• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ghost? Superstition Or Real?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably been discussed ample times in this forum.
I personally have yet to see one? Close encounters, maybe?

Anyone with real life personal experience to share?:smile:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've seen some weird stuff before in my life. At least twice and i wasn't alone in witnessing the unexplained.

How would you explain if 8 teenagers all saw the same thing, 3 translucent figures 'floating' around a tree at 4am in the night? It was at Ubin btw, any ex or current residents of Pulau Ubin here?

During my NS days in Tekong, i saw a fast moving translucent figure moving around the corridor of the 2nd level at Gryphon Company. Ran a fever for 3 days 3 days after that during my SITTEST after that

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think ghosts are a manifestation of the human's mind. The mind can do wonders and before you know it it leaves you in a state of shock and therefore you convince yourself that you have seen something...

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've seen some weird stuff before in my life. At least twice and i wasn't alone in witnessing the unexplained.

How would you explain if 8 teenagers all saw the same thing, 3 translucent figures 'floating' around a tree at 4am in the night? It was at Ubin btw, any ex or current residents of Pulau Ubin here?

During my NS days in Tekong, i saw a fast moving translucent figure moving around the corridor of the 2nd level at Gryphon Company. Ran a fever for 3 days 3 days after that during my SITTEST after that

I have heard for such experiences from friends but yet to see one personally. :smile: So i m consider lucky.....

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think ghosts are a manifestation of the human's mind. The mind can do wonders and before you know it it leaves you in a state of shock and therefore you convince yourself that you have seen something...

How about those video with "Ghost" in youtube? Fake too?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ghosts and spirits exist. believe them or not, they exist.does not really matter whether you believe them or not.they exist nevertheless.just don't mess with them.

my friend died because he was driving against the red light. he believed it was green despite his friends telling him otherwise. stop stop it 's red. no, it's green! he banged and he dieded. ghost? demon? mind game or what?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ghosts and spirits exist. believe them or not, they exist.does not really matter whether you believe them or not.they exist nevertheless.just don't mess with them.

my friend died because he was driving against the red light. he believed it was green despite his friends telling him otherwise. stop stop it 's red. no, it's green! he banged and he dieded. ghost? demon? mind game or what?

Ghost Block Eyes? :eek:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A real ghost will not let u film so easily most probably it will disappear upon the slightest sound or breathing

Bro babuSingh, based on the 2 replies you made in this thread, you actually believe got ghost or not ghost? Sorry ah, abit contradicting on both your replies.:confused:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ghost Block Eyes? :eek:

yah.i very small my grandma already told me.ghosts block eyes and you see something else. now psychiatrists say you siao! schizo! lock you in woodbridge! i think the mind play tricks when you are tired or whenyou are very angry or work up!....the mind is the ghost, the devil and the demon. it's the mind!