• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese woman in Ferrari accident identified

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
ito-jpg_014552.jpg

UPDATED (15 May, 915am, adding detail on identity of taxi passenger)

The Japanese woman who died in a horrific accident involving a Ferrari on Saturday has been identified as Shigemi Ito.

According to the Straits Times, Ito was in her 20s and believed to be living and working in Singapore. Her wake is being held at funeral parlour in Sin Ming Drive.

She is one of the three people killed in the three-vehicle accident at the junction off Raffles Hospital in Bugis.

The two other casuaThe Japanese woman killed in the crash has been identified as Shigemi Ito.lties are 52-year-old Cheng Teck Hock, the taxi driver, and the Ferrari driver Ma Chi.

[See camera footage of the accident here that's going viral on Facebook]

Chan, a father of three, had sustained a severe brain haemorrhage and died in the intensive care unit of Tan Tock Seng Hospital at about 7pm on Sunday, reported the Straits Times.

Another two people -- 26-year-old motorcyclist Muhammad Najib Ghazali and a 20-something female passenger in the Ferrari were also injured.
A spokesperson from the Singapore Civil Defence Force said they received a call at 4:17am notifying them of the accident, which involved a red Ferrari, a motorbike and a taxi.

The Ferrari driver has been identified as 31-year-old Chinese businessman Ma Chi, who was pronounced dead on the scene.

The Sunday Times reported that Ma is a financial investor from Sichuan, China and relocated to Singapore and with this wife and child four years ago.

According to a family friend, the paper reported he was said to be applying for permanent residency here. He and his family live in a penthouse in the East Coast and his wife is expecting a second child.

According to Shin Min Daily News, witnesses say that the Ferrari crashed into a taxi when it ran a red light, causing the taxi to hit a passing motorcycle.

Ma's family members were reported to have been spotted at the mortuary on the same morning. His mother was said to be extremely distraught.

In the last 12 days, six accidents had occurred at the same spot, reported the Shin Min Daily News.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imagine a bunch of us at the morgue celebrating while PRC mother crying................

the Jap pretty leh..................

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mind more pretty Japanese ladies like Miss Shigemi Ito to come to Spore to work..Japanese ladies are very refined polite and courteous.. Me myself had few encounters with them back then at the Spore Japanese School in Changi North..

Its a refreshing change from having more crude commie PRC bastard Scums, those Global Pundek Ah Nehs and Fucktard Pinoys polluting our island..

My condolences to the family of the late Miss Ito.. May she RIP..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mind more pretty Japanese ladies like Miss Shigemi Ito to come to Spore to work..Japanese ladies are very refined polite and courteous.. Me myself had few encounters with them back then at the Spore Japanese School in Changi North..

Its a refreshing change from having more crude commie PRC bastard Scums, those Global Pundek Ah Nehs and Fucktard Pinoys polluting our island..

My condolences to the family of the late Miss Ito.. May she RIP..

I've familial relationships with the Japanese and the PRCs. I absolutely adore the former and despise the latter. :smile:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wouldnt go to that extent...but i agree with you.

Thanks. My Japanese and Chinese relatives are worlds apart. Really goes against all tenets of the politically correct, liberal doctrine that all human beings are equal, despite the variability in environmental and genetic influences.

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch in Slow Motion how she perished......

[video=youtube;rWsr7TX-lJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWsr7TX-lJA[/video]

One moment alive, dead in 2 seconds.....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've familial relationships with the Japanese and the PRCs. I absolutely adore the former and despise the latter. :smile:

hi there

1. i have no relationship with either one.
2. but definitely share the same sentiments on the latter thing.
3. ms ito, rip.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my deepest and whole-hearted condolences to the bereaved family of Ms Ito. RIP....
my heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family of the taxi-driver too Mr Cheng...RIP....
I'm very sorry....I've no words for the late Ferrari driver....I'm sorry he died a hideous death...sori..

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious if the taxi passenger happen to be a PRC instead of Japanese what would the reaction like in this forum? Celebrating or condolence?