• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Already Caught famiLEE LEEgime CHEATING Hougang By Election

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And I have already told you, illegal parking is most rampant in opposition wards. Go ask the residents there.

Honey,
Next time we don't park our car there ok?
It's not so nice doing our illegal thingy in the car while parking illegally
Btw, why ask the residents there?
You mean someone saw us doing....??

Last edited:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I have already told you, illegal parking is most rampant in opposition wards. Go ask the residents there.

And you thought PAP the ruling party Wards doesn't have any illegal parking issues ?

LOL.

Noob.

Grow up boy.

You can join Goh Meng Seng and shake hands together.

LOL :biggrin:

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:

That sort of claim and argument also can? For your information, I often illegal park in a constituency that is neither Hougang nor Aljunied.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:

That claim and argument also can? For information, I often park illegally in a constituency that is neither Hougang nor Aljunied.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then all car owners should vote oppostion next GE we can all suka suka park without kena summons.

Kanina, you PAP dog! I long time never stand your parents' bones your backside getting itchy is it?

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan. The rallys were held at different locations! The car park at Block 602 was blocked off for the PAP rally.

At WP & PAp rallies I can prove that they treated car park and road side parking differently. Police & Parking wardens showed dual standard of enforcement, in violation against Parliamentary Election Act. That bans anyone from preventing attendance of voting or election meetings (rallies).

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana the forum resident Christian has yet again exhibited his holy Christian traits. His church members must be so proud of him.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana the forum resident Christian has yet again exhibited his holy Christian traits. His church members must be so proud of him.
pleaseee he is a disgrace to christianity...

he is no christian, juz pretending to be one....

his religion is not even PAP- if tomorrow WP in power, he will switch sides... he worships 'porlumparism'
- paid according to how much shit he can stir to sully low thia khiang
- favorite style: one liner followed by ' you go ask...', learn from Animal Farm's sheep bleating: 4 legs goods, 3 legs best!

bro rusty is my hero - always making me laff and properly treating kanina as the horny bitch that she rightfully is: always asking to be fucked... then she can collect her dues boasting shas succeeded in attracting responses !

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pleaseee he is a disgrace to christianity...

he is no christian, juz pretending to be one....

his religion is not even PAP- if tomorrow WP in power, he will switch sides... he worships 'porlumparism'
- paid according to how much shit he can stir to sully low thia khiang
- favorite style: one liner followed by ' you go ask...', learn from Animal Farm's sheep bleating: 4 legs goods, 3 legs best!

bro rusty is my hero - always making me laff and properly treating kanina as the horny bitch that she rightfully is: always asking to be fucked... then she can collect her dues boasting shas succeeded in attracting responses !

Bro,
Don't laff at my Honey leh. Now I very angry with her, screaming so loud in HG car-park
OMG even elephant saw us doing the thingy while parking illegally
I wouldn't have replied if not for the fucking ticket I received from Pinoy parking warden
I thought elephant only walk in Bangkok street....must be Joetys who came back recently

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Uncle Yap, where did you buy your Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt ?

KYP you wanted to check if its Patpong is it?

Bro,
Don't laff at my Honey leh. Now I very angry with her, screaming so loud in HG car-park
OMG even elephant saw us doing the thingy while parking illegally
I wouldn't have replied if not for the fucking ticket I received from Pinoy parking warden
I thought elephant only walk in Bangkok street....must be Joetys who came back recently

Hey don't get me involve hor I seldom come into "political issues" so don't mention my name here leh have enough problem with yellow shirts already ok

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey don't get me involve hor I seldom come into "political issues" so don't mention my name here leh have enough problem with yellow shirts already ok

Wha, knn I thought you still have hang-over from the jet and I hid my mentioned in a corner to avoid your notice but you still know
It must be my Honey's scream
Anyway don't worry about the yellow, big bro got Red Shirt in control

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then all car owners should vote oppostion next GE we can all suka suka park without kena summons.

Kanina, you PAP dog! I long time never stand your parents' bones your backside getting itchy is it?

Then you will have a lot of illegal parking in your estate.