• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

WP Low Thia Kiang's multimillion dollar house and his privileged life

wpwhistleblower

Aiya you please no eb so stupid. Low Tia kiang use popel thne throw away. You all shout sapport him until liek want to dir but he is the own lvie in miillion dollar hosue. he is the oenw cam siong with PAP. he is PAP special two leg pig. Yu all still live in hdb. You all no money go see doctore. he can see doc tor free. This two leg pig also got liek PAP MP. Stay in A class hospital.

This wpwhistleblower is likely to be that stupid squirrel too. The mole in WP working for the MIW.

deepblue0911

You dare to say Low Tia Kiang house no many million dollar? You dare say he no use his many million he earn from MP to pay for his house? He very good hor.

Why do you begrudge LTK for having millions? So what if he used his MP allowances if he has earned them? The question is whether he is doing a good job for what he's paid to do? If so, why do you care how he uses his money? LTK must be poor like a church mouse? What a stupid logic this is!!!

Unless you're saying LTK has ill-gotten money, he's living beyond his means. If you have evidence that LTK is corrupt, involves in crimes, etc, say it like a man to a mainstream media and reveal your true identity. Not hide here behind the computer screen and spew rubbish. (Worse, deliberately writing in this half-baked broken English to disguise your identity. Despicable!)

wpwhistleblower

Becos Low Tia Kiang is liar and big hypocript. He talk until he so poor fight for poor but use miilion dollar PAP MP allwoance to buy million dollar hosue. Live very very very good life btu kay kay like liek very poor. You thinnk Low Tia Kiang so honest you ask him proof sign stautory declaration say what come out her eno true. I sumpah. I will maek him lau kwee and put all the proof on teh Internet. Minute is minute nia. got many many mnay many thing in WP peopel still donno what this 2 leg pig liar got do.

Why do you begrudge LTK for having millions? So what if he used his MP allowances if he has earned them? The question is whether he is doing a good job for what he's paid to do? If so, why do you care how he uses his money? LTK must be poor like a church mouse? What a stupid logic this is!!!

Unless you're saying LTK has ill-gotten money, he's living beyond his means. If you have evidence that LTK is corrupt, involves in crimes, etc, say it like a man to a mainstream media and reveal your true identity. Not hide here behind the computer screen and spew rubbish. (Worse, deliberately writing in this half-baked broken English to disguise your identity. Despicable!)

deepblue0911

Becos Low Tia Kiang is liar and big hypocript. He talk until he so poor fight for poor but use miilion dollar PAP MP allwoance to buy million dollar hosue. Live very very very good life btu kay kay like liek very poor. You thinnk Low Tia Kiang so honest you ask him proof sign stautory declaration say what come out her eno true. I sumpah. I will maek him lau kwee and put all the proof on teh Internet. Minute is minute nia. got many many mnay many thing in WP peopel still donno what this 2 leg pig liar got do.

I'm waiting for you to expose LTK and anyone else who is corrupt. When are you going to do that in the mainstream media and with your true identity? Can't wait. Faster faster do leh ... :biggrin:

HTOLAS

May I suggest you take up a Workplace Literacy Course at one of the following CETs:
  • NTUC Learning Hub
  • SSA
  • Training Vision Institute
  • Kaplan Professional
  • Mendaki Sense.

The course only costs about $100 and should help you to write in a less tiresome manner.

wpwhistleblower said:
You say you no one or two no good thign in WP. You think CPIB no or donno? If CPIB no, why you tihnk CPIB no do anyting? You wait Lee Kuan Yew die and you see Low tia Kiang jialat jialat or not.

If nothing happens you jialat. They find out who you are, you also jialat.

maxxieb

first of all MP allowance is never a million dollar pay.....now is just $15000 a month for a MP...Your Maths failed badly!!! When did LTK say he is poor???Using your logic so how is LHL??????? i think in singapore nobody live better that LKY and LHL....their house is much bigger than LTK...i also never LHL use his money to help AMK poor resident!!!! KNN now AMK is under attack of Mozzzies deague fever....he still nowheere to be seen to help the affected resident or send a words of concern!!!! many AMK people dun dare to go back to their home

palden

No photo? Talk only? See below. Got his house pics.

dover_castle.jpg

Huat-Ah

wpwhistleblower ==>> Cock and Ball Sucker For Men In white.

wpwhistleblower ==>> Petty minded and Jealous of successful people

wpwhistleblower ==>> Troller + Failure Boy

MightyMouse

I'm waiting for you to expose LTK and anyone else who is corrupt. When are you going to do that in the mainstream media and with your true identity? Can't wait. Faster faster do leh ... :biggrin:

Actually, the MSM no need to even know your true identity. Just write them an email with secretsquirrel2 id can liao. They will help you repeat all your claims to a wider audience. No point writing in fake bad English in Sammyboy forum. There is only a limited audience to all the secrets that you know. Please do fast, I can't wait to catch the news from the MSM with your expose!

cheowyonglee

Aiya you please no eb so stupid. Low Tia kiang use popel thne throw away. You all shout sapport him until liek want to dir but he is the own lvie in miillion dollar hosue. he is the oenw cam siong with PAP. he is PAP special two leg pig. Yu all still live in hdb. You all no money go see doctore. he can see doc tor free. This two leg pig also got liek PAP MP. Stay in A class hospital.

how about mr lee???

he more rich then mr LOW right???stay in class A or better?got private doctor or better?huh huh huh???

cheowyonglee

if Mr low stay in rich house, then all the PAP MP stay where?In HDB???If Mr Low stay in class A hospital, then your MM Lee and all his MM MP, MMM ... stay in what class???

If like that also can be consider blacksheep, hahaha try sending this message to your beloved PAP tellong them... heh you stay so rich... the people stay hdb.. not fair!!! kelong...!!! Why should i support PAP MP if they stay so rich i stay hdb???use class A i use class c???Not fair... kelong!!!

HAHAH... tell them straight in their face ok!!!KNN

longbow

What we should ask for is for all MPs to publicly disclose their assets as well as various boards that they sit on. It should apply to all MPs. I think transparency is the way to go.

May I suggest you take up a Workplace Literacy Course at one of the following CETs:
  • NTUC Learning Hub
  • SSA
  • Training Vision Institute
  • Kaplan Professional
  • Mendaki Sense.

The course only costs about $100 and should help you to write in a less tiresome manner.

I think BEFORE he takes the Workplace Literacy Course, he has to take spelling classes... for example how to spell "hypocrite"?
I could not find the meaning of "hypocript" in google.

Aiyah no need to talk rubbish. I got say is correct or no correct. If no correct, you tell me which one no correct. No need to talk character asaniation rubbish.

What the fuck is "asaniation"? Do you seriously think you could pull it off, given that you can't complete a single sentence without spelling error?