• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

26 year old Singaporean university student and part-time lifeguard died of fatigue

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]26 year old Singaporean university student and part-time lifeguard died of fatigue[/h]Posted by temasektimes on May 23, 2012
A 26 year old Singaporean student Tang Songchun (谭松村) (pic left, source: omy.sg) collapsed and passed away yesterday night from fatigue.
Mr Tang is currently studying in a private university, but has been working part-time as a lifeguard at Sentosa to support his family.
He is the only son and he lives with his parents in a HDB flat in Sengkang.
Speaking to queries from the media, Mr Tang’s father, a 55 year old odd job laborer said his son complained to his mother that he was very tired after he returned home at around 7pm and wanted to sleep first before having dinner.
However, he did not step out of the room till 11pm and when Mrs Tang stepped into his room, she was shocked to see her son lying motionless on the bed with some vomitus by his side.
While some Singaporeans have to work part-time to pay for their school fees, some foreigners like NUS PRC scholar Sun Xu are entitled to free university education in Singapore on top of a generous monthly living allowance.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 26 year old Singaporean university student and part-time lifeguard died of fatigu

It is sad to know that there are really poor SG people dying from fatigue while foreigners get a easy life in SG with free education and allowance...

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 26 year old Singaporean university student and part-time lifeguard died of fatigu

Where got poor sinkaporeans? Can you see any?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

latestleekuanyewi.jpg

rachel1

Hi I am new to this thread. I feel really bad about seeing this. I hope that the families can recover quickly. He died with dignity. This is also a lesson for us, If you are tired you can always rest a bit. It is not as bad as you think. Just a quick nap would do. Remember your key to your future always starts with your health.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

i feel sorry for this young lad also, hope that he RIP...

when i was young at his age, i will go partying or play mahjong until morning, then report for work. old people tell me that you won't feel the impact until when you are old. i am nearing 40 and already feeling the ill effects!

i heard from some taxi uncle there were cases of young mercedes taxi drivers who drove until they passed away in their sleep.

pap only know their bottom-line and run the country like any MNC. i remember during the election poll last year, all their supporters, apparently in white, driving all white colour mercedes, following behind their MP and speaks volume enough about who the leeders really care!

Hi I am new to this thread. I feel really bad about seeing this. I hope that the families can recover quickly. He died with dignity. This is also a lesson for us, If you are tired you can always rest a bit. It is not as bad as you think. Just a quick nap would do. Remember your key to your future always starts with your health.