• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heh evolutionists. How did reincarnation evolve?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
And we science are always at war with stupid christians. its about time we scientists declare Jihal with fucktard like you to avenge our earlier pioneers that died due to FUCKTARD SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEF OF YOURS

Big bang and evolution are unscientific sir.

B

Baluku

And we science are always at war with stupid christians. its about time we scientists declare Jihal with fucktard like you to avenge our earlier pioneers that died due to FUCKTARD SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEF OF YOURS

Didnt science helped to eliminate millions of population by inventing weapons of mass destruction?

You scientists havent done enough?

Last edited by a moderator:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didnt science helped to eliminate millions of population by inventing weapons of mass destruction?

You scientists havent done enough?

vaccine, medicines, modern day transportation, construction, refrigeration, computer, communication, surgery, ... im surprised you can say the above without giving credits to the rest of the benefits. tsk tsk...

did you NOt go to the dentist, doctor, restaurant, work, live in a house or drive a car? did god give you any of these?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
But unfortunately for yoy fishy, science does not support evolution or BBT for that matter

look like you are living under the rock, see how religion corrupts your mind..
next time if you fall sick or have a tooth ache, please pray instead of seeking medical help from the doctors who happened to be trained under scientific procedure. ok?

remember to pray to god hor... dont rely on science for your internet, transportation, communication, medical, or your food... ye of little faith.. use your seed of mustard to overcome these modern day convenience..

dont be a hypocrite.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
look like you are living under the rock, see how religion corrupts your mind..
next time if you fall sick or have a tooth ache, please pray instead of seeking medical help from the doctors who happened to be trained under scientific procedure. ok?

remember to pray to god hor... dont rely on science for your internet, transportation, communication, medical, or your food... ye of little faith.. use your seed of mustard to overcome these modern day convenience..

dont be a hypocrite.

I actually did. I had a very bad tooth decay recently and I prayed for God to take away the pain. He did and I didn't go to the dentist at all.
Btw divine healing goes hand in hand with medical care. They don't contradict.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually did. I had a very bad tooth decay recently and I prayed for God to take away the pain. He did and I didn't go to the dentist at all.
Btw divine healing goes hand in hand with medical care. They don't contradict.

riiiiiiight..... did you take any panadol? mind you, that is science too.

just remember this; any sickness you have from now, please DO NOT seek medical attention.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
vaccine, medicines, modern day transportation, construction, refrigeration, computer, communication, surgery, ... im surprised you can say the above without giving credits to the rest of the benefits. tsk tsk...

did you NOt go to the dentist, doctor, restaurant, work, live in a house or drive a car? did god give you any of these?

Yes. Nobody doubt that science can do good. It's nothing to do with science per se. After all, science is just a general term, no difference from subjects like geography, psychology, music. The problem is not science itself. The problems are the scientists. Those who use and apply the law of science. These people are doing more harm than good to society. It was not that bad previously but it's getting worse and worse. The next big evil thing is stem cell research. In the name of using stem cell to cure some 'incurable diseases', scientists are using this technology to create evil things. Mark my words.....this is the last evil work of man and God will never tolerate this evil work. Scientists using stem cell to cross-breed animals and human, clones animal organs for human transplant, creating half-dog-half-man beast. The Bible is very clear. Reproduction is strictly on "it's own kind". You must not manipulate the DNA - God's biological language - to misguide cells to do those work that God has not intended for them. This is what manipulating the DNA will result in. Through this manipulation, the DNA is altered and will ran 'amok' so to speak. The result: You have crazy beasts!

It's time to be ready and get ready for God's wrath!

Come to Jesus before it's too late because time is not on your side.....

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's time to be ready and get ready for God's wrath!

