• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Low Thia Kiang's multimillion dollar house and his privileged life

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah Low got no fire in belly but got many many million $$$$$ in bank for beign good PAP spy. Now he waiting more MP pension, he can see doctor free, he can be like PAP poeple, live like PAP millionare even though he kay kay fight them. so I garantee he mouth glue. Never open. Wait he tok much, PAP kick him out an he no more money, no pension, no free see doctor. You all got no why he no tell pople where he lvie? Becos he paiseh. he bluf bluf talk help poor but his house very big, got use his million dollar MP allowance buy pay many million dollar, very verey expensive house. Al the poeple think vote Low Tia Kiang very good, got oppostion but eh no open his mouth. So they all lan lan. Very poor thing. He lvie big house, they still lan lan lvie in small flat. No upgrading becios they sapport this PAP spy. You all read ownstairs.

"The contrast could not be more stark. Low's brazen hypocrisy could not be more evident. Whilst Hougang residents continue to live in their run down flats and in their run down estate that have been denied upgrading for their sacrifices and their support of Low, Low lives a privileged life. Low lives in a comfortable, luxurious multimillion dollar house. It is a house that is paid for, in large, by the millions of dollars he has received and continues to receive in MP allowances over a period spanning more than two decades of being an "opposition" MP. His life of luxury is acquired by having his snout in the PAP dollar trough. It is acquired by and through the generosity and courtesy of the PAP."

B

Baluku

i thought he is a biz owner himself?

he earns more from biz than his pitiful mp allowances?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about all those chor-bo-lan PAP MPs living in private condos and houses ?
Only chor-bo-lan PAP MPs can live comfortably in private condos and houses ? How many private condos and houses do each of them own in Singapore and Overseas ?How many directorships and appointments do each of them hold and how much director fees do each of them receive in addition to their MP allowance ?

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Low Thia Khiang is like Muammar Gaddafi.

Gaddafi liked to rail against the Western imperialists for discriminating Libyan people just like Low who loves to rail against PAP for discriminating Hougang people.

Gaddafi liked to blame the Western imperialists for imposing trade sanctions against the Libyan people causing their suffering just like Low who loves to blame PAP for delaying estate renewal in Hougang.

Gaddafi liked to blame Western imperialists for the sorrowful plight Libyan people when he himself was incompetent just like Low, who loves to blame PAP but he himself is so incompetent as to ignore roof leakages in over 30 HDB flats in Hougang for a long time.

Gaddafi liked to punish critics and reward cronies for toadying his line, just as Low is equally keen to sideline critics and reward his toadies.

While his people was suffering, Gaddafi lived in luxurious lifestyle just like Low who lives in big houses while Hougang people suffered because of his incompetence and negligence.

Gaddafi likes to talk about Arab unity but constantly mocked and sabotaged against other Arab countries just like Low, who talks about Opposition Unity but constantly mocks and sabotages them.

Gaddafi likes to scold his American imperialists but then struck secret deals with them just like Low, who loves to scold PAP in elections but then agree with them in Parliaments.

Muammar Gaddafi and Low Thia Khiang: Stink minds think alike…..

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought all politican around the world are rich?
At least they are better off than majority of their population. No?
In a non democractic country, politican gets rich at the expense of their people.
Becos they control almost all assets and wealth of the country.
They decide who gets millions and who gets nothing.
This part is also mentioned in Chee SJ human rights speech in his video.

Did your ever wonder why despite pappies making life difficult for the opposition Low TK in every way,
he has managed to keep it on as an opposition for 21 years?
I would say it's the $$ and the passion for the job.
Not for Chee SJ though.
He already had a comfy job in govt, had good qualification and future,
Yet when his career is at the pinnacle, he chose to join the opposition.
And after so many hard knocks by the pappies, he stll keep on going till to this days.
I would it is his passion for democracy alone that keeps him going.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as I know, LTK does make more from his plastics import and crafting business (who would want to go into business earning less than $15k pm?) and his land is not even worth a million as it sits on a hill foot and next to a dense forest.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if LTK indeed is successful in business (which is nothing wrong), it is quite wrong to say he has a "privileged life".
He worked his butts off to bring strength to Opposition Politics where all others have failed... it is quite malicious to say he has a "privileged life"

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
another character assassination attempt. there's no need to question - all are above board. other he long time lim kopi liao.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid fucktard ran out of topics to attack LTK.
Comparing wealth is the most stupid thing....everyone knows MIWs are richest from plundering.
Thanks for helping opposition cause.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LTK was poor despite being a political leader for more than a decade, then that would be reason for not coming forward to join the Opposition cause.

