Thread: Did WP fail to screen Poh Lee Guan also ?

My Reputation Points: 38 / Power: 4

Default Did WP fail to screen Poh Lee Guan also ?

http://www.facebook.com/workersparty

"The Workers' Party has only nominated Mr Png Eng Huat as our candidate for Hougang SMC. Dr Poh Lee Guan has not informed us of any intention to contest. Dr Poh is still a member of the Party."

If Poh were run as an independent, expect harsh and fanatical criticisms from Hammerrhoid zombies on this poor soul.

Again, it only emphasise and demostrate the utter failure of Low Thia Khiang and his cronies in screening their candidates. If they had really, really, scrutinise their candidates based on a so-called stringent criteria, this kind of comedies would not have happened again and again....

Yesterday Yaw Shin Leong, Today Sajeev, Tomorrow Poh? or Png?.....

"We should have more peaceful riots by foreign rioters to train our local police," Hammerhoids

Syliar Lim :

"We should have more peaceful riots so that our local police can train the foreign rioters to practice in peaceful rioting."

My Reputation Points: 1874 / Power: 10

Default Re: Did WP fail to screen Poh Lee Guan also ?

Haha, you are really creative, Hammerrhoid! LOLx!

Goh Meng Seng

Quote Originally Posted by skponggol View Post

If Poh were run as an independent, expect harsh and fanatical criticisms from Hammerrhoid zombies on this poor soul.

Yesterday Yaw Shin Leong, Today Sajeev, Tomorrow Poh? or Png?.....

We have lost sight of the joy and excitement of public service, helping our fellow men. The joy and excitement of seeking and understanding of the joy of the miracle of the living the duty and the grandeur. We have lost taste for heroic action in the service of our people. David Marshall

My Reputation Points: 4837 / Power: 14

Yah, so what does the thread starter want to read into this? that Poh Lee Guan is a mole and is going to do WP in by contesting HG?

Okay, this is a slow day, but tell me first, where would Poh find his 2 nominators and 4 assentors?
    __
    "When you conceal your will from others, that is Thick. When you impose your will on others, that is Black." -- Lee Zhong Wu.
    "Thick face is a shield; Black heart is a spear." -- Chin-Ning Chu.
    1. It pays to be a winner. 2. The only easy day was yesterday. 3. Just passing is failing; second best is the first loser. 4. Luck is the residue of design and opportunity. 5. Training is never over. 6. Enough ... is never enough. 7. When you want to win, there is never enough time to train.

http://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen

"TOC BREAKING: Dr Poh's profile is no longer available on the WP website."

Low Thia Khiang and his cronies should have spent time screening and selecting his candidates very carefully.
    "We should have more peaceful riots by foreign rioters to train our local police," Hammerhoids

Syliar Lim :

"We should have more peaceful riots so that our local police can train the foreign rioters to practice in peaceful rioting."

My Reputation Points: 3297 / Power: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Thick Face Black Heart View Post
    Yah, so what does the thread starter want to read into this? that Poh Lee Guan is a mole and is going to do WP in by contesting HG?

Okay, this is a slow day, but tell me first, where would Poh find his 2 nominators and 4 assentors?
    From the Hougang RC and PCF branch?
    Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

http://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen

"Update: It appears all the WP 2011 candidate pages have been removed from the WP website. Our last access to these pages was at noon today."

It is about time they do so.

Out of 23 candidates, 6 of them (over one quarter) had already or almost fallen out of favour from the Party leadership. Their entire Nee Soon GRC team has collapsed with 3 out of 5 members being out of favour. Their East Coast GRC team has also collapsed, with 2 out of 5 members already left the Party while 1 being shipped out.

It seems that their candidates keep quitting and deserting the Party every quarter, very regularly......

The WP GE2011 candidates page serves as a painful and embarassing reminder on WP's utter failure in screening and scrutinising their candidates and the lack of any stringent criterias in picking candidates.

To Sylvia Lim: not only Indians are leaving the party, but Chinese cadres are leaving the party as well.

Last edited by skponggol; 15-05-2012 at 09:37 AM.

Syliar Lim :

Baluku Guest

racist simi?

My Reputation Points: 762 / Power: 8

It is good to have a spare. Afterall, there is only one hammer on ballot ticket, just mark one with a hammer. Besides who is Poh Lee Guan? What was his role in WP, cadre? He looks quite aged on TV.

My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by myfoot123 View Post
    It is good to have a spare. Afterall, there is only one hammer on ballot ticket, just mark one with a hammer. Besides who is Poh Lee Guan? What was his role in WP, cadre? He looks quite aged on TV.
    this guy very senior member

ard since 2001
    Let me help you find the best tutor for your child's tuition today. Call me now at 9382-7573.

Thread Information