• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang Gold Cup - Winning Margin

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thread for margin prediction and periodic summary updates.

Summary of Margin Prediction thus far:

WP to win. Old Jalan Besar Stadium Ah Huat Betting Rules Apply.
scroobal: 30%
GD: 36%
Zihau: 33.68%
Chuckyworld : 39%
Zeddy: 29%
Rotiprata: 26%
Twitseng:31%
po2wq:32.2%
Yellowsrse: 31%
Rusty: 47%
TFBH: 27%
Cunnilaubu: 33.1%
Myfoot123: 40%
Deepblue0911: 24%
Djent: 17%
NoNewGood: 63%
3M: 20%
Perspective:24%
CakeLEngKia: 22%
Kingrant: 33%
GMS: 20.6%
Zombie 37.6%
Char_Azn: 16%
Sengkang:33%
Lib 21%

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u guys too anxious liao. wait for rallies first, that when the fence sitter decide.

but going with the first salvo from the pap, it hard to believe this supposely smart people can said them out of their mouth.

vote pap to get two mp? geez... was tch really hougang ppl are that stupid to believe that?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this Zeng fella doesn't operate with 6 inches nails, does he?

He..he..He.. I went to buy 4D few days ago near his Toa Payoh shop.. Got 3 white parrots and few birdcages outside his shop.. Looks like a birdshop instead of an acupuncture shop..:biggrin: Out of curiosity I walked outside his shop and saw the great man talking animatedly to an elderly uncle.. Didn't really hear their conversation as I was busy admiring his beautiful parrots outside.. Could be discussing about his Hougang BE strategy.. :o :biggrin: :o

TwitSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
u guys too anxious liao. wait for rallies first, that when the fence sitter decide.

but going with the first salvo from the pap, it hard to believe this supposely smart people can said them out of their mouth.

vote pap to get two mp? geez... was tch really hougang ppl are that stupid to believe that?

where got 2 mp when one of them is not even voted in. sigh...

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My take: WP: 65% PAP: 35%. Yaw saga and WP's reticence in Parliament cancelled out by the MRT fiasco, COE hikes, no reversal of FT policy and HDB price hikes only slowed down.

Last edited:

TwitSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
He..he..He.. I went to buy 4D few days ago near his Toa Payoh shop.. Got 3 white parrots and few birdcages outside his shop.. Looks like a birdshop instead of an acupuncture shop..:biggrin: Out of curiosity I walked outside his shop and saw the great man talking animatedly to an elderly uncle.. Didn't really hear their conversation as I was busy admiring his beautiful parrots outside.. Could be discussing about his Hougang BE strategy.. :o :biggrin: :o

according to today's Shin Min Daily, Mr Zeng has collected the application form to stand for the by-election

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to today's Shin Min Daily, Mr Zeng has collected the application form to stand for the by-election

This guy can't be serious. He doesn't have the resources manpower n platform to run an election. Plus he stands a very high chance of losing deposit.

Btw where is his shop exactly? I pay him a visit

TwitSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy can't be serious. He doesn't have the resources manpower n platform to run an election. Plus he stands a very high chance of losing deposit.

newspapers also noted that he would be likely to be ineligible too.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its at Lorong 4 Toa Payoh just besides the Block 74 Market .. You can't miss his shop.. There's few white parrots and a big banner showing his face outside the shop..

Don't forget to ask the great Professor Zeng to examine your head too.. A few poke of his needles into your thick skull will cure you of your fetish for all things PAP..

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I speculate that the results of the forthcoming bye-elections in Hougang Constituency
will be WP 62%, PAP 38%.

Zombie 37.6%
Lib 21%

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its at Lorong 4 Toa Payoh just besides the Block 74 Market .. You can't miss his shop.. There's few white parrots and a big banner showing his face outside the shop..

Don't forget to ask the great Professor Zeng to examine your head too.. A few poke of his needles into your thick skull will cure you of your fetish for all things PAP..

OK, I will ask him to poke my head with a few needles.
I still think PAP will win. Trust me, they surely will.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Zombie 37.6%
Lib 21%

Please specity clearly the above is PAP percentage votes or what. I thought GMS said 48% for PAP?