• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tips to Motivate Yourself to Exercise

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Tips to Motivate Yourself to Exercise

80 percent of success is showing up. ~ Woody Allen

You know you need to work out, but youre having trouble getting up the enthusiasm. How do you find motivation to exercise when you just dont feel like getting off your butt? I ask myself this question every now and then, and I have the feeling Im not the only one.

There are a million ways to motivate yourself to exercise, actually, but these are a few that have worked for me.

Have fun. If you hate running, dont go to the track for exercise. Find something you like. The list of different kinds of exercises are nearly endless. The only really important thing is to get your body moving and your heart rate up. How you feel after a workout. I always feel great after a good workout. Its a high. And I let that motivate me the next time.

Calories burned. If you count calories (and its really one of the most effective ways to lose weight), you know that the more you exercise, the more calories you burn ” and the bigger your calorie deficit.

How you're going to look. Imagine a slimmer, fitter you. Now let that visualization drive you.

Change it up. Even if you have a routine you enjoy, mix it up from time to time. Try entirely different exercises. You can check out a tape at the library and try yoga or kick boxing for an afternoon. This will not only keep you interested, it will break your muscles out of their routine and help produce better results.

Get a buddy. Exercising with a friend introduces a positive kind of peer pressure. You will be more likely to go to the gym if you know someone is waiting there for you. Talking and laughing while exercising will also keep you from being bored.

An exercise log/graph. For some reason, writing it down is extremely important. Really. Do it for a week and youll see what I mean.

Get appropriate clothing. If you dont have the appropriate clothes for the excercise, it can be irritating, uncomfortable, frustrating, or even unsafe. If you exercise outside after dusk, be sure you have reflective clothing to prevent traffic accidents. Also be sure the clothing looks nice; if you dont like the way your clothing looks, you may feel uncomfortable, and less likely to exercise.

Pack Ahead of Time: An iPod, athletic shoes, a towel¦ whatever. Walking around the house trying to find stuff is a good time to lose your resolve. Put everything together in your gym bag. When you finish working out, take out things that need to be laundered and replace them immediately.

Have a Goal. What do you want to achieve? Make it specific, make it meaningful, make it obtainable. Be sure to have short-term benchmarks along the way. Its OK to change your goals if the original plan doesnt work, but have a goal. Regularly evaluate how you are doing on your goals.

Success stories. I find the success stories of others incredibly inspirational. If a fitness website has success stories, Ill almost always read them.

Reward Yourself. Have a healthy reward when you reach a goal. Buy yourself that cute pair of bike shorts. Go for a weekend hiking tri. Soak in the sauna for your workout that day. Buy a new yoga video. Whatever works for you to celebrate in line with your healthy lifestyle!

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wanting to look good is motivating enough for me to watch my diet and exercise routinely. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have to motivate yourself to exercise, forget it.

Exercise should be enjoyable and the urge to do it should come naturally.

You shouldn't have to push yourself into doing it.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wanting to look good is motivating enough for me to watch my diet and exercise routinely. :wink:

终于说人话了. Nothing motivates me more than the look of lust on my gf. Get your butt moving retarded fat dogs. Train yourselves to associate pain and fatigue with muscle gains and fat losses. That's how I did it :smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Come join me for RT at Kranji Camp. Today's session was super shack. My body was shaking after the training. KNN, no wonder Wednesday session always so little people...I went for the Tuesday session last week and the workout was reasonable.
But Im beginning to love the interval training. Now I can run each lap in 1 minute 45 seconds. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
leave some energy for your fcuking

Come join me for RT at Kranji Camp. Today's session was super shack. My body was shaking after the training. KNN, no wonder Wednesday session always so little people...I went for the Tuesday session last week and the workout was reasonable.
But Im beginning to love the interval training. Now I can run each lap in 1 minute 45 seconds. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
leave some energy for your fcuking

I dismissed all my FB already. Time to make a baby. Im 32 already, want to be a father. My wife and I love children alot. Back to the topic (if not later kena from boss)

The motivator for me to train is to look younger and to fuck better. I think at age 32, I look much better than most of my peer. The only down part is that Im losing alot of hair. Exercising keeps my body well maintain. I always believed that if you cannot look handsome, then at least keep you face and body presentable. Exercising helps.

The only reason is, it improves my stamina during my screwing session. My last fuck with my FB last week was a dramatic 2 hour session and she begged me to stop. I could mostly managed 1 hour last time but ever since I went for RT, I could fuck non stop.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
exercise indeed has many benefits....apart from the obvious benefits eg being fit, looking good there are other advantages.. eg increased confidence,

better mood. All these will stand you in good stead in you family and working life .....and also in sbf :smile:

I dismissed all my FB already. Time to make a baby. Im 32 already, want to be a father. My wife and I love children alot. Back to the topic (if not later kena from boss)

The motivator for me to train is to look younger and to fuck better. I think at age 32, I look much better than most of my peer. The only down part is that Im losing alot of hair. Exercising keeps my body well maintain. I always believed that if you cannot look handsome, then at least keep you face and body presentable. Exercising helps.

The only reason is, it improves my stamina during my screwing session. My last fuck with my FB last week was a dramatic 2 hour session and she begged me to stop. I could mostly managed 1 hour last time but ever since I went for RT, I could fuck non stop.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex is one of the best exercise.

The first benefit is your back muscles will be very strong and that goes a long way to prevent back related injuries. Missionary position will give you strong arms muscles. If you like to do it from standing position it strengthens your thigh muscles. If you are more adventurous and carry the girl while doing it is like weight lifting. More importantly, having sex with different positions and angles is like yoga.. it improves the overall muscle toning of your body. Kamasutra was written with the objective of blending sexual desire and physical fitness into one.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have to motivate yourself to exercise, forget it.

Exercise should be enjoyable and the urge to do it should come naturally.

You shouldn't have to push yourself into doing it.

no shit it applies to eating food and other aspects of life but here's the thing some ppl hate to exercise and love to eat junk food for eg. Things that are bad for them. It takes extra effort for them to do them as opposed to someone that loves exercising for eg.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Start with brisk walking. Go around your neighborhood. Take a different route each time. Enjoy the view and the people (esp the MMs). Keep updated with what's happening around where you live. If you work in the city (like in Raffles Place, Cityhall or Suntec area), get a colleague or two to go brisk walking with you. Talk cock and get to know your colleagues better but try not to bitch about work. Look around you and you will discover that this is still a beautiful city.

Once the brisk walking becomes a routine, others forms of exercise becomes easier.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Want To Date That Girl !

For few guys or mostly ladies, it was their dream clothes. Imagine you have bought a nice shirt or dress when you were young but you can't fit in it now (because you have gained lots of weight), but you still want to slip it on your slim body again. So, you now have a good target or objective in your mind. You will work hard to get your body slim by not eating too much and workout more because you are dying to do it. This is motivation.

Any target will do. Like you wanna date a nice gal or something. Or maybe, revenge.

805401-plotting_revenge_is_fun_large.jpg