• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Potong Pasir Residents!

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 year on after the election, can anyone living in Potong Pasir updates us abit about life under Robin? Much better? Big improvement? I don't trust our nation paper but genuine resident of PP's comment.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 year on after the election, can anyone living in Potong Pasir updates us abit about life under Robin? Much better? Big improvement? I don't trust our nation paper but genuine resident of PP's comment.

I think that place have lost its soul.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PP sillyporeans. Just when it was time to vote for more opposition, they did exactly the opposite and denied themselves a voice in parliament. Ditto to silly AMK GRC residents. Instead of reducing PM Ass Loon votes, they increased them. Reap what they sow.

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Potong Pasir will be better off with the PAP.
Flat prices will increase.
facilities will be upgraded.
it will be a better place for living.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I forsee certain place will be blocked off from the residents.
Town council fee to be increased to meet the lift upgrading and estate upgrading.
Certain kampong spirit facilities will be taken away or need to pay for use.
Wet market rental increase or knock down to make way for supermart
Every space will be tightened and squeezed for more condo, RC, CCC or unnecessary walls.
There will be ERP nearby or pay-gate at every car park entry
All shops rental there will be increased, forcing the tenant away - turning it into ghost town

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I forsee certain place will be blocked off from the residents.
Town council fee to be increased to meet the lift upgrading and estate upgrading.
Certain kampong spirit facilities will be taken away or need to pay for use.
Wet market rental increase or knock down to make way for supermart
Every space will be tightened and squeezed for more condo, RC, CCC or unnecessary walls.
There will be ERP nearby or pay-gate at every car park entry
All shops rental there will be increased, forcing the tenant away - turning it into ghost town

its called Urban planning! something that Chiam lacks and the residents suffered for many years!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
By next election Potong Pasir will be absorbed into a GRC, then they will vote for 1 and get 4 or 5 MPs free.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The place had become brighter and more cheerful.
More businesses, unlike when it was under SDP.

But of course with us around, who wouldn't be more cheerful?
One thing I dislike about more businesses is I have to wait a long time time while you are being banged inside
The money I collected outside while waiting is not enough to pay your for the tightening and uplifting courses
Unlike SDP, now they have in-house controls and tightening of public disobedient performance