• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Men - No Quality, No Maturity and No Substance

djent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very interesting.

Seems like she's been made use of by the 135th press to sell a few more papers.

Though I'm sure she just plain dumb.

Anyway, good luck to her in her quest of finding that castle in the sky.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check out her ass...

[video=youtube;a4OQ4fuTnoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4OQ4fuTnoU[/video]

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look @ her former or current boyfriend. Does the man look mature of good quality and substance ?

images

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look @ her former or current boyfriend. Does the man look mature of good quality and substance ?

images

Actually it is her comments that have no quality, no maturity and no substance. Anyhow what do we expect from these losers that only a loser TV station like Mediacorp would employ and whose news (if you consider that news) that only a loser newspaper TNP would carry. I rather read the nonsensical postings by Leongsam in defending his PAP masters than reading these Mediacorp losers' comments

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actress Felicia Chin: S’pore men are shallow and arrogant

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/b...chin-pore-men-shallow-arrogant-081313426.html

Local actress Felicia Chin has given Singaporean men a major thumbs-down in a recent column with a local magazine.

feliciachin2.jpg

The 27-year-old former MediaCorp artiste said, "Singapore men lack quality. Maybe they've been too well-taken care of, it's as if they lack something. It's hard to find mature and steady men of the olden days like my father."

Her comments appeared in the April issue of local Chinese women's magazine Nuyou.

Chin, who quit full-time acting in 2010, is currently studying for a business degree at the National University of Singapore. The student and part-time actress said in a subsequent interview with The New Paper published on Monday that she thinks that local men materialistic and shallow.

Referring to the majority of local men she's met, the 2003 Star Search winner said, "Some of these men in their 20s are successful, but their focus is on wealth and what they have on the outside".

Currently single, the former Tanjong Katong Girls' School and Victoria Junior College student claimed to have had "very few" relationships in the past but that all her exes are Singaporeans. She also said she prefers mature men who've "seen it all" and does not rule out dating a foreigner.

She also added her comments were not meant to offend but to make readers of the column think.

"I'm not making a personal attack... Nuyou is an intimate magazine and if I don't share what I really feel, it defeeats the purpose (of the column)," she told TNP, before adding that she welcomed feedback.

But are locally born-and-bred men all that bad? Fellow newsmakers Yahoo! Singapore spoke to didn't agree with Chin.

Well-known etiquette consultant Teo Ser Lee felt that Chin's comments were "a sweeping generalisation".

The 44-year-old former beauty queen, who now runs her own company, Protocol Academy, said she has met many Singaporean men over the course of work who are "down-to-earth, humble, and work hard for every dollar".

"I don't know who are the people she (Chin) hangs out with," Teo said.

"But since she's now an undergraduate, she could have met male classmates who are pampered and already drive a car, and who may therefore come across as arrogant and not knowing the value of money".

Still, Teo believed "there will always be an exception".

She continued: "It's unfair to label Singaporean men as that. There are also women who only know how to buy big handbags."

Popular radio deejay Lin Pei Fen said the traits described by Chin are not specific to just Singaporean men.

"Male species of any kind need to be suitably arrogant in order to fight for survival, lead or attract mates," the 30-year-old reasoned.

Besides, she said, arrogance, when portrayed correctly, can be a plus point. "I am attracted by men who can be arrogant when he needs to be."

As for Chin's charge that some local men in their 20s are too pre-occupied with "wealth and what they have on the outside", Lin felt that this is necessary trait for "living in Singapore".

Another local deejay, Dennis Chew, defended Chin, saying "women are by nature, more mature than men". Chin is one of Chew's godchildren.

On reports in Chinese daily Lianhe Wanbao which quoted Chin describing local men as being "fond of gossip", Chew, 38, reasoned, "It could be the men she's met. There may be more such men in the entertainment circle, due to the nature of the industry. But there are also many male artistes who don't gossip at all."

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Actress Felicia Chin: S’pore men are shallow and arrogant

she just want to follow the likes of Joanne Pay and Jeannett Ouch in getting fucked by ang mo lah.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Popular radio deejay Lin Pei Fen said the traits described by Chin are not specific to just Singaporean men.

"Male species of any kind need to be suitably arrogant in order to fight for survival, lead or attract mates," the 30-year-old reasoned.

Besides, she said, arrogance, when portrayed correctly, can be a plus point. "I am attracted by men who can be arrogant when he needs to be."

As for Chin's charge that some local men in their 20s are too pre-occupied with "wealth and what they have on the outside", Lin felt that this is necessary trait for "living in Singapore".

happy-skin.png

Looks like this one is an enlightened being

Last edited:

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal

Truth of the matter, is we all are shallow and arrogant. People are being sized up or judged based on their jobs, the home they live, the car they drive, their looks and so on. Likewise those people who has all the above would inevitably be somewhat arrogant or proud, and those without would feel insecure.

Let's get real! This is the kind of society we live in, and it makes us what we are. Would Felicia Chin herself even cast her eyes on a poor bloke who has non of the above things, but have all the maturity and substance that she claimed Sinkie men are devoid of?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Felicia Chin just finding excuse to justify her getting an ang mor bf in the future.

If the man is dirt poor, will she be happy to take the mrt with him? Stay in 3 room BTO at Sengkang? Buy Top 1 bread instead of Delifrance?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

happy-skin.png

Looks like this one is an enlightened being

First of all , who gives a fuck who are you attracted to.

Felica Chin is correct, sinkie males are downright piece of shit. I have say this all along in this forum that sinkies are ball-less and coward.

and worse of all, they are proud and even arrogant of that fact of being ball-less and coward.

She is much better off with a Malaysian chinese, Japanese, Ang mor, African .. all of them confirm better than sinkies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkie low life males here cannot tahan, and that makes my day.

Face it, you are what as Felicia chin describe as.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

First of all , who gives a fuck who are you attracted to.

Felica Chin is correct, sinkie males are downright piece of shit. I have say this all along in this forum that sinkies are ball-less and coward.

and worse of all, they are proud and even arrogant of that fact of being ball-less and coward.

She is much better off with a Malaysian chinese, Japanese, Ang mor, African .. all of them confirm better than sinkies.

Have u been hanging out with Felicia Chin lately?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. the cannot-make-it thing giving itself some excuses finding a sugar-daddy!
2. no eye see.
3. why is sheep's local media giving it so much attention.
4. at 27, it is some over-the-hill thing too!