SG Live Bet
SG Tipster
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Already Caught famiLEE LEEgime CHEATING Hougang By Election

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,777
    My Reputation Points: 710 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Already Caught famiLEE LEEgime CHEATING Hougang By Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinana View Post
    And I have already told you, illegal parking is most rampant in opposition wards. Go ask the residents there.
    Honey,
    Next time we don't park our car there ok?
    It's not so nice doing our illegal thingy in the car while parking illegally
    Btw, why ask the residents there?
    You mean someone saw us doing....??
    Last edited by rusty; 21-05-2012 at 06:55 AM.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    *(^_^)*
    Posts
    1,043
    My Reputation Points: 364 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Already Caught famiLEE LEEgime CHEATING Hougang By Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinana View Post
    And I have already told you, illegal parking is most rampant in opposition wards. Go ask the residents there.
    And you thought PAP the ruling party Wards doesn't have any illegal parking issues ?

    LOL.

    Noob.

    Grow up boy.

    You can join Goh Meng Seng and shake hands together.

    LOL
    Last edited by Huat-Ah; 21-05-2012 at 07:09 AM.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7,814
    My Reputation Points: 1573 / Power: 6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinana

    And I have already told you, illegal parking is most rampant in opposition wards. Go ask the residents there.
    That sort of claim and argument also can? For your information, I often illegal park in a constituency that is neither Hougang nor Aljunied.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7,814
    My Reputation Points: 1573 / Power: 6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinana

    And I have already told you, illegal parking is most rampant in opposition wards. Go ask the residents there.
    That claim and argument also can? For information, I often park illegally in a constituency that is neither Hougang nor Aljunied.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,039
    My Reputation Points: 3711 / Power: 13

    Default Re: Already Caught famiLEE LEEgime CHEATING Hougang By Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinana View Post
    And I have already told you, illegal parking is most rampant in opposition wards. Go ask the residents there.
    Then all car owners should vote oppostion next GE we can all suka suka park without kena summons.

    Kanina, you PAP dog! I long time never stand your parents' bones your backside getting itchy is it?
    Last edited by Narong Wongwan; 21-05-2012 at 10:06 AM.
    ____________________________________


    Obstructing the development of political parties and competitive candidates is as fraudulent as stuffing ballot boxes.
    Buying votes with state resources is as fraudulent as stealing them outright during the tally.
    Dominating the media or stacking the electoral commission with friends is as fraudulent as violating the secrecy of the vote.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,026
    My Reputation Points: 72 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Already Caught famiLEE LEEgime CHEATING Hougang By Election

    Fucking MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan. The rallys were held at different locations! The car park at Block 602 was blocked off for the PAP rally.

    Quote Originally Posted by uncleyap View Post

    At WP & PAp rallies I can prove that they treated car park and road side parking differently. Police & Parking wardens showed dual standard of enforcement, in violation against Parliamentary Election Act. That bans anyone from preventing attendance of voting or election meetings (rallies).

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,464
    My Reputation Points: 943 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Already Caught famiLEE LEEgime CHEATING Hougang By Election

    Kinana the forum resident Christian has yet again exhibited his holy Christian traits. His church members must be so proud of him.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,034
    My Reputation Points: 746 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Already Caught famiLEE LEEgime CHEATING Hougang By Election

    Quote Originally Posted by LeMans2011 View Post
    Kinana the forum resident Christian has yet again exhibited his holy Christian traits. His church members must be so proud of him.
    pleaseee he is a disgrace to christianity...

    he is no christian, juz pretending to be one....

    his religion is not even PAP- if tomorrow WP in power, he will switch sides... he worships 'porlumparism'
    - paid according to how much shit he can stir to sully low thia khiang
    - favorite style: one liner followed by ' you go ask...', learn from Animal Farm's sheep bleating: 4 legs goods, 3 legs best!

    bro rusty is my hero - always making me laff and properly treating kanina as the horny bitch that she rightfully is: always asking to be fucked... then she can collect her dues boasting shas succeeded in attracting responses !
    Last edited by elephanto; 21-05-2012 at 11:05 AM.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,777
    My Reputation Points: 710 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Already Caught famiLEE LEEgime CHEATING Hougang By Election

    Quote Originally Posted by elephanto View Post
    pleaseee he is a disgrace to christianity...

    he is no christian, juz pretending to be one....

    his religion is not even PAP- if tomorrow WP in power, he will switch sides... he worships 'porlumparism'
    - paid according to how much shit he can stir to sully low thia khiang
    - favorite style: one liner followed by ' you go ask...', learn from Animal Farm's sheep bleating: 4 legs goods, 3 legs best!

    bro rusty is my hero - always making me laff and properly treating kanina as the horny bitch that she rightfully is: always asking to be fucked... then she can collect her dues boasting shas succeeded in attracting responses !
    Bro,
    Don't laff at my Honey leh. Now I very angry with her, screaming so loud in HG car-park
    OMG even elephant saw us doing the thingy while parking illegally
    I wouldn't have replied if not for the fucking ticket I received from Pinoy parking warden
    I thought elephant only walk in Bangkok street....must be Joetys who came back recently

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14,001
    My Reputation Points: 19380 / Power: 45

    Default Re: Already Caught famiLEE LEEgime CHEATING Hougang By Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Khun Ying Pojaman View Post
    Uncle Yap, where did you buy your Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt ?
    KYP you wanted to check if its Patpong is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by rusty View Post
    Bro,
    Don't laff at my Honey leh. Now I very angry with her, screaming so loud in HG car-park
    OMG even elephant saw us doing the thingy while parking illegally
    I wouldn't have replied if not for the fucking ticket I received from Pinoy parking warden
    I thought elephant only walk in Bangkok street....must be Joetys who came back recently
    Hey don't get me involve hor I seldom come into "political issues" so don't mention my name here leh have enough problem with yellow shirts already ok

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,777
    My Reputation Points: 710 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Already Caught famiLEE LEEgime CHEATING Hougang By Election

    Quote Originally Posted by joetys View Post
    Hey don't get me involve hor I seldom come into "political issues" so don't mention my name here leh have enough problem with yellow shirts already ok
    Wha, knn I thought you still have hang-over from the jet and I hid my mentioned in a corner to avoid your notice but you still know
    It must be my Honey's scream
    Anyway don't worry about the yellow, big bro got Red Shirt in control

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,751
    My Reputation Points: 335 / Power: 3

    Default Re: Already Caught famiLEE LEEgime CHEATING Hougang By Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    Then all car owners should vote oppostion next GE we can all suka suka park without kena summons.

    Kanina, you PAP dog! I long time never stand your parents' bones your backside getting itchy is it?
    Then you will have a lot of illegal parking in your estate.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. famiLEE LEEgime caught Lundering Tax Evasion for Apple Inc using Red Dot
    By uncleyap in forum Political Issues [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-04-2012, 10:52 AM
  2. Fuck PAP LEEgime still trying to KayLoong & Cheat us with Hougang BY ELECTION!
    By 新加坡陈庆扁总统 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-03-2012, 02:50 PM
  3. 叶叔问政: famiLEE LEEgime delay Hougang SMC by-Election to cost heavy in GE2016
    By uncleyap in forum Political Issues [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 11:35 AM
  4. famiLEE LEEgime caught lying about flood cause
    By uncleyap in forum Political Issues [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-06-2010, 05:39 AM
  5. Mr JBJ took famiLEE LEEgime to court for By-Election in Bukit Batok
    By uncleyap in forum Political Issues [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 20-09-2008, 04:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •