• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew addicted to writing books about himself and the world

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because Rogue have enough points to survive in this forum being Pro-Pappies. Ah Leong's generosity in giving points to Pro-Pappies is for the sake of Balance in Power in this forum. This forum will be crappy if it's all Anti-Pappies forummers like me. :biggrin: New Pro-Pappies members only will get the benefit. Provided he can create some beautiful fireworks. Lao Jiao with high rep points can TKK.:biggrin: Anyway, another 100 points to him is as good as giving him the power to infract members. You want Ah Leong to raise the bar again? Pro-Pappies infracting Anti-Pappies. World War III shall begin.....

yeah, agree with you. si kali this Rogue starts infracting all the anti-pap with his extra powers.:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We try to publish by Christmas. It's a good time for sales," said Lee.

This is quite frightening.. The more we hope for him to Up the lorry ASAP, the more he's determined to live...Schmidt is already 94.. I just hope our Old Bastard won't be aiming for that number 94..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk cock! 10k is only my opening bid!

I am ready to pay double or triple that amount as long as it's written by the Nelson Mandela of Singapore!

KNN what's the name of that idiot who called Kuan Yew the "Nelson Mandela of Singapore"? Makes my blood boil only. Fucking brainwashed Singaporeans :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;pSWN6Qj98Iw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWN6Qj98Iw[/video]

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is still thinking of good sales for his new book on Christmas. Money is always on his mind, money is always on this old evil mind.

Any book that's written by the Old Fart is compulsory reading for all PAP members, the higher-ups in the government and secondary school students upwards. Of course, he's not so stupid to actually issue a decree that they must all buy his books. There are indirect ways to do so. Each time a new book of his is launched, the PAP members, the Permanent Secretaries, the Administrative Officers etc would all be talking about it, referring to certain quotes or paragraphs or even chapters. So if you are one of them, would you want to be caught out? Would you want to look the odd one out if you've no clue what the rest are talking about.?Peer pressure alone would be enough to guarantee sales. And that's not all. The whole public service would be bombarded by email soliciting for purchases with special group discounts, wouldn't that drive up sales volume. There's more. Teachers would be setting essay assignments that would require the students to read up his books. Some will set up a class discussion on the Old Fart's latest books as to what the students learn by reading them. Imagine the number of students we've in S'pore and you will know why the Straits Times could always splash across its pages that the Old Fart's books are all sold out and need to go for a reprint.

To the ordinary folks, you give them his books they also don't want. I got a few free copies from some civil servants who bought extra to takd advantage of the group discounts. I had never turn one page of it and used them as door stoppers. Just look around the book stores, his books are all piling up like mountains and you don't even see one person browsing them.

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any book that's written by the Old Fart is compulsory reading for all PAP members, the higher-ups in the government and secondary school students upwards. Of course, he's not so stupid to actually issue a decree that they must all buy his books. There are indirect ways to do so. Each time a new book of his is launched, the PAP members, the Permanent Secretaries, the Administrative Officers etc would all be talking about it, referring to certain quotes or paragraphs or even chapters. So if you are one of them, would you want to be caught out? Would you want to look the odd one out if you've no clue what the rest are talking about.?Peer pressure alone would be enough to guarantee sales. And that's not all. The whole public service would be bombarded by email soliciting for purchases with special group discounts, wouldn't that drive up sales volume. There's more. Teachers would be setting essay assignments that would require the students to read up his books. Some will set up a class discussion on the Old Fart's latest books as to what the students learn by reading them. Imagine the number of students we've in S'pore and you will know why the Straits Times could always splash across its pages that the Old Fart's books are all sold out and need to go for a reprint.

To the ordinary folks, you give them his books they also don't want. I got a few free copies from some civil servants who bought extra to takd advantage of the group discounts. I had never turn one page of it and used them as door stoppers. Just look around the book stores, his books are all piling up like mountains and you don't even see one person browsing them.

I bought his Singapore Story and From 3rd World to 1st. Used to have very high regards and respect for him but somehow these days am not able to say praises of him anymore. He said he would be our 'goalkeeper' when he became the Senior Minister. But alas.. over the last 20 years we seem to lose our soul. Very soon we may even lose our spirit to call out 'Merdeka' or 'Majullah Singapura'; and may even just lose our own Singapore's unique identity.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he could, he would wanna live forever. but since he can't, he write books and let his spirit dwells forever in his books. there's the bible and hence jesus is eternal. then there is the sutra, hence buddha is also eternal.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY is still thinking of good sales for his new book on Christmas. Money is always on his mind, money is always on this old evil mind.

I think he already has shittons of money. His son and daughter-in-law has got the economy of Singapore by its balls.

What the old fossil wants to do is to shore up his legacy, especially to a younger generation of impressionable young minds.

Whether its National Education in schools, his memoirs in bookstores, the coverage of his talks and interviews by the local media or his participation in the annual NDP, he (and his circle of sycophants) are leaving no stones unturned.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I bought his Singapore Story and From 3rd World to 1st. Used to have very high regards and respect for him but somehow these days am not able to say praises of him anymore. He said he would be our 'goalkeeper' when he became the Senior Minister. But alas.. over the last 20 years we seem to lose our soul. Very soon we may even lose our spirit to call out 'Merdeka' or 'Majullah Singapura'; and may even just lose our own Singapore's unique identity.

hi there

1. come on!
2. get real please.
3. daft sheep here have already lost its soul.
4. there is nothing "seems to be" hoh.
5. in no time, daft sheep shall call it chinaporean too!

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mao Zedong had the Red Book and Gaddafi had the Green Book. LKY should also write a Black Book for all citizens to recite.