• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Men - No Quality, No Maturity and No Substance

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SPG spotted?

p1Mon14may_web_0.jpg

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So she got substance?

http://www.divaasia.com/article/4768

On Felicia Chin:
When a Lianhe Wanbao reporter asked whether Felicia had had plastic surgery done, Desmond nodded his head.

And upon further questioning where she had her surgery done, Desmond replied: "Everything from the waist up."

When asked why he was so sure, he said: "I am close to the people around her, and I am often in contact with her. Being in such close proximity with her, don't you think I would know if certain things have changed?

"Yes, I agree that a person can look better without surgery, and when you have been in the entertainment industry for a long time, you will look better with some make-up tricks. But certain things just cannot be changed."

Desmond went on to say: "Why don't you try? One day you suddenly show up with double eyelids, and you tell me you did not have them done. Do you think I will believe you?"

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fellatio Chin...fellate ang mo

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. such specimen believes that it has quality, maturity & substance mah.
3. betterer, class.
4. aiyoh!
5. just another "cannot-make-it" local thing seeking media attention.
6. ask it who are paying her salary?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ha lor...look at her 'substance'...the nose so broad can give TCH a good fight. And to openly zap own people publicly until like that shows upstairs

got very little too.....can pass to ang mo la.

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. such specimen believes that it has quality, maturity & substance mah.
3. betterer, class.
4. aiyoh!
5. just another "cannot-make-it" local thing seeking media attention.
6. ask it who are paying her salary?

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Felicia Chin Finds S'pore Men Shallow

She finds S'pore men shallow
[h=2]By: Kwok Kar Peng[/h]
May 14, 2012 - 12:10am

kpfeli.jpg

TNP PHOTO: BENJAMIN SEETOR

Sweet and mild-mannered Felicia Chin has made a very bold statement: Local men lack quality.

The 27-year-old actress, who has dated only Singapore men so far, wrote in a column in the April issue of a Chinese magazine: "It’s hard to find mature and steady men of the olden days like my father."

She has also said that (local men) are a little bit arrogant and think too highly of themselves.

She tells The New Paper more about why she thinks this.
Other celebrities, though, don't quite agree.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Monday (May 14)

http://www.tnp.sg/content/she-finds-spore-men-shallow

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Felicia Chin Finds S'pore Men Shallow

... while i look down on sinkie women. They should take a good look in the mirror. :biggrin: