SG Live Bet
SG Tipster
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Fluoride is bad. Don't use it!!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    396
    My Reputation Points: 40 / Power: 3

    Default Re: Fluoride is bad. Don't use it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by vamjok View Post
    no filter is able to do it as ions are in the size of angstrom, the only possible way to do it is via ions-exchange resin or reverse osmosis. and i do not think diamond energy filter remove chlorine ions as well, most likely ClO3- (common form of chlorine normally appears in our water). this is simple common sense to me, normal physical filter pore size are TOO BIG, even commercial ones for specialised instruments are in the range of nm. only via reverse osmosis i think its possible. but i must admit i am not an expert in this area, its merely from my personal experience handling lab scale instruments (which i believe is more delicated than your drinking water system)
    Since you admit that you are not an expert as well, so i should not take your words seriously too.

    i believe you have some serious ego problems that need dealt with. Most likely it is stemmed from your personal history that cause you to behave like that (from the way you post).
    If you think that the article is so full of error and mistake based on your so called professional judgement, then don't read it, even the first few words of it.
    There are many people here ( whom i believe) do not need your so called professional advice here which does not serve much purpose at all.

    There are filters in the market that remove fluoride, i just want to ask any bros here if any of them use it.

    This article is pretty useful and let us aware of the danger of fluoride. If that addition of fluoride in toothpaste is so helpful, why are there market for fluoride-free toothpaste? This is common sense too.

    The Singapore government likes to copy whatever method, policies and style from the USA without giving much thought.

    USA add fluoride in water, sg government follows.
    USA uses 4G technology, Sg government follows.
    USA print more money, Sg government follows.

    Do we need a government whose only capability is to just copy from others? Even a monkey can do that.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,539
    My Reputation Points: 7863 / Power: 19

    Default Re: Fluoride is bad. Don't use it!!

    Many countries has stopped fluoridating their drinking water and Singapore should follow suit. The cost of removing fluoride is troublesome and the best way is for the government to stop it.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    396
    My Reputation Points: 40 / Power: 3

    Default Re: Fluoride is bad. Don't use it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jubilee1919 View Post
    Many countries has stopped fluoridating their drinking water and Singapore should follow suit. The cost of removing fluoride is troublesome and the best way is for the government to stop it.
    Since Sg goverment love to follow what others do , and why not follow this?

    What does USA has that other countries don't? The status of being the most powerful country in the world so everything that they do must be good and sg has to follow????

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,217
    My Reputation Points: 502 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Fluoride is bad. Don't use it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rectmobile View Post
    Since you admit that you are not an expert as well, so i should not take your words seriously too.

    i believe you have some serious ego problems that need dealt with. Most likely it is stemmed from your personal history that cause you to behave like that (from the way you post).
    If you think that the article is so full of error and mistake based on your so called professional judgement, then don't read it, even the first few words of it.
    There are many people here ( whom i believe) do not need your so called professional advice here which does not serve much purpose at all.

    There are filters in the market that remove fluoride, i just want to ask any bros here if any of them use it.

    This article is pretty useful and let us aware of the danger of fluoride. If that addition of fluoride in toothpaste is so helpful, why are there market for fluoride-free toothpaste? This is common sense too.

    The Singapore government likes to copy whatever method, policies and style from the USA without giving much thought.

    USA add fluoride in water, sg government follows.
    USA uses 4G technology, Sg government follows.
    USA print more money, Sg government follows.

    Do we need a government whose only capability is to just copy from others? Even a monkey can do that.
    its up to you, if you really stupid enough to believe that load of bullshit, as i cannot stop you from being a retard. i deal with chemicals everyday even though i am not specialised in water chemistry, but seeing such loads of bullshit that is obviously meant to confuse others made me hot.

    "there are filter that removed fluoride" <---- only an uneducated fool will believe in this. i said again, only reverse osmosis and ion-exchange can do it. physical filter not possible.
    Last edited by vamjok; 08-05-2012 at 10:55 PM.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    396
    My Reputation Points: 40 / Power: 3

    Default Re: Fluoride is bad. Don't use it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by vamjok View Post
    its up to you, if you really stupid enough to believe that load of bullshit, as i cannot stop you from being a retard. i deal with chemicals everyday even though i am not specialised in water chemistry, but seeing such loads of bullshit that is obviously meant to confuse others made me hot.

    "there are filter that removed fluoride" <---- only an uneducated fool will believe in this. i said again, only reverse osmosis and ion-exchange can do it. physical filter not possible.
    It is true that reverse osmosis do remove fluoride but it also remove the whole other stuffs in the water as well. What we want is healthy drinking water, not distilled water.

    What i am pointing out is to get healthy drinking water with the focus on removing fluoride.

    I am not putting up a challenge on who is right in getting the answer and if you are wrong, i will step on you. (Very immature, there is not a need to behave like that.)
    ( so what if you deal with chemicals everyday, what the hell is that got to do with me or this topic about getting healthy drinking water and toothpaste? It means it gives you the right to incorrect others and shout out loud you are correct?)

    You come in here saying this incorrect and that incorrect, it is like the whole world is incorrect and you are the only one who is correct.



    Below are some market selling filters and filtering system that remove fluoride.

    http://www.gtawater.com/assets/water...nto-canada.htm









    Last edited by rectmobile; 09-05-2012 at 12:40 AM.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    woodland
    Posts
    2,183
    My Reputation Points: 546 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Fluoride is bad. Don't use it!!

    alex jones show

    How the illuminati controls OUR world
    http://youtu.be/lEV5AFFcZ-s?t=52m18s

    The FED is a private Bank!
    http://youtu.be/mII9NZ8MMVM

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,319
    My Reputation Points: 6264 / Power: 20

    Default Re: Fluoride is bad. Don't use it!!

    Rectmobile, I believe you have just got a taste of sinkie behavior in this forum. That sinkie Lowlife has some serious problem in jerking off by himself.
    totally retired!!!

    Roy's bank account for donation.. :
    • POSB Savings Account Number: 130-23068-7
    • OCBC Savings Account Number: 657-411175-0

    The Link of Roy's Bank Account Numbers:
    http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...ghlight=Ngerng

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pyramid
    Posts
    18,732
    My Reputation Points: 898 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Fluoride is bad. Don't use it!!

    And it really makes me wonder what people did to keep their teeth clean for 5,000 years before the invention of flouride toothpaste and toothbrush...
    Last edited by Ramseth; 09-05-2012 at 06:43 AM.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    367
    My Reputation Points: 244 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Fluoride is bad. Don't use it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramseth View Post
    And it really makes me wonder what people did to keep their teeth clean for 5,000 years before the invention of flouride toothpaste and toothbrush...
    The Indians don't use both and their teeth is ok.
    "He who ask is a fool for 5 minutes, he who is silent is a fool forever"

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,217
    My Reputation Points: 502 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Fluoride is bad. Don't use it!!

    this kind of thing dun need to say much, go internet search for ionic size. look for the trend, of the size across the rows. then u go reread your stupid comments see if it make sense. talking to uneducated stubborn fools in this forum really makes my day.
    i can assure you that if there is any technique that can remove fluoride via physical filtration, you can be sure ALL the IONS are gone. si mi lan jiao "What we want is healthy drinking water, not distilled water." <---brainless statement which make zero sense. obviously you know nuts about basic chemistry.

    and for your fucking info, drinks from RO is not termed as distilled water. want to know more go find out for yourself, you are an adult.

    believe whatever shit you want, no one stopping you. no wonder they say uneducated folks their money is easiest to cheat.
    Last edited by vamjok; 09-05-2012 at 01:17 PM.

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    396
    My Reputation Points: 40 / Power: 3

    Default Re: Fluoride is bad. Don't use it!!

    Any bro here has any recommendation for fluoride removal filtration system, I am very interested.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Top Scientist: Fluoride Causes Cancer Deaths..................
    By GOD IS MY DOG in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-04-2012, 04:13 AM
  2. Grave dangers of fluoride........................
    By GOD IS MY DOG in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 10:26 AM
  3. Fluoride in Water - Why most of europe don't have it but us?
    By Dmode101 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 29-04-2010, 01:54 AM
  4. The Dangers of Fluoride & Water Fluoridation
    By SNAblog in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-04-2009, 05:34 PM
  5. War On IQ: Fluoride And Mercury In Vaccines
    By DerekLeung in forum International News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 09:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •