• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Men - No Quality, No Maturity and No Substance

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So are angmo males any better:confused:
There are some who are more rounded but there are also many immature & ignorant ones.

Spore males are products of the Spore system, just as the Spore females. Obviously the "system" has failed to provide more rounded males & females & a chasm exists between males & females. The fact that our media is siding with the female viewpoint speaks volumes on where they stand on this issue. That's the problem in Spore, as I see it the females in the establishment are too busy protecting their turf at the expense of alienating the males. That's why males will continue to look elsewhere:wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it odd that the media has not emphasized on the shortcomings of Singaporean women?

They are not well-traveled.

They do not speak proficient English.

They have small tits.

They are materialistic.

They can't cook.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
and those are for starters.....surely got lots more.

Isn't it odd that the media has not emphasized on the shortcomings of Singaporean women?

They have small tits.

They are materialistic.

They can't cook.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They have small tits.

They are materialistic.

They can't cook.

hi there

1. bro, you missed out the most important fact leh!
2. dead fish in bed mah.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Felicia Chin is hot!

Picture3.png

felicia+chin123.bmp

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Felicia Chin changed her Chinese name under the advice of some fengshui master... claiming that it'll help her showbiz career.

Shows you what an insecure, superstitious cunt she really is.

I'm surprised she hadn't yet got a nose job.

No shame with cosmetic surgery, darling. Even Stephanie Sun patched up her pockmarked face and found an Ang Mo husband.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies need not be so defensive. Felicia Chin has been mixing around with the wrong guys. That's all.

And if by 'mixing around with' you really mean pumped and dumped by, I agree.

Let's see which gentleman, local or foreign, takes up the sloppy seconds.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can u imagine the type of men she hangs out with based on her mediocre looks?

If you are an eligible rich, talented, smart, funny, mature and confident man, will u be caught dead with the likes of her?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Felicia Chin is hot!

Picture3.png

felicia+chin123.bmp

hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. for those pics, you find it hot meh!
3. come on.
4. it is just some so-so, nothing much to offer.
5. btw, i hope that you don't fall into the above category "no quality, no maturity, no substance".
6. in another word: daft sheep!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. for those pics, you find it hot meh!
3. come on.
4. it is just some so-so, nothing much to offer.
5. btw, i hope that you don't fall into the above category "no quality, no maturity, no substance".
6. in another word: daft sheep!

1. aiyoh!
2. don't you know how much I enjoy sarcasm
3. come on
4. she's just a typical sinkie
5. i look good but some girls find me too short. I'm in the Tony Leung category: short but yandao. Maturity? I'm not a brainwashed Sinkie. Substance? I'm not a brainwashed Sinkie.
6. I haven't been a Singaporean for months. Fuck Singapore!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can u imagine the type of men she hangs out with based on her mediocre looks?

If you are an eligible rich, talented, smart, funny, mature and confident man, will u be caught dead with the likes of her?

Believe me when it comes to looks on the sinkie gal there are some men that are willing to lower the standards way way way lower for a sinkie gal but they wouldn't do it to a gal from another nationality.

I mean what you read in the media about sinkie gals saying sinkie men think too highly of themselves but somehow there's nothing from the men about sinkie gals behaving exactly like that too.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Felicia Chin changed her Chinese name under the advice of some fengshui master... claiming that it'll help her showbiz career.

Shows you what an insecure, superstitious cunt she really is.

I'm surprised she hadn't yet got a nose job.

No shame with cosmetic surgery, darling. Even Stephanie Sun patched up her pockmarked face and found an Ang Mo husband.

I wonder if plastic surgery can make a person's mouth appear smaller.