• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP poor conduct in BE

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have heard a lot of craps from them over the TV, newspaper and at the rally. Is that all they can give to the residents of Hougang.

Bashing, petty politics and trying to dig bones in porridge of their competitors are tiresome to the ears of voters. I am beginning to worry about Singaporeans who have these bunch of white monkey making lots of insensible noise. If we emplified their behaviour into greater politics and policies, Singaporeans should know that PAP are AH BENG playing with the life of Singaporeans. It is no wonder we are so shit in this Sinkieland with Ah Beng policies. They are the greatest bullies in an undemocratic country.:oIo:

Last edited:

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, both PAP and WP have failed to impress.

The voters should vote for WP purely to ensure greater diversity, but at the end of the day, the two are not so different. I am not sure what Png Eng Huat has to offer, even though I am pretty sure it would be slightly more than Desmond Choo - if only because he is likely to be constrained by the party whip and be forced into submission even if he has opinions of his own.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree.
WP has been stirring up the same old dishes again and again.
It lack the freshness and powerful taste of last year.
Pappies even worse. Cannot think of anything to cook for their audience. Had to resort to using
MSG and spices to cover their soggy french fries.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did I tell you guys about PAP and WP? Enjoy the charade, dumb sinkies :biggrin:

11125606.jpg

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
this BE...many issues arising...

there's a new moon arising, out of the stormy sea...
youthful and bright and bearing hope, and tranquil as can be...
reach out for the moon above, savor freedom, truth and love...
there's a new moon arising, out of the stormy sea...

there are five stars arising, out of the stormy sea...
each is a lamp to guide our way, a lamp for all to see...
reach out for the stars above, savor freedom, truth and love...
there are five stars arising, out of the stormy sea...

there's a new flag arising! out of the stormy sea...
crimson as the blood of all mankind, yet white and pure and free...
reach out for the flag above, savor freedom, truth and love...
there's a new flag arising! happy and proud are we!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

MAJULAH, SINGAPURA, MAJULAH!!!

jw5

Loyal
it was a dark and stormy night
but ze lighting will provide light
use the cuntry's force and might
to keep their dirty secrets out of sight

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
to keep their dirty secrets out of sight

Pritam raised so many names during the rally... got so many names now popping in my mind after having been in this forum for a while now and need some time to do some research on them... AM, CWK, OW, PYK, TCW, WTB...