright during the tally.
    Dominating the media or stacking the electoral commission with friends is as fraudulent as violating the secrecy of the vote.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,138
    My Reputation Points: 8888 / Power: 21

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinana View Post
    Took down 2.7% of votes inspite of the whole WP leadership campaigning
    Bought up 2.7% of votes only in spite of PM and DPM involvement in the campaign plus YSL saga.

    PUI! Lim Beh spit on PAP!
    If i were to be one of the PAP voters, i will feel very Lao Kui!
    还我河山

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    791
    My Reputation Points: 27 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinana View Post

    When you can't reason and debate, you need to resort to name calling, personal attacks. cheers
    Why dun you re-visit the old threads when we engaged? See for yourself if I've ever failed to reason and debate with you. The problem with you is you NEVER reason or debate. You give one liners without backing up with facts, analysis, etc.

    By calling you a primate, I'm nicer to you then many others in this forum. They called you worse names, no? You better cherish me

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,751
    My Reputation Points: 335 / Power: 3

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    See, you have no explaanation of the 2.7% loss after only a year and need to resort to insults, name caling etc.

    cheers

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,138
    My Reputation Points: 8888 / Power: 21

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by deepblue0911 View Post
    Why dun you re-visit the old threads when we engaged? See for yourself if I've ever failed to reason and debate with you. The problem with you is you NEVER reason or debate. You give one liners without backing up with facts, analysis, etc.

    By calling you a primate, I'm nicer to you then many others in this forum. They called you worse names, no? You better cherish me
    You are a too nice a person for assholes like Kanina!
    还我河山

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    791
    My Reputation Points: 27 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinana View Post
    See, you have no explaanation of the 2.7% loss after only a year and need to resort to insults, name caling etc.cheers
    Because you deserve the insults. Frankly, I'm already too nice to you.

    The 2.7% drop is easily explanable given the YSL incident, Sajeev, PLG, and Png's performance during the campaign. The question is whether you can look at the drop objectively or are you blinded by your allegiance to PAP.

    Clearly, you're incapable for being objective. I don't like name calling, but for you, you deserve it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. For TJS to win, TCB need to gain votes from TT
    By ruffles in forum Political Issues [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-08-2011, 01:12 AM
  2. ONLY 9% loss of votes??? Rubbish!!!
    By makapaaa in forum Political Issues [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 02:33 AM
  3. If clemency was given to Yong, how many votes will PAP loss?
    By Tan Kim Kim in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 25-08-2010, 10:36 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 12:31 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 08:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •