• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desmond Choo's Yellow Ribbon Team

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you imagine, he can't even raise or help his sons and he is helping the residents of Hougang. They might as well relocate Changi Prison to Hougang and make it into family affair.

He was known to have extorted money from OKTs in Geylang. 3 sons. 2 of them SS members - Sio Gi Ho and Hong Hong San. The SGH chap into drugs. Yet to hear anything good about Lionel from his colleagues.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, the person who revealed the entire history and in detail about Subash Anandan is none other then the Prime Minister of Singapore and Secretary General of the PAP, the great old man. He did during the parliamentary select committee hearing that was televised prime time. This was over the Law Society led by its President, Francis Seow commenting over proposed legislation and policies of state. Subash was in the committee. Old man every details and his secret society, detention etc. Subash just kept quiet. Since that day, he switched sides condeming JBJ, FS and MArshall in his book. Would you trust this man.

Lionel was feared by everyone as he had the goods on them and would blackmail them into silence. People were dead scared of him because of his poison pen. Even innocent ones would not disturb him because any inquiry would cause damage.

This guys is thug. Thanks for sharing about his condo behaviour. Nothing has changed. His second marriage is to an NUS accountancy grad. Lionel could hold a job because he will notify the press about every little thing.

Bro Scroobal thanks for the insight on Desmond Choo's so called Dream Team..By the way, if memory serves me right, the police inspector was screwing the wife of one of the detained gang leaders..from what I heard the father of the gang leader who was also a grassroots man, complained about this...please correct me if am wrong..
As for Lionel De Souza, you are right on the mark. By the way, he has married again and his son from second marriage also going down the same road.
A source of mine informed me that his son was clowning around in the pool of his condo and the lawn chair broke. The security guard who was on rounds was alerted by a resident who went to investigate but son arrogant and vehemently denied the act. As usual called son his father, who also chided the security guard for no apparent reason, then Lionel called the cops to take action against so called "errant" security guard..Police came did their usual and lip synced to usual "this is a cifvil case" routine..
a few days later, Lionel called security agency threaten to sue the agency for god knows what and even proudly proclaimed his PAP credentials..security agency boss told him to fuck off and fuck spider..the boss even told him that he will report Lionel to PM for bragging about his PAP links, Lionel suddenly became as quiet as a mouse and hung up.. btw, security guard still working..also
Lionel was fired from his own condo management committee..he also tried same shit with them but they have declared this arsehole a persona non grata...

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a sad story.

When MKA Jabbar, a hopeless shipyard chief noted for spitting in public and who can't string a sentence in English to save his life, old man introduced him and spoke highly of him.

Was he the guy who was caught by the Indian government for smuggling goods but released on the intervention of his boss?

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is probably the most unusual and interesting setup ever in PAP's election campaign history. Though in the early years nearly every party had to rely on secret society members, thugs, common criminals and convicts to help in their campaigns, nearly every one moved away and certainly the PAP which began its squeaky clean years in the early 70s.

Let take a closer look at his yellow ribbon team:

1) His uncle and ex MP and ex convict has his own dedicated thread. This gentleman is now facing fresh charges of corruption and criminal breach of trust. There is another thread on him started yesterday so I won't flog this horse here.

2) Subash Anandan was thrown into prison as the leader of the Sembawang Black Eagles Gang under the criminal temporary provisions Act. He was detained for secret society activities. Due to a massive cock-up by our illustrious Police Force, no one in authority was prepared to sign an extension of the detention order because his girlfriend was being screwed by the Police Inspector who was the IO of the case. That officer was subsequently sacked. The govt refused to give Subash citizenship for over 2 decades remaining stateless and out desperation he began to court the PAP. The fact that he was not granted citizenship was due to his past and that tells alot. This was despite numerous appeal.

3) Lionel de Souza is probably one of the most notorious cop in Singapore's history. Noted for free drinks, loaning rental cars for free to assaulting people. He was finally sacked from the Police Force by the no less than the Commissioner of Police for assault. As usual the illustrious Police Force cocked it up. He was reinstated and conveniently retired without ever stepping back into the force. A man who faced numerous disciplinary inquiries for misconduct is now helping the PAP. This is the same man who is the father of one son who became a secret society member and another son who sadly became a catamite at Changi. He can't even help his sons and he is helping the residents of Hougang. And we worry about Ho Ching.

