• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strong chemicals smell and taste in our drinking water?

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you guys noticed the strong chemical smell and taste in our drinking water for the past few days?
Yes, it's a mixture of recycle sewage water, fresh water and also those processed from our sea water
and it definitely taste weird.

Logically it's good and healthy to drink a lot of plain water but seems like many people fall sick after
drinking too much of it. It makes your throat rough and some even develop ulcer in their lips, gums and tongue.

Of course we can get bottled water to avoid the taste but is there a way to at least neutralize the chemicals so
that we don't get sick with drinking water.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guessed it depends which area you drank your your water from..a coupLe of weeks ago, i took a few guLps of it
from a farm in Neo Tiew area; and i puked .:eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better call the police check the water tank, you might be drinking corpse soup

No, Cadaver Juice, officially endorsed by the minitoots, ask that "what's the race'? MP who drank neat from the water tank, it is good for him, it is good for you. For back home in his ancestor land, it is normal drinking water, mixed with all sorts of cadavers.:biggrin:

It is good for you...

Last edited:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
wateri hope someone die from drinking the water
otherwise nothing will hapen

i called up the town council guy
they sent a man
immediately he go to the tap and taste the water
and say, no ley, where got smell?
then he ask me wat type of boiler i am using
i said U use a white plastic boiler
and immediately he blamed the boiler as the source of the smell
but I have been using the boiler for yrs and no smell until now

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noticed when there were instances like this, mixing same ratio of old fish tank water and tap water, fish sick and die.....no kidding:(

Have you guys noticed the strong chemical smell and taste in our drinking water for the past few days?
Yes, it's a mixture of recycle sewage water, fresh water and also those processed from our sea water
and it definitely taste weird.

Logically it's good and healthy to drink a lot of plain water but seems like many people fall sick after
drinking too much of it. It makes your throat rough and some even develop ulcer in their lips, gums and tongue.

Of course we can get bottled water to avoid the taste but is there a way to at least neutralize the chemicals so
that we don't get sick with drinking water.