CSJ may be relatively poor, but he has international fame. There is something to keep everyone going on. For Zorro Lim, it's his monthly CPF statement.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh, at least Low has paid his dues. The Desmond boy got everything on silver spoon. Government scholarships, then high paying job with government. When asked to join PAP, he got more goodies. After he lost in the election, they gave him a union job, even though he knows nothing about union and labour issues. So, he continued to earn good money while waiting for the next election. Now, if he loses this time, maybe the PAP will tell him to look for a real job.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LTK was poor despite being a political leader for more than a decade, then that would be reason for not coming forward to join the Opposition cause.

CSJ may be relatively poor, but he has international fame. There is something to keep everyone going on. For Zorro Lim, it's his monthly CPF statement.

For Khaw Boon Wan,it's the cheap cheap $8.00 surgical operation.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh, at least Low has paid his dues. The Desmond boy got everything on silver spoon. Government scholarships, then high paying job with government. When asked to join PAP, he got more goodies. After he lost in the election, they gave him a union job, even though he knows nothing about union and labour issues. So, he continued to earn good money while waiting for the next election. Now, if he loses this time, maybe the PAP will tell him to look for a real job.

Yes,PAP will appoint the pampered boy to be the president of STTA.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, TS purposely strring shit on the day of the BE.. Why you bother so much about the size of Low's house..??? He bought it with his own money and not by using your Ah Kong's money.. You tulan with Low because every year he never invite you to his CNY open house ahh..??? :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
characters like wpwhistleblower, skponggoil & kanina deserve the abuse they get here.

abuse not necessarily from WP supporters but also fair-minded people in general.

Low lives in big house...
Low is like Gaddafi...

the rest of their piece seems logical ... therein the shameless use of politics of envy and poison pen tactics make them utterly contemptible.

I dun give a shit if they are pap internet brigade, paid/unpaid moles, anti-Low fellow oppositionists, or plain envious jealous having an axe to grind with Low.

If Low is poor , in rags and living from hand to mouth, they will still find something to say.

hypocrites of the worst kind !

'The Poor cannot help the poor' - go ponder.
Deng: it is glorious to be rich !

What is important is how they get rich and how they lead their lives, what causes they embrace and what they do with their money.

Low Thia Khiang cannot please every jerk who juz becos they are anti-PAP think they have earned the purple hearts medal and can disperse free advice.

Raffles Tiger case in point: oh, low not recognised by the West - they are like another PAP - the west see chee as the true democracy champion. oh, best part : Francis Seow's book says Low betrayed JBJ, didnt pay JBJ debts, stand to gain & take over WP from him etc etc

Of all persons, Francis Seow, one-time Solicitor-General who convicted Chia Thye Poh for LKY !
cowardly run to harvard do nothing just basking in his anti-dictator i am persecuted false glory.

sure sure Cheng San GE 1988 I was there... other than waxing lyrical in coat and tie & winning applause for sarcasm on LKY ... it was surreal.
This prick cared for the Cheng San residents or just see them as a passport to Parliament so that he can continue his aloof intelectual mumbo jumbo? at heart Francis Seow is a tiko charlatan who mismanages the Gemini Chit Fund.

Raffles Tiger quoting Francis Seow as the Gospel Truth? pui !

WP Whistleblower blow fuck go blow bangla cock !
Whistleblower is a term for courageous conscientious people in corporations exemplied by the Enron case.
You disgrace that term, asshole!

you are nothing but a malicious smart aleck who tried in vian to type in cock english (not even engrand standard) to spread malice and poisonous rumors against someone who successfully wrestle a GR from PAP in a delayed answer to LKY's challenge to leave Hougang and ttake on GRC.

Low paid mole of PAP instructed to depose George Yeo our able and widely respected Foreign Minister? pap wack own minister?
fuck your assinine logic !

Give credit to Aljunied voters, rising discontent, push factors from PAP and pull factors from the WP ALjunied Team !

Go one corner and mastabate each other in a threesome fuckers!

foummers here by and large may not all think alike - but it takes pure bullshit to attract the kind of common disapproval (to put it mildly) from the regulars here!

THANK YOU SIR !:oIo:

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, you talk until so long story for waht. Very simple, waht I say got true or no true? You call me blow fuck go bangla cock for what? Eh got other popel read thsi blog leh, got girl also read this blog leh. You all wp sapporter no shame is it? Say until this type of bad word? First you all wp sapporter say want to kill me. Then anyhow call me bastard. Then now call me go blow fuck go bangla cock. You got standard or not, I ask you. You behave liek taht you got same or no same with PAP I ask you now?

characters like wpwhistleblower, skponggoil & kanina deserve the abuse they get here.

abuse not necessarily from WP supporters but also fair-minded people in general.

Low lives in big house...
Low is like Gaddafi...

the rest of their piece seems logical ... therein the shameless use of politics of envy and poison pen tactics make them utterly contemptible.

I dun give a shit if they are pap internet brigade, paid/unpaid moles, anti-Low fellow oppositionists, or plain envious jealous having an axe to grind with Low.

If Low is poor , in rags and living from hand to mouth, they will still find something to say.

hypocrites of the worst kind !

'The Poor cannot help the poor' - go ponder.
Deng: it is glorious to be rich !

What is important is how they get rich and how they lead their lives, what causes they embrace and what they do with their money.

Low Thia Khiang cannot please every jerk who juz becos they are anti-PAP think they have earned the purple hearts medal and can disperse free advice.

Raffles Tiger case in point: oh, low not recognised by the West - they are like another PAP - the west see chee as the true democracy champion. oh, best part : Francis Seow's book says Low betrayed JBJ, didnt pay JBJ debts, stand to gain & take over WP from him etc etc

Of all persons, Francis Seow, one-time Solicitor-General who convicted Chia Thye Poh for LKY !
cowardly run to harvard do nothing just basking in his anti-dictator i am persecuted false glory.

sure sure Cheng San GE 1988 I was there... other than waxing lyrical in coat and tie & winning applause for sarcasm on LKY ... it was surreal.
This prick cared for the Cheng San residents or just see them as a passport to Parliament so that he can continue his aloof intelectual mumbo jumbo? at heart Francis Seow is a tiko charlatan who mismanages the Gemini Chit Fund.

Raffles Tiger quoting Francis Seow as the Gospel Truth? pui !

WP Whistleblower blow fuck go blow bangla cock !
Whistleblower is a term for courageous conscientious people in corporations exemplied by the Enron case.
You disgrace that term, asshole!

you are nothing but a malicious smart aleck who tried in vian to type in cock english (not even engrand standard) to spread malice and poisonous rumors against someone who successfully wrestle a GR from PAP in a delayed answer to LKY's challenge to leave Hougang and ttake on GRC.

Low paid mole of PAP instructed to depose George Yeo our able and widely respected Foreign Minister? pap wack own minister?
fuck your assinine logic !

Give credit to Aljunied voters, rising discontent, push factors from PAP and pull factors from the WP ALjunied Team !

Go one corner and mastabate each other in a threesome fuckers!

foummers here by and large may not all think alike - but it takes pure bullshit to attract the kind of common disapproval (to put it mildly) from the regulars here!

THANK YOU SIR !:oIo:

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah PAP is PAP poblem. You mean PAP liek that mean WP also can like that? Mean okay is it? Liek taht vote WP for waht if both PAP and WP the same? You pelase tell me.

What about all those chor-bo-lan PAP MPs living in private condos and houses ?
Only chor-bo-lan PAP MPs can live comfortably in private condos and houses ? How many private condos and houses do each of them own in Singapore and Overseas ?How many directorships and appointments do each of them hold and how much director fees do each of them receive in addition to their MP allowance ?

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dare to say Low Tia Kiang house no many million dollar? You dare say he no use his many million he earn from MP to pay for his house? He very good hor. Low Tia King and Wp sapporter all very good one hor. All call Hougan popel sacrifice but they themselves no sacrifice. Low Tia King lvie big multimillion dollar hosue. Can make his house very, very nice but Hougan poeple flat and estate all very no good. So Hougang people sacrifice for waht? For Low Tia Kiang to lvie in big nice and very expensive house? So he can get pension? So he can get Class A in hospital ebcaue he MP? So haosiao popel like scoobal can talk until so good call Hougang popel sacrifice but ownself dont dare lvie in Hougan because the palce is no good and no upgrading and their flat value no good. You all wp sapporter all talk cock and sing song. Call Hougang poeple scrifice. Use otehr poeple but ownself no want sacrifice and want to live very good and big house and nice estate. Why you all no collect money give Hougan poeple to improve their flat and their estate? Why talk so mcuh here ask Hoiugang popel sacrifice?

As far as I know, LTK does make more from his plastics import and crafting business (who would want to go into business earning less than $15k pm?) and his land is not even worth a million as it sits on a hill foot and next to a dense forest.