What does that tell you about Desmond and the PAP. Surely they could have found 3 other decent people who have done some level of good and are prepared to help. Unless Hougang is made of criminals and these three do resonate with them, the setup is beyond comprehension.

Good luck to the residents of Hougang if this is what the PAP has to offer.

The irony is that Desmond was Head, Special Investigation Section of the CID when he was a DSP ( he was a Supt when he resigned to contest GE 2011 ). This unit handles all major crimes such as murders, kidnappings etc

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoa Desmond was from the SPF CID dept?
No wonder he is using his own connections(police officers, lawyers) to help him in this BE

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is probably the most unusual and interesting setup ever in PAP's election campaign history. Though in the early years nearly every party had to rely on secret society members, thugs, common criminals and convicts to help in their campaigns, nearly every one moved away and certainly the PAP which began its squeaky clean years in the early 70s.

Let take a closer look at his yellow ribbon team:

1) His uncle and ex MP and ex convict has his own dedicated thread. This gentleman is now facing fresh charges of corruption and criminal breach of trust. There is another thread on him started yesterday so I won't flog this horse here.

2) Subash Anandan was thrown into prison as the leader of the Sembawang Black Eagles Gang under the criminal temporary provisions Act. He was detained for secret society activities. Due to a massive cock-up by our illustrious Police Force, no one in authority was prepared to sign an extension of the detention order because his girlfriend was being screwed by the Police Inspector who was the IO of the case. That officer was subsequently sacked. The govt refused to give Subash citizenship for over 2 decades remaining stateless and out desperation he began to court the PAP. The fact that he was not granted citizenship was due to his past and that tells alot. This was despite numerous appeal.

3) Lionel de Souza is probably one of the most notorious cop in Singapore's history. Noted for free drinks, loaning rental cars for free to assaulting people. He was finally sacked from the Police Force by the no less than the Commissioner of Police for assault. As usual the illustrious Police Force cocked it up. He was reinstated and conveniently retired without ever stepping back into the force. A man who faced numerous disciplinary inquiries for misconduct is now helping the PAP. This is the same man who is the father of one son who became a secret society member and another son who sadly became a catamite at Changi. He can't even help his sons and he is helping the residents of Hougang. And we worry about Ho Ching.

What does that tell you about Desmond and the PAP. Surely they could have found 3 other decent people who have done some level of good and are prepared to help. Unless Hougang is made of criminals and these three do resonate with them, the setup is beyond comprehension.

Good luck to the residents of Hougang if this is what the PAP has to offer.

First and foremost, I must give my respects to all the bros who have contributed all of these golden nuggets of inside information in this and other threads...

I have been reading and following with interest the other threads commented by all of the bros here and do appreciate the inside info that will never see the light of day elsewhere...

Sincerely hope you will continue to provide these hidden gems for all of us who are still in the dark..... :cool:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes when your job requires you to mix or deal with a section of society that is not pleasant, you need to keep your wits about you lest you cross the often blurred lines. Social workers, Prison wardens, Police Officers, Lawyers and doctors often face this dilemma. Most do hold firm. Others struggle to differentiate. I know of a senior police officer and a medical doctor who became hardcore heroin addicts. A lawyer who ended up being detained under CLTP. A lawyer who fabricated evidence to such an extent that he went to prison. A lawyer who cheated his client who was convicted for a capital offence and was in death row and therefore ended in Prison.

Desmond obviously is not a criminal but clearly struggles with associating with the right people. Its poor judgement and certainly not suitable to be in Parliament.

The irony is that Desmond was Head, Special Investigation Section of the CID when he was a DSP ( he was a Supt when he resigned to contest GE 2011 ). This unit handles all major crimes such as murders, kidnappings etc

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, don't forget thank the father of modern Singapore. If he did not reveal all the details during the televised select hearing in 1986, no one would have known the extent of Subash Anandan's involvement. Some heard about some detention and his release but they assumed that it was done in error or false accusation. Old man named the gang and went deep. I was stunned and began digging. I was shocked.

Since that day, Subash stopped criticising the govt and was quiet as church mouse.

The hearing was also a joy as Francis Seow crucified the old man and you can see that he was struggling.

First and foremost, I must give my respects to all the bros who have contributed all of these golden nuggets of inside information in this and other threads...

I have been reading and following with interest the other threads commented by all of the bros here and do appreciate the inside info that will never see the light of day elsewhere...

Sincerely hope you will continue to provide these hidden gems for all of us who are still in the dark..... :cool:

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, don't forget thank the father of modern Singapore. If he did not reveal all the details during the televised select hearing in 1986, no one would have known the extent of Subash Anandan's involvement. Some heard about some detention and his release but they assumed that it was done in error or false accusation. Old man named the gang and went deep. I was stunned and began digging. I was shocked.

Since that day, Subash stopped criticising the govt and was quiet as church mouse.

The hearing was also a joy as Francis Seow crucified the old man and you can see that he was struggling.

Bro, do you know where I can see the 1986 televised select hearings again? You tube have? Sorry ah, bec I was too young then and did not even knew this happened... paiseh...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, unfortunately it was on 9th and 10th Oct 1986 long before youtube and the internet was available. Its probably in TV archives. You probably get more details in ST archives from the library.

Here is the Parliamentary Record including the minutes of evidence.

http://sprs.parl.gov.sg/SelectCommittee/resource/pdf/1986/19861016_BIL_FULL.pdf

Bro, do you know where I can see the 1986 televised select hearings again? You tube have? Sorry ah, bec I was too young then and did not even knew this happened... paiseh...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a lawyer who was previously detained under CLTP for gangland murder. He studied for his A levels after his release, got into Law Faculty with the help of the then Dean Jayakumar who thought he was doing social service. This guy on the outside looks as though he is reformed but nothing has changed. Body of full of towers. I even known a convicted violent rapist who was accepted for OCS and became a Officer. A few later he commited another vicious rape in Bt Timah and went in again.

Welcome to Singapore. If you know the correct sucker in an NGO or the social service scene and claim to have been rehabilitated, you can go anywhere. These guys are addicted on dopamine and looking to seek glory and fame. I know of socialites who will give you a list of people that they sponsor like it was an accomplishment list - scroll of honour. Hoping to get PBM.

Huh ? These 2 got criminal background ? Can become lawyer ?

Hmm.. You think i can apply too ? I thought all yellow ribbon-ers are condemm already in singapore ... sigh ...

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, unfortunately it was on 9th and 10th Oct 1986 long before youtube and the internet was available. Its probably in TV archives. You probably get more details in ST archives from the library.

Here is the Parliamentary Record including the minutes of evidence.

http://sprs.parl.gov.sg/SelectCommittee/resource/pdf/1986/19861016_BIL_FULL.pdf

Thanks for the PDF bro... read a bit but too much legal jargon for layman like me... was hoping to see the actual proceedings on tele and the faces of all involved... would be a treat to see the ol man sweating... haha...

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, do a search for the name, go page 247 lah. I also kaypo want to read:o

Thanks for the PDF bro... read a bit but too much legal jargon for layman like me... was hoping to see the actual proceedings on tele and the faces of all involved... would be a treat to see the ol man sweating... haha...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That was one of the best events in modern Singapore. Although I was already away, when I met and chatted with several learned friends, I heard that numerous people were glued to the TV to watch the live telecast, which was later stopped.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Can you imagine, he can't even raise or help his sons and he is helping the residents of Hougang.

Julian Lennon had the same thing to say about his dad. John Lennon went around the world preaching love, peace and understanding but he gave none of that to his own children.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it was. It was an eye opener. You could see the fear that old man projected. The bravery showed by the 2 ladies and Seow were outstanding. I like the part where Seow calls old man "My Prime Minister"

More importantly if you go thru the transcript, even as late 1986, you were considered a Pariah to be a member of an opposition. The next year, all three were detained under ISA.

That was one of the best events in modern Singapore. Although I was already away, when I met and chatted with several learned friends, I heard that numerous people were glued to the TV to watch the live telecast, which was later stopped.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is still not too late to wash yourself in Dettol. I met him in Oriental Hotel years ago and I never got one word in.

From my one and only chat with him in person, unscheduled and random, my perception is that he was a little arrogant.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, it was. It was an eye opener. You could see the fear that old man projected. The bravery showed by the 2 ladies and Seow were outstanding. I like the part where Seow calls old man "My Prime Minister"

More importantly if you go thru the transcript, even as late 1986, you were considered a Pariah to be a member of an opposition. The next year, all three were detained under ISA.

I bought and read the transcipt or report. FS command of English is amazing. I could feel the emotions simply by reading. How I wish I could watch it live on TV. FS is perhaps, the only individual who could debate Old Man, and win.