Come to Jesus before it's too late because time is not on your side.....

what is with you religious nut jobs?.. always wish for something bad to befall on others. so what did god say about wishing bad thing for people? how can you justify your deep evil wishes for all to suffer? have i ever wish for something bad or disastrous to happen to you, kinana and the other religious believers?

the next we would know is you will condone burning of heretics at the stake!!

what is your ground to believe in a person who died 2000 years ago, which history claimed he can rise from the dead, walk on water, turn water to wine, heal the blind? all these are so outlandish that it will take fools to believe them without any evidence. when David copperfield walked thru' the great wall of china or make a train disappear, you will know that it is an illusion. likewise, those cheap tricks that fooled those people 2000 years ago will not fool most now... well, except for some.

stem cell research is a MUST for humanity's medical field to progress. i am all for it.

at least in the koran, Mohammed didnt claim all sort of magic tricks to smoke people to believe. that is one credit i give to him.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you can hate the sins but not the sinners, then i can hate the belief but not the believers.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure you can bro. So don't hate others or yourself ok?

Love n peace to all

In the meantime, how did reincarnation evolve?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must then cleanse yourself bro cos you religiously believe something that does not exists.

zero evidence point to his existence, only a stupid idiot will keep imagining he exist. this is call logical thought stupid fuck

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is with you religious nut jobs?.. always wish for something bad to befall on others. so what did god say about wishing bad thing for people? how can you justify your deep evil wishes for all to suffer? have i ever wish for something bad or disastrous to happen to you, kinana and the other religious believers?

the next we would know is you will condone burning of heretics at the stake!!

what is your ground to believe in a person who died 2000 years ago, which history claimed he can rise from the dead, walk on water, turn water to wine, heal the blind? all these are so outlandish that it will take fools to believe them without any evidence. when David copperfield walked thru' the great wall of china or make a train disappear, you will know that it is an illusion. likewise, those cheap tricks that fooled those people 2000 years ago will not fool most now... well, except for some.

stem cell research is a MUST for humanity's medical field to progress. i am all for it.

at least in the koran, Mohammed didnt claim all sort of magic tricks to smoke people to believe. that is one credit i give to him.

Dear Fishy,

You have got it all wrong and got all confused.....The wrath of God is mentioned many, many times in the Bible. Everyone, whether you are a truly born-again Christian or not are subject to the wrath of God. There is no need to wish for evils to befall on others....because it will just simply happen...But the redeeming blood of Jesus can save us in the sense that we can suffer in this world but if we press on and move forward, have faith in His finished work on the cross, we are assured of a place in His heavenly kingdom.

Our job here as a truly born-again Christian is to share the truth and we know that truth hurts. People like to hear...it's ok, it's fine....so long we do good, so long we are good person.....really? You think so...can you tell people how good are you (and if you ask me the same question, let me tell you...I am terrible, terrible....nothing good in me!).

You see, by the world's standard, so long we don't steal, we don't kill, we are ok and we are good....yes, by world standard, 90% or even more are good if we go by this reasoning. But the sad truth is that this is not the standard of God. We may not have stolen things from people (physically-speaking) but our mind has, at one time or another, covet things belonging to other people; we may not have committed adultery, but our mind has, at one time or another had lustful desires; we may not have killed people but our mind, at one time or another hated other people for no reasons. By God standard, you don't need to physically carry the actions. Just by your thought, you are already guilty in God's eye. This is God's standard and He is not going to compromise!

As one preacher has said this before: All we need is to put all our thoughts...just what we have thought about from the day we go to school to now and put them on video and play to our friends, we can be very sure that in less than 15 minutes, we will be so ashame of our thoughts, and as a matter of fact, our 'best' friends who have watched our video will become our instant enemies.....they couldn't believe what we have thought of them.....they thought (wrongly of course) we are their good friends....but in our mind (and our heart) we are desiring their properties, perhaps their beautiful daughters or wives! You can be offered for thousands of dollars to produce your 'thought-video' and I can bet that you will never, never have the courage to put all your past thoughts on video....the video of your (and my) thoughts are simply too much for anyone....even youself (and myself) will not even dare to view them!

Frankly, what the preacher has said is no exerggeration. WE ALL HAVE SKELETONS IN OUR CLOSET! (Period!!!) We have dark secrets and only God knows....so Fishy.....YOU THINK YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON....YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE THE WRATH OF GOD.

Are you confused???? Are you an atheist or not.....you don't seem to have made up your mind....read one of my earlier threads in response to your 'testimony' and see that you are quite confused of what an athiest is....and you couldn't even to decide whether you are one or not.

Last edited: