• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Knn; 2 sticks Left ..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The gang of zappers are alamaking, erections and KNNBCCB. You should be careful about these 3 :biggrin:
Wah lau, I already tio accused of feeding clones and using clones to zap people, you still one leg kick me from the back.....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Left 2 sticks? Simple, smoke half stick, put it out and smoke the remaining half when you feel like it.

This learnt from saf.

Clap.. Clap... Well said.. Spoken like a true smoker.. Same here.. I would do that if just left with 2 sticks.. Sometimes I forgot to buy a new pack when coming to the office.. So I would smoke half a cig first before goin out to buy a new one during lunch time but quite far from my Gul office to go and buy a pack a cig from the nearest coffeeshop there..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Clap.. Clap... Well said.. Spoken like a true smoker.. Same here.. I would do that if just left with 2 sticks.. Sometimes I forgot to buy a new pack when coming to the office.. So I would smoke half a cig first before goin out to buy a new one during lunch time but quite far from my Gul office to go and buy a pack a cig from the nearest coffeeshop there..
Seems Like i am Not the odd One out..and i wouLd do some 'rationing', off hand ; tiLL i get reinforcements ~..
:biggrin: