• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ferrari Driver Died ; Taxi Driver Injured On The Job - 12 of May

Y

Yip Hon

Ferrari, taxi and motorcycle in Rochor Road accident, 1 dead

By Siau Ming En

A man in this 30s was killed in a car accident that took place in the wee hours of Saturday morning, leaving four others injured.

The accident involved a Ferrari car, a taxi and a motorcycle and took place at the junction of Rochor Road and Victoria Street.

Police and the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) received calls at 4.15am and found both the drivers in the Ferrari and taxi trapped in their vehicles.

The Ferrari driver was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Early morning accident leaves 1 Ferrari driver dead, 4 injured

Updated 12:14 PM May 12, 2012

SINGAPORE - A pre-dawn accident has left one driver dead and four others injured.

The accident at the junction of Rochor Road and Victoria Street involved a taxi, a car and a motorcycle.

Police and SCDF received calls about the accident at about 4.15am.

The driver of the Ferrari and the taxi driver were both trapped in their vehicles and had to be extricated by SCDF personnel.

The driver of the car, in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.

Four others sustained injuries and were sent to various hospitals.

The female passenger in the Ferrari, in her 20s, and the taxi driver, in his 40s, sustained head injuries.

The taxi's female passenger, in her 20s, was unconscious, while the motorcyclist, in his 20s, sustained spinal injuries.

Police are appealing for eyewitnesses to call its hotline at 1800-5471818. CHANNEL NEWSASIA

Last edited:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strangely, I feel no sense of compassion at all for the Ferrari Driver.
But feel more for the Taxi Driver.

I wonder if this is the same Ferrari that over took me on the left at high speed on Friday night.

Y

Yip Hon

Either Elite or Beng . But in middle road likely beng one.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bugisaccident.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another Fatal Accident At Bugis. Ferrari driver died!

[h=2]PHOTO: Fatal accident this morning at Bugis involving Ferrari and Taxi[/h]Posted by temasektimes on May 12, 2012
A netizen took a snapshot of a fatal accident this morning at Bugis involving a Ferrari, a Comfort taxi and a motorcycle.

[Source: fuckwarezone forum]
According to Channel News Asia, the accident occurred at the junction of Rochor Road and Victoria Street.The driver of the Ferrari, in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics. Four others sustained injuries and were sent to various hospitals.​

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Another Fatal Accident At Bugis. Ferrari driver died!

The next guy who starts a thread on this will be penalised severely. I've had to merge 3 threads about this fucking Ferrari

Y

Yip Hon

Remiser King Peter Lim also drive a similar Ferrari

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

hope no innocent people involved ( passer by) the driver die i very happy as less one dangerous man on the road who may cause more harm to innocent party. now die liao heng ah. as for the rest who involved as stated in the news, if they are the passengers than count themsleves unlucky

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

The next guy who starts a thread on this will be penalised severely. I've had to merge 3 threads about this fucking Ferrari

Ah Sam, I actually find this funny.

As for the accident, it could have done more damage if it was not at the wee hours. The cars were on the pavement my god, and who ever was responsible (ferrari, taxi, motobike) had committed murder.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you're the greatest forum boss! well done!

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal

i have no sympathy for the ferrai driver...hahahaha

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

RIP ferrari driver, i am not jealous of your wealth or blame you for accident just because you drove an expensive car.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

very likely its the Ferrari driver that is at fault....unless taxi driver trying to race him.

Strangely, I feel no sense of compassion at all for the Ferrari Driver.
But feel more for the Taxi Driver.

I wonder if this is the same Ferrari that over took me on the left at high speed on Friday night.

i have no sympathy for the ferrai driver...hahahaha