• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman dies while trying to catch train

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;Vhi0qZIGZq8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhi0qZIGZq8[/video]

rofllg.gif

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupidity is the root of all evil. Any idea why 1/3 of the world's poor live in India? :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sari should be banned ....forget about culture .

It's a bad idea to wear a sari if you're catching a moving train.

It's also a bad idea to wear a sari if you're trying to escape from a rapist.

[video=youtube;poDKpzFKW4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poDKpzFKW4g[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
orr racism only chinese culture should be banned.

???? what it got to do with chinese culture ? chinese dont wear sari . i have seen alot of time indian woman sari kenna caught in lift doors , car doors ...ect . its the design of the sari that has a problem ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's a bad idea to wear a sari if you're catching a moving train.

It's also a bad idea to wear a sari if you're trying to escape from a rapist.

[video=youtube;poDKpzFKW4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poDKpzFKW4g[/video]

yes...its the bad design of the sari . but some ppl just dont get it ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Car = Fighter Plane

few years ago , extra long muffler is very popular in the winter in japan ...alot of japanese also kenna accident because of that .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing to do with chinese women. Just responding to you when you said forget about culture, culture should be forgotten but only when it involves a certain race when it involves other races it's racist.

any bad culture should be thrown out of the window .... does not matter what race .

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mechanical Parts

few years ago , extra long muffler is very popular in the winter in japan ...alot of japanese also kenna accident because of that .

With moving parts in mechanics, workers should not wear rings, bracelets, watches, long sleeves, etc. May get caught in moving parts like a motor or gear.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you are wrong, because I consider myself to be not too clever, unlike you.

Read more, think more. Contrary to popular belief, there's no such thing as 傻人有傻福. There's no god in this world. There's no benevolent entity looking down from above and protecting the weak and ignorant from harm and exploitation. It's all about the survival of the most adaptable. :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing to do with chinese women. Just responding to you when you said forget about culture, culture should be forgotten but only when it involves a certain race when it involves other races it's racist.

it does not matter what race with what culture ...all race with stupid culture should be banned period ..what racist you talking about here ?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

The video clip reminded me of my good friend Erections2011. :biggrin:

Last edited: