• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP supporters cursed PAP supporters to kana bang by Ferrari at SRJC today

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
472866_395704110474943_854243778_o.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope one day a farker Ah Tiong driver will ram any car driven by the children or wives of the MIWs..

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
time to die. die. drive a car fast die. drive a car slow die.sit in a car die. stand near the road die. drive carefully die.follow the rules die.break the rules die. drive fiery car die.drive slow slow lousy car slowly die...time to die die...time not to die survive. no way you can predict. all fated. if all fated to die all die. the russian plane in indo on demon also all die. silk air die in palembang all die.

so live the day happily.live cheerfully.don't blame anyone.it's your die day.your fate day.your destined day. so be good to each other and stop farting at each other.you don't know when you die.how you die.where you die. 1 am ? 4 am? 7 am? 2 pm? 6 pm? midnight?mid-day? so be prepared always to die and hand in your passport.

so stop being nasty to one another.go kiss your brothers all and say i luv you all. thanks for the memories...

B

Baluku

i tot MIWs have the means to buy a Ferrari?

MIBs (Men in Blue) are not so disgustingly rich..hehe :biggrin: