• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Already Caught famiLEE LEEgime CHEATING Hougang By Election

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t2cuZqrrA7M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mioqoCp_XLM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Make your own Comparison!

At WP & PAp rallies I can prove that they treated car park and road side parking differently. Police & Parking wardens showed dual standard of enforcement, in violation against Parliamentary Election Act. That bans anyone from preventing attendance of voting or election meetings (rallies).
:mad::oIo:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UY, there may be nothing more sinister than the authorities expecting big crowds for WP rallies and none for PAPzi rallies. As such, the action might well be just to reserve spaces for residents.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UncleYap your video skills have improved, you must have bought a better video camera or you have discovered the 'steady shot' button, ha ha ha The person driving 'home', his 'home', 'gar gi lang', 'kar chng, ang ang'...one cuntry two systems, but it is OUR HOME, HIS HOME & maybe not YOUR HOME. ha ha ha ha

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Car park wardens are controlled by the Hougang town council uncle. You are firing blanks
I remembered going to the HDB Branch Office for matters on parking offence, not the Town council office.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well Done Uncle Yap.. Very good clear quality video..

I'm bit disturbed by the sight of our fat traffic cops who were controlling the traffic during the WP rally last Saturday..

I counted at least 3 Traffic cops who are very bulky in size with protruding tummies..

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered going to the HDB Branch Office for matters on parking offence, not the Town council office.

The wardens are controlled by town council. Thats why if you go to opposition wards, you will see lots of illegal parking below flats. It happened in Hougand and now Aljunied and when Potong Pasir when it was under SDP. Just go ask the residents yourself.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wardens are controlled by town council. Thats why if you go to opposition wards, you will see lots of illegal parking below flats. It happened in Hougand and now Aljunied and when Potong Pasir when it was under SDP. Just go ask the residents yourself.

No picture No talk , simple as that. We readers don't need to waste time asking the residents just because of your ignorant naive words here :wink:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may have mixed up car park maintenance with car park enforcement. Car park maintenance is under TC but car park enforcement is outsourced by HDB to private contractors e.g. certis... , not TC.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may have mixed up car park maintenance with car park enforcement. Car park maintenance is under TC but car park enforcement is outsourced by HDB to private contractors e.g. certis... , not TC.
as usual, the pappies puppies tend to confuse matters.

till this day, ppl believe that the opposition parties r responsible for the precinct upgading, when actually their leases r signed with HDB. HDB r the developers, and the lease mentions upgrading upon/after 30yrs for the estate. therefore, if the upgrading doesnt take place, stupid ppl will blame their opposition MPs that there arent any upgrading.

if there really hasnt been any upgrading, the ppl can pool together & take the developers to task, kick some dust & make some noise. HDB is suppose to be a public serving entity and non-political. so, if they purposely delay upgrading in the interest of politics, well... just as russell peter says "somebody's gonna get hurt real bad"

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thats right.. Now Chubb Security also have their own car park enforcement officers on duty in certain HDB estates..

No use explaining to Kinana as his mode of transport is a bicycle.. Once he reached home, he would always lock his bicycle outside the corridor of his home.. Thats why he never kena saman before by the car park enforcement officers..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have already said it before to you.. Illegal parking problem is everywhere in Spore and not just in Opposition held wards.. Same problem in PAP's Tampines.. Everyday you would see vehicles parking illegally below the blocks.. Tell me which HDB estate in Spore that have no cases of illegal parking?

You are really out of touch.. Why don't you move your lazy bum and take a walk to those PAP controlled HDB estates and see for yourself how many cars are parked illegally below the flats especially at the handicap parking lots..

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have already said it before to you.. Illegal parking problem is everywhere in Spore and not just in Opposition held wards.. Same problem in PAP's Tampines.. Everyday you would see vehicles parking illegally below the blocks.. Tell me which HDB estate in Spore that have no cases of illegal parking?

You are really out of touch.. Why don't you move your lazy bum and take a walk to those PAP controlled HDB estates and see for yourself how many cars are parked illegally below the flats especially at the handicap parking lots..

And I have already told you, illegal parking is most rampant in opposition wards. Go ask the residents there.