• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So is that Desmond guy going to remain on the payroll for another shot? How much money is the PAP wasting on him? Workers who are paying union dues should demand that this Desmond guy get a real job instead of leeching on them.

GerGer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana, then what do you have to say about the lost of popular votes to the WP during the 2011 election???Check the tables below guys!!!Kinana you dare not say anything?Whose more shaky?WP or PAP???

ElectionsinSingapore.jpg

fu.jpg

lol.. fantastic post..

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone wants to help to De Rep this Farker Kinana ? :smile:

Why you all so worked up? Be cos I busy enjoying myself and not reminding him to take his medicine, his health and ED is worsening. Go back and look at his prediction quotes before the BE and paste them here. You will be able to see how bad his condition is and also show him to wake him up, with some luck, albeit long shot. Me going back to my lazy holiday.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
The entire WP big wigs showing up and losing 2.7%. Thats worst

No wonder people here labelled you a "troll". You really are.

Besides stupid one-liners, out-of-context conclusions, lame excuses and inconsistent/incongruent points of view, what else are you capable of? I've never seen you writing anything remotely interesting or intelligent. You studied in Mandai Zoo? :biggrin:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you all so worked up? Be cos I busy enjoying myself and not reminding him to take his medicine, his health and ED is worsening. Go back and look at his prediction quotes before the BE and paste them here. You will be able to see how bad his condition is and also show him to wake him up, with some luck, albeit long shot. Me going back to my lazy holiday.

Well i have been controlling my temper :p

Anyway Kinana has FAILED miserably :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
deepblue0911 said:
No wonder people here labelled you a "troll". You really are.

Besides stupid one-liners, out-of-context conclusions, lame excuses and inconsistent/incongruent points of view, what else are you capable of? I've never seen you writing anything remotely interesting or intelligent. You studied in Mandai Zoo? :biggrin:

In the elementary school of intermediate primates.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
the WP may have lost a small % of the votes, but the papaya only gained a nose hair from the valid votes. this only goes to show, that the ppl may have been disappointed with YSL's disappearance, but they'd rather spoil the vote than to allow another MIW into parliament.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
deepblue0911 said:
I suspect some primates are more intelligent than Kinana. Ah Meng probably had a higher IQ :biggrin:

Ah Meng has gone to heaven and he had a soul. Maybe Kinana now has a chance.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When you can't reason and debate, you need to resort to name calling, personal attacks.

cheers
kinana welcome back....
i never name call you hor......i only stand your parents bones......

KAN PHUA NE NA BU EH LAO CHEEBY (translated: i fuck your mum's old pussy until it's mangled)

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Took down 2.7% of votes inspite of the whole WP leadership campaigning

Bought up 2.7% of votes only in spite of PM and DPM involvement in the campaign plus YSL saga.

PUI! Lim Beh spit on PAP!:oIo:
If i were to be one of the PAP voters, i will feel very Lao Kui!:o

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

When you can't reason and debate, you need to resort to name calling, personal attacks. cheers

Why dun you re-visit the old threads when we engaged? See for yourself if I've ever failed to reason and debate with you. The problem with you is you NEVER reason or debate. You give one liners without backing up with facts, analysis, etc.

By calling you a primate, I'm nicer to you then many others in this forum. They called you worse names, no? You better cherish me :biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, you have no explaanation of the 2.7% loss after only a year and need to resort to insults, name caling etc.

cheers

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why dun you re-visit the old threads when we engaged? See for yourself if I've ever failed to reason and debate with you. The problem with you is you NEVER reason or debate. You give one liners without backing up with facts, analysis, etc.

By calling you a primate, I'm nicer to you then many others in this forum. They called you worse names, no? You better cherish me :biggrin:

You are a too nice a person for assholes like Kanina!:biggrin:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, you have no explaanation of the 2.7% loss after only a year and need to resort to insults, name caling etc.cheers

Because you deserve the insults. Frankly, I'm already too nice to you.

The 2.7% drop is easily explanable given the YSL incident, Sajeev, PLG, and Png's performance during the campaign. The question is whether you can look at the drop objectively or are you blinded by your allegiance to PAP.

Clearly, you're incapable for being objective. I don't like name calling, but for you, you deserve it.