• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess who is the one who leak WP NCMP meeting to Media?

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessarily so. Could be more than one though.

It sounds like there are more unhappy members in WP?

Years ago, I had a staff who misappropriated company fund - not a huge amount. Despite her seniority and years in the company, I terminated her and she left in a sour mood. She called me days later and demanded me to pay her a certain amount or else she would report my company for using counterfeit computer software. I asked her to go ahead. Nothing happened in the end.

Even Yaw Shin Leong's apology letter to the media at a crucial time came as a shock to me, it is damaging and serves to remind Singaporeans the misjudgement of character from LTK. I see it as Yaw's way of challenging LTK and WP.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It sounds like there are more unhappy members in WP?

Years ago, I had a staff who misappropriated company fund - not a huge amount. Despite her seniority and years in the company, I terminated her and she left in a sour mood. She called me days later and demanded me to pay her a certain amount or else she would report my company for using counterfeit computer software. I asked her to go ahead. Nothing happened in the end.

Even Yaw Shin Leong's apology letter to the media at a crucial time came as a shock to me, it is damaging and serves to remind Singaporeans the misjudgement of character from LTK. I see it as Yaw's way of challenging LTK and WP.

Not too sure if there are more unhappy WP members. Some could be genuinely unhappy. Some TOLD to speak and act unhappy!

But I am 100% certain the leak was done with the FULL knowledge and concurrence of TCH. Revealing such a sensitive piece of document is no straightforward matter. I visualise many meetings held to discuss the pros and cons of doing so and only with the approval of TCH, as Minister of HA would this be cleared. Many consequences to expect.

This whole episode demonstrates that some political parties will do whatever it takes to remain in power. Whether they sincerely believe their coming forward to serve is noble or materialistic in nature, only they themselves can answer this question. Politics, in the words of don't-know-who, is war without bloodshed and war is politics with bloodshed. I think it was Mao who said this.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QUOTE]

Your staff should have gone on her knees and thank you for not reporting her to the police. CBT as a servant not only fine. If I am not sala, includes jail term. Simple CBT likely baru fine.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think this Wikileaks is carried out by a single Assange. Sinkies too ball-less to walk alone. It smells like a concerted act, with an invisible hand ghosting in from somewhere.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am checking if the CEC minute consider a confidential document? If so, would the leak constitutes a criminal breach of trust which WP can take legal action against the culprit whom is not difficult for them to track down.....

AhFook

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey loser, you can bet huat ah will be in parliament and you will still continue with your shake head in 2016.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am checking if the CEC minute consider a confidential document? If so, would the leak constitutes a criminal breach of trust which WP can take legal action against the culprit whom is not difficult for them to track down.....

The Registry of Societies (ROS) administers the Societies Act and Regulations. ROS is currently a unit under the Ministry of Home Affairs and is located at ICA Building. The role of ROS is to:

a) Administer the Societies Act & Regulations
b) Establish and administer a repository of documents and information submitted by registered societies and provide access to the public to such documents and information

ROS performs the following five main operational functions:

a) Processing applications for registration of new societies;
b) Processing applications for change of name, place of business, amendments to rules and use of symbols by registered societies,
c) De-register societies which become defunct or inactive,
d) Dissolving societies which wish to wind-up voluntarily; and
e) Ensuring that registered societies meet the statutory requirements under the Societies Act and regulations

what is all this talk of MOles??? some people can be so drama queen.... *glance at scoobal direction*

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice try but no cigar. That bloke resigned at that meeting. So he wouldn't have been sent a copy of the minutes.

It is obvious to me. That person (1) has a copy of the minutes as he was entitled to it (2) has a huge axe to grind.

The irony for him is that if his ego was moderated and if he really want to serve the community and stayed on, he would most likely be the choice for this by-election.

People should recall that prior to the GE, almost every WP person spitted on the NCMP (see http://sensesg.multiply.com/journal/item/14/Temptations_of_NCMP_Theory_Reality_Self_Interest), but when they are given the option, you start to see everyone fighting over it - Just humans.

Evidence.png

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice try but no cigar. Committee minutes are not submitted to the ROS/MHA.

The Registry of Societies (ROS) administers the Societies Act and Regulations. ROS is currently a unit under the Ministry of Home Affairs and is located at ICA Building. The role of ROS is to:

a) Administer the Societies Act & Regulations
b) Establish and administer a repository of documents and information submitted by registered societies and provide access to the public to such documents and information

ROS performs the following five main operational functions:

a) Processing applications for registration of new societies;
b) Processing applications for change of name, place of business, amendments to rules and use of symbols by registered societies,
c) De-register societies which become defunct or inactive,
d) Dissolving societies which wish to wind-up voluntarily; and
e) Ensuring that registered societies meet the statutory requirements under the Societies Act and regulations

what is all this talk of MOles??? some people can be so drama queen.... *glance at scoobal direction*

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brocoli said:

What are the documents that go into the repository? Are ordinary, routine minutes of meetings required to be submitted to ROS? I seriously doubt so.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am checking if the CEC minute consider a confidential document? E]If so, would the leak constitutes a criminal breach of trust which WP can take legal action against the culprit whom is not difficult for them to track down.....

Let them conduct an investigation all they want? How to catch? Use lie detector? Yaw is away, how to check? Sylvia and Low subject to check?

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who can it be?
He claim he is still a member of WP
It seem the person is from chinese speaking background
Is the person from CEC
Poh Lee Guan? Chen Show Mao?

刘程强前晚在群众大会上说,泄漏工人党会议记录给媒体的匿名人士是要陷害工人党,并指这是一个经过计算的举措。

针对刘程强的这番谈话,这个匿名人士在接受《我报》的电邮访问时说,这或许是一次经过计算的举措,但是,他的目的不是要陷害工人党。

他说,他在决定这么做之前,也曾经内心挣扎许久。他这么做是不希望工人党和刘程强再次“送错人”进国会。
害怕身份被揭穿

记者:你认为,工人党已经猜测到你的身份吗?

匿名者:如果他们知道我是谁,我为自己感到害怕,不过,我不认为他们知道我是谁。
不打算退出工人党

记者:你在之前寄给报馆的电邮中说,你对工人党过去几个月的事情感到失望,那你是否有考虑过要退出工人党?

匿名者:我不打算辞去党籍。我要让党员们知道,尤其是党内的领导层和议员们知道,有人在监督着他们,审视着他们的言行举止、一举一动。如果他们想像方荣发那样,说话不诚实,那他们必定会被揭穿。
不希望刘程强 又“送错人”进国会

记者:为什么你不干脆就站出来?

匿名者:工人党排斥批评他们、批评他们的领导层或议员的人。你不需要是党内的一分子也能看出这点。你看看网络上如何抹黑那些曾经对工人党提出批评的人。我只是一个没有胆识的人,我经不起那种轰炸。我只是觉得,自己应该督促工人党,让它更专注于它的任务。

刘程强说,我这么做是在陷害工人党,这点我不认同。这或许是一次经过计算的举措,但目的不是要陷害工人党。我很清楚这么做会造成什么影响,但是,现在,我宁可方荣发输了这场选战,也不希望工人党和刘程强必须再次承受“送错人进国会”的打击。我在决定这么做之前,内心也曾经挣扎过许久。

可是,我们的秘书长刘程强把所有的赌注都放在方荣发身上来保他。如果方荣发真的当选,他以后可能会后悔。
谎言被揭穿时 方荣发措手不及

记者:方荣发说,“非选区议员”一事,是他遣词用字含糊所造成的混淆和误会,你能够接受他的解释吗?

匿名者:方荣发的说辞并不含糊。他是要站在道德的制高点上、试图要展现勇敢的一面,来回应张志贤对他的评语,他因此而撒谎。被揭发时,他措手不及,企图改变自己的说词,希望能脱身。

揭秘目的:阻不诚实者进国会

记者:自去年大选后,工人党内部是否存在着一些紧张的关系?

匿名者:我不想针对党内部的情况置评。我的目的是不要让不诚实、没有诚信的人进入国会。

我也要让人们知道,工人党内部也是有人在监督他们的。不过,这不代表工人党内部出现不团结的情况。

我所做的,并不是为我个人的利益,也没有个人的动机和目的。很简单的,我是要保持党内干净,消除不诚实的行为。

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
匿名者:方荣发的说辞并不含糊。他是要站在道德的制高点上、试图要展现勇敢的一面,来回应张志贤对他的评语,他因此而撒谎。被揭发时,他措手不及,企图改变自己的说词,希望能脱身。

沒錯!他的說辭一點也不含糊,動機顯而易見。

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I am 100% certain the leak was done with the FULL knowledge and concurrence of TCH. Revealing such a sensitive piece of document is no straightforward matter. I visualise many meetings held to discuss the pros and cons of doing so and only with the approval of TCH, as Minister of HA would this be cleared. Many consequences to expect.

Was this cleared with Cabinet or did TCH act on his own?