• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Labor day msg is insulting to workers!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TopSage
  • profile.png
    View Profile
  • forum.png
    View Forum Posts
  • message.png
    Private Message

user-offline.png
<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date <DD>Nov 2007 </DD><DT>Posts <DD>2,821 </DD></DL>
[h=2]Labor day msg is insulting to workers![/h]
I was highly incensed Straits Times headlines today. I can't think of a more insulting message than the one PM Lee put out.Telling our lowly paid workers their wages can only go up if their productivity goes up is teally rubbing salt onto their wounds. He is telling them they deserve their low wage because they are not productive people. The 70 yr old aunty cleaning tables is not productive enuff ..have to grow another arm before she gets more wages...she should to be receiving a pension at her age! Oh to insult workers on labour day....it reflects on the type of leadership we have in singapore​

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. hahaha!
2. why do sinkies still think daft sheep have some conscience or what.
3. heartless kosong ground sentiments.
4. what's most important: its multi-million dollar salary & perks.
5. any other things are just secondary & passed!

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TopSage

user-offline.png
<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date <DD>Nov 2007 </DD><DT>Posts <DD>2,821 </DD></DL>
[h=2]Labor day msg is insulting to workers![/h]
I was highly incensed Straits Times headlines today. I can't think of a more insulting message than the one PM Lee put out.Telling our lowly paid workers their wages can only go up if their productivity goes up is teally rubbing salt onto their wounds. He is telling them they deserve their low wage because they are not productive people. The 70 yr old aunty cleaning tables is not productive enuff ..have to grow another arm before she gets more wages...she should to be receiving a pension at her age! Oh to insult workers on labour day....it reflects on the type of leadership we have in singapore​

Like many Singaporeans have said, PAP is lack of idea and failed to re-invent itself. Thus you kept hearing the same tone from them and nothing new. This will be carried to the next election and he will say he heard the people and apologise for this and that. He is a sicko.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is implying that his ministars are very productive. That is why they earn millions.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pull The Trigger

Labor day msg is insulting to workers!

I thought when PAP was re-elected again, that itself was already the biggest insult. To rub salt on the wound, you have WP as fake oppo agreeing and kowtowing to the fascists' exorbitant paychecks.

If they are still there controlling your life, your life will not be good.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pull The Trigger

60% loves low salary and high cost of livings. Uniquely Singapore. No wonder Americia don't give a hue to daft Singaporeans who adored their traitors like god.