• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where wouLd you bring your friends on Vacation to ; in Sing ?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Normally I will bring my overseas guest to the Marina bay area. Merlion, mbs, SG flyer and dinner at seafood center. For me I normally entertain business guest so usually time spent bringing them around is not that long

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i would bring them to hawker's centre, hdb playground where PRC dry clothes, AK's apartment......uniquely Sinkiepoor experience they would never forget.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got this Ang Moh chap from NZ.. We used to work together onboard a vessel years ago.. Each time he's in Spore, I would bring him to Geylang or Katong for some fun.. He loves seafood, so I would also bring him to the No Signboard Seafood Restaurant for some meal... Usually he would do the paying and me will be his driver..Brought him to MBS last year, but he don't really like the place..drove him also to Chinatown and Geylang Serai but surprisingly he prefers Little India.. :confused:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not Those type of sTandard Fares' pLs; thanks ah Hia ~.. :smile:
u can bling ur frens 2 ...

jurong east mrt stn early morning ... 2 c world crass transpot ...

bedok reservoir ... 2 make him understand ze importance of water in tis red dot ...

eat mee siam mai hum ... national fud introduced no less by a pee-am ...

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Universal Studios or hawker centre or geylang - depends on the guest's profile. Remember it is "Your Singapore". You can have it your way.