• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you want a virgin wife? Come in here

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EBtfbrnaciQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"You no virgin, guys don't want"

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I find it funny that people have to pay 10k to get a wife. When I was in Vietnam and China, all I need to do was just make small talks with the locals and I have no lack of prospects. Not only myself. Alot of my friends are able to do the same.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the boss of the matchmaking agency, if the girl is not virgin, means she work as a masseur / ktv / prostitute.

Most Sinkie women are not virgins. That means....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I just finished the clip. Im glad I was able to have a normal courtship, romance, then marriage. Many of these arranged marriage only ended up in divorce.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XtRv3fAnwLk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Quite chio :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have many friends also have normal courtship, romance then marriage. More than half ended in divorce also.

I just finished the clip. Im glad I was able to have a normal courtship, romance, then marriage. Many of these arranged marriage only ended up in divorce.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have many friends also have normal courtship, romance then marriage. More than half ended in divorce also.

Then I should say Im very lucky. Next month is my 6th year anniversary and our love is only getting stronger.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I find it funny that people have to pay 10k to get a wife. When I was in Vietnam and China, all I need to do was just make small talks with the locals and I have no lack of prospects. Not only myself. Alot of my friends are able to do the same.

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. just visit any joints in chineyland.
3. sheep are just like some walking targets there.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
How can your love be strong if you are outside banging other women? Don't kid yourself.

Thats why so many men ended in divorce. They do not know how to handle the woman at home. I handle mine well enough that I have extra time and love to spread to the women outside :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Somehow i aLways noticed most Vietnam po eh neh-neh comes onLy in A-cups hor ~..
:smile:

Last edited: