• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heh evolutionists. How did reincarnation evolve?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Frankly, what the preacher has said is no exerggeration. WE ALL HAVE SKELETONS IN OUR CLOSET! (Period!!!) We have dark secrets and only God knows....so Fishy.....YOU THINK YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON....YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE THE WRATH OF GOD.

Are you confused???? Are you an atheist or not.....you don't seem to have made up your mind....read one of my earlier threads in response to your 'testimony' and see that you are quite confused of what an athiest is....and you couldn't even to decide whether you are one or not.

see? typical religious fanatic. if you can win the argument, use threat.. "oh, god will kill you.. oh, god will destory you... " ... blah blah blah.. trying to push the guilt and blame to others. "oh i tell you there is a god"..."where?" i ask.. and then you turn around and say; "prove that god is not real."

oi! the burden of proof is not on us, it is on you!! how many singaporeans had been suckered into this falacy called religion. i call on all readers, young and old, wise and fool, to think for a moment, how god is real and how can these churches that pull wool over your eyes week in and week out to press you for obedience and money, NEVER GIVE YOU A VALID REASON ON GOD'S EXISTENCE, NOR TELL YOU THE CHURCH HISTORY AND ATROCITIES, NOR THE ATROCITIES THAT GOD COMMITTED AGAINST HUMANITY IN THE OT!!

see? the matrix that you have painfully built to fool not only yourself but your family around you are crumbling down fast, yes, i agree we all have our skeletons, but yours is an imaginary being up in the sky that doesnt exist!!

so you love your hitler, eh? seig heil fuherer yahweh. burn everyone and claim to love them, believe in another thing, then will be back to burn the world again?!! what a psychotic!!

stop deluding yourself and stop hurting your loved ones. you are running amok in the street shouting "god is soo good to me!" when you conveniently ignore the passages of all those killings and atrocities that were done by god in the OT, and furthermore proven by multiple scientists that such supernatural beings dont exist.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me. This thread is about evolution . Don't run away from the topic please. You want to talk about and attack Christianity go start a new thread

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Excuse me. This thread is about evolution . Don't run away from the topic please. You want to talk about and attack Christianity go start a new thread

so you believe that you were created by dirt in 6 days ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Without fail, non-believers will keep hubbing on the question: If God created the universe, then who created God? The answer is simple. If God can be created, then He couldn't be God. And if God is created, then another logical (or perhaps illogical question) that follows would be: Who then created the created God, and this chain of question will continue into eternality.

The first important question is not whether you believe the universe is created by Buddha, Allah, Lord Krishna or the God of the Bible. The first pass is: Do you believe the universe came out of nothing or was being created by a divine being and once you believe the latter, one can easily see the order of nature because God has indeed opened up his eyes to see wonderful handiwork of God himself. There is an absolute harmony of all things we see around us which we science called it the ecosystem. Even the tiniest ants play an important part in maintaining this ecosystem, but alas the whole ecosystem is now in danger of collapse because of mankind. Just look at the industrial pollution, it does not need a rocket scientist to tell us that the world cannot continue at its current state, and sadly, it is too late to reverse and restore the environment. We are now sitting on a time-bomb that will bring us to total destruction.

so question to evolutionists, if only they dared to answer and if only they have the answer: So, man is the final product that will put an end to evolution by natural selection? If that is so, isn't this an irony? And if that is the case, the 'intelligence' that is presumed to be inherent in the process of natural selection should have excluded man from the equation. And if the evolutionists disputed that there is an 'inherent' intelligence in the process of natural selection, than how could a system without any inherent intelligence, a evolutive process system of disorder and disorganise could produce this perfect order of nature? Isn't this evolution is a very fishy system that must be rejected?

Fishy, you have any answer....I bet you don't have, and like what have been observed, you will avoid all these questions.

it was you idiot who believe in creator ...so its normal for us to throw back the question on you who create god ...then now you end with a full stop saying no one create god :wink: whahahaahaha...can i just say condom monster create god and condom monster is the creator of all things ...and condom monster cant be creater because he is condom monster :wink: does it sound logic to you ? :wink:

" There is an absolute harmony of all things we see around us which we science called it the ecosystem. Even the tiniest ants play an important part in maintaining this ecosystem, but alas the whole ecosystem is now in danger of collapse because of mankind. Just look at the industrial pollution, it does not need a rocket scientist to tell us that the world cannot continue at its current state, and sadly, it is too late to reverse and restore the environment. We are now sitting on a time-bomb that will bring us to total destruction".

whats the point of going around in circles and talk about ecosystem now ? theres no link between ecosystem and god :wink:

even fishy dont have the answer to your question does it mean theres god ? we do admit that somethings we dont know unlike you who said you know all answer to all questions :wink: . we dont know the in-deep details of how airplane is made does it mean that plane is created by god ? use your brain if you have one ...if all the good things on earth is related to god and all the bad things happen did not involved god ..then you are seriously sick ..you should seek medical attention fast .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing really. Science doesn't support Buddhism.

for your infor , science dont support any religion that think a fairy tales book is a history book :wink: did science tell you you could live alive in a fish stomach for 3 days ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I actually did. I had a very bad tooth decay recently and I prayed for God to take away the pain. He did and I didn't go to the dentist at all.
Btw divine healing goes hand in hand with medical care. They don't contradict.

you are posting stupid stuff again ....inf for you :wink: by the way i thought you say you wont come back here again :wink: if i inf you :wink: whahahaahaha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. Nobody doubt that science can do good. It's nothing to do with science per se. After all, science is just a general term, no difference from subjects like geography, psychology, music. The problem is not science itself. The problems are the scientists. Those who use and apply the law of science. These people are doing more harm than good to society. It was not that bad previously but it's getting worse and worse. The next big evil thing is stem cell research. In the name of using stem cell to cure some 'incurable diseases', scientists are using this technology to create evil things. Mark my words.....this is the last evil work of man and God will never tolerate this evil work. Scientists using stem cell to cross-breed animals and human, clones animal organs for human transplant, creating half-dog-half-man beast. The Bible is very clear. Reproduction is strictly on "it's own kind". You must not manipulate the DNA - God's biological language - to misguide cells to do those work that God has not intended for them. This is what manipulating the DNA will result in. Through this manipulation, the DNA is altered and will ran 'amok' so to speak. The result: You have crazy beasts!

It's time to be ready and get ready for God's wrath!

Come to Jesus before it's too late because time is not on your side.....

siao lang , how you know your invisibleman dont allow stem cell research ? dont forget he create scientist too :wink: oh i forget , all the bad things cannot blame your invisibleman ..." he " only hear love to hear praise :wink:whahahahaha

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually did. I had a very bad tooth decay recently and I prayed for God to take away the pain. He did and I didn't go to the dentist at all.
Btw divine healing goes hand in hand with medical care. They don't contradict.

can i chop off your hand and then you can pray to god and see if your limb can grow back or not?