• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Knn; 2 sticks Left ..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seems Like most smokers cant find any inspirations to do anything w/o fags ! ~..
:o
:eek:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha ..reminds me of my late night mah jong games many years back. Start soon after dinner and by 2 or 3 am sometimes run out of ciggies ...then pick up the ciggies from the ash tray...relight and then smokw again until taste the filter.

Seems Like most smokers cant find any inspirations to do anything w/o fags ! ~..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha ..reminds me of my late night mah jong games many years back. Start soon after dinner and by 2 or 3 am sometimes run out of ciggies ...then pick up the ciggies from the ash tray...relight and then smokw again until taste the filter.
Kita sama sama di sini ; abang ~..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I would appreciate if you do not start these types of thread with no meaning and leading to no mesningful contributions at all. I approved your threads when you were in moderation in the hope that you are a genuine contributor. This thread serves no meaning at all and will be locked and send to rubbish heap.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This thread serves no meaning at all and will be locked and send to rubbish heap.

I disagree. Threads that started off with what appears to be a meaningless rant could end up as real gems. Let's see how the thread develops before passing judgement.:wink:

I have moved the thread back and opened it.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would appreciate if you do not start these types of thread with no meaning and leading to no mesningful contributions at all. I approved your threads when you were in moderation in the hope that you are a genuine contributor. This thread serves no meaning at all and will be locked and send to rubbish heap.

bro dun behave like PAP, this unique colour of this forum that attract people here is the relax rules and no hold bar

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
brother raiders sibey siao on :wink:

He's doing what he believes is right and I'm fine with that. He's a good moderator. However, it takes a while to adjust to the managing of this forum where the essence is "anything goes" as long as it isn't spam or graffiti.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I disagree. Threads that started off with what appears to be a meaningless rant could end up as real gems. Let's see how the thread develops before passing judgement.:wink:

I have moved the thread back and opened it.

Ok, I will follow this direction. But please do me a favour. Supermod has also been doing spring cleaning here. Can you ask him to restrain himself also? Some of the things are not done by me and everyone directs their frustrations at me. Thanks :smile:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
superboss on his seatless bike now....i can see him smiling to himself

Ok, I will follow this direction. But please do me a favour. Supermod has also been doing spring cleaning here. Can you ask him to restrain himself also? Some of the things are not done by me and everyone directs their frustrations at me. Thanks :smile:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

That comes with the territory. It's part and parcel of being on the management team. :wink:

Just ignore the KPKB. That's what I do. There is no need to defend your every action. If some remark really pisses you off, do what I do and tell them to go to fuckwarezone instead if they aren't happy here. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That comes with the territory. It's part and parcel of being on the management team. :wink:

Just ignore the KPKB. That's what I do. There is no need to defend your every action. If some remark really pisses you off, do what I do and tell them to go to fuckwarezone instead if they aren't happy here. :biggrin:

It has been a very good experience and I appreciate the chance. Thank you for coming out to make a statement.

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal

If new mod mobs lightheart thread like this then uncle me don't know what to say or post or how to start thread already. My thread will be rubbished and I be banned. :(

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If new mod mobs lightheart thread like this then uncle me don't know what to say or post or how to start thread already. My thread will be rubbished and I be banned. :(

Now boss gives his go ahead, it makes my job easier uncle. Hope to see you contribute more. Thanks :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Left 2 sticks? Simple, smoke half stick, put it out and smoke the remaining half when you feel like it.

This learnt from saf.