• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angry Hougang resident slams door on Low Thia Kiang during his house-to-house visit

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP Chief Low Thia Kiang may have large number of fans in Hougang whose residents had elected him to parliament four times between 1997 and 2006, but it appeared that an increasing number of them are becoming disillusioned with his party in the aftermath of the Yaw Shin Leong sex scandal.

According to one Victor Ong who used to live in Hougang, his ex-neighbor slammed the door on Low Thia Kiang when he visited his home last night:

“Guess what? Just 10 mins ago , WP-Low Thia Kiang came and press on our door bell. I opened the door and when he said hello, I purposely slammed the door….. So shiok …From my ex neighbour.”

He was angry with Low for not helping him to write a letter of consent to install CCTV near his home:

“LTK in 2011 refused to write a letter of consent to hgtc for my neighbour to install CCTV for captured loansharks harassment which is not their involvement for any loan but is another neighbour!”

ltkslam.jpg

According to a former WP leader Goh Meng Seng on his blog, the backlash against the Workers Party was so fierce that it has to stop the sales of its ‘Hammer’ newsletter:

“According to sources, the real reason for the temporary cessation of Hammer sales is due to the ground’s sarcasm and harsh questioning on what exactly happened to Yaw Shin Leong. They even got into argument with residents in Yishun which resulted a public show of discontent at the party. Eventually, WP decided to stop the Hammer sales altogether for the time being, hoping that such public backlash and discontent would subside after some time.”

Many political pundits and WP mouthpieces like Yahoo News have predicted an ‘easy’ victory for WP with some WP supporters boasting that WP will easily win by a larger margin of votes this time to ‘thrash’ the PAP candidate Desmond Choo who has been working hard in Hougang over the past one year to serve the residents especially after its ex-WP MP Yaw Shin Leong went ‘AWOLed’ and left them in the lurch.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Angry Hougang resident slams door on Low Thia Kiang during his house-to-house vis

For every door slammed at LTK, you must imagine the number that the MIWs experienced. Some even had dogs chasing after them (ref: Lui Fark you experiences).

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Angry Hougang resident slams door on Low Thia Kiang during his house-to-house vis

538928_359749747414373_213440582045291_915627_814348179_n.jpg

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ron Ron working harder than a bee on steroids during this time to be a lackey of the MIWs. :rolleyes:You must admire his tenacity, his energy to sling m&d at WP. What a loser....

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lesser people going for the MPS is a good thing. You want to see long long queue for MPS?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you have problems and approach WP MPs, they will not be able to help much one. Thats why its better to vote Desmond Choo.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_VqJnD7AcuM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.............

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

miang huang lorh? ah choo diang suang wa jiu diok chway miang kia you lai arh kia... :p:p:p

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XlPmDlrQoG0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ron Ron working harder than a bee on steroids during this time to be a lackey of the MIWs. :rolleyes:You must admire his tenacity, his energy to sling m&d at WP. What a loser....

hi there

1. bro, me too.
2. kudos to the so-disciplined doggie.
3. literally following & observing the exact instructions from its grand masters.
4. what next?
5. crying, apologising, karaoke or what!
6. honest, dogs do not surprise me at all.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you have problems and approach WP MPs, they will not be able to help much one. Thats why its better to vote Desmond Choo.
Honey,
If you ever had problems the best person is look for me

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree with Narong.. When was the last time that Lau Cheebye attended his MPS?

He's in Japan now for a visit.. Shouldn't he be tending to the needs of his residents rather than goin away to Japan?

Which one more important? Japan or his Tanjong Pagar residents?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is just one of the pappies dog living in HG. You have 60.1% in the whole Sinking land.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why vote for a dog instead of a human being??

And why you rather be a dog instead of human being??

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Cheebye kia is part of the 60%

Last time also my Tampines neighbourhood was affected badly by Ah Long splashing paints everywhere..

MBT also didn't install a CCTV camera under the blocks..

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Cheebye kia is part of the 60%

Last time also my Tampines neighbourhood was affected badly by Ah Long splashing paints everywhere..

MBT also didn't install a CCTV camera under the blocks..

aiyah, me same same, my neighbourhood also the same mah. nowadays i see mata erect big big sign beneath my block : Witness needed for Loanshark harassement activities.

Outsourcing of jobs