• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
From you I believe. He Jie in those days could be considered an Ah Jie.

If I'm not wrong, 何洁 was from the SBC era ? But, if she's left for Hong Kong, why she was back again to act in "无花果 The Score 2010" and "想握你的手 Your Hand In Mine 2009" ?

There's another 何洁 in China, singer ?

The Score 《无花果》

The main cast are:
向云(Xiang Yun) as Xu Anna
黄文永(Huang Wen Yong) as Luo Zhigang
张耀栋(Zhang Yao Dong) as Luo Shunbang
蔡琦慧(Paige Chua) as Zhou Tianlan
方展发(Pierre Png) as Luo Shun-an
蔡佩璇(Cai Pei Xuan) as Hong Youli
曹国辉(Terence Cao) as Su Nancheng
黄世南(Huang Shi Nan) as Hong Shichuan
詹金泉(Adam Chen) as Zhang David
刘谦益(Richard Low) as Luo Zhibin
严丙量(Yan Bing Liang) as Xu Xiong
何洁(He Jie) as Yu Jiao

[video=youtube;AL1sBbW9rBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1sBbW9rBA[/video]

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1996 - 女子监狱

It wasn't Phyllis Quek that was involved with Edmund Cheng (Xinag Yun's husband). It was Cythnia Koh. Xiang Yun wasn't aware of this till Wang Wen Yung tipped her off. Xiang Yun and Wong were very good friends having acted in so many dramas as lovebirds and Wong felt obligated to tell Xiang Yun about the going-ons between Edmund and Cythnia. There was a huge furore at TCS then over this case. It was not a real surprise to TCS actors and actresses though as Cythnia was quite a slut and I guess Edmund couldn't resist her C+ cup size I suppose. Till now, Edmund is not on talking terms with Wang Wen Yung though his wife is still good pals with him.

Wah... saucy... as punishment for kaypohing... Wang Wen Yung daughter now slutty slutty chick

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Naughty Girl's Blog

Huang-Wen-Yongs-Daughter-Nicole-Huang-Sexy-Photos-265x300.jpg

Wah... saucy... as punishment for kaypohing... Wang Wen Yung daughter now slutty slutty chick

pc_600x450.jpg

IMG_2417.JPG

She was reported to have C-cup busts. Smoking ?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm not wrong, 何洁 was from the SBC era ? But, if she's left for Hong Kong, why she was back again to act in "无花果 The Score 2010" and "想握你的手 Your Hand In Mine 2009" ?

There's another 何洁 in China, singer ?

The Score 《无花果》

The main cast are:
向云(Xiang Yun) as Xu Anna
黄文永(Huang Wen Yong) as Luo Zhigang
张耀栋(Zhang Yao Dong) as Luo Shunbang
蔡琦慧(Paige Chua) as Zhou Tianlan
方展发(Pierre Png) as Luo Shun-an
蔡佩璇(Cai Pei Xuan) as Hong Youli
曹国辉(Terence Cao) as Su Nancheng
黄世南(Huang Shi Nan) as Hong Shichuan
詹金泉(Adam Chen) as Zhang David
刘谦益(Richard Low) as Luo Zhibin
严丙量(Yan Bing Liang) as Xu Xiong
何洁(He Jie) as Yu Jiao

[video=youtube;AL1sBbW9rBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1sBbW9rBA[/video]

He Jie thought because of her fluency in Cantonese, she could find a new avenue in HK. But she didn't make it and wandered about in HK for a few years ending up in starring in Karaoke discs instead (mainly for Fitto then). I believe she was left in the wilderness for quite awhile before deciding to come to S'pore, and got her 2nd chance.

I don't know about her namesake in China. I only have inside information about the local scene.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Besides Huang Wen Yong, there were a few female colleagues of Xiang Yun that knew about her husband and Cynthia too, but they did not utter a single word to her. That's why Xiang Yun was very mad with them and grateful to Huang Wen Yong. Edmund was cold storaged by SBC and TCS for awhile. But he got smart, he played the politics care and joined grassroot activities and became active in promoting PAP sponsored events. Mediacorp took him back not long after. He's still active in grassroot related events. He is known never to wander again under the watchful eyes of Xiang Yun who never forgive Cynthia.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal

It wasn't Phyllis Quek that was involved with Edmund Cheng (Xinag Yun's husband). It was Cythnia Koh. Xiang Yun wasn't aware of this till Wang Wen Yung tipped her off. Xiang Yun and Wong were very good friends having acted in so many dramas as lovebirds and Wong felt obligated to tell Xiang Yun about the going-ons between Edmund and Cythnia. There was a huge furore at TCS then over this case. It was not a real surprise to TCS actors and actresses though as Cythnia was quite a slut and I guess Edmund couldn't resist her C+ cup size I suppose. Till now, Edmund is not on talking terms with Wang Wen Yung though his wife is still good pals with him.

Edmund Chen, not Edmund Cheng bro. Edmund Cheng is the boss of Wing Tai, a property developer and fashion importer and retailer. So far there are no juicy stories involving Edmund Cheng, not that I know of anyway.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Edmund Chen, not Edmund Cheng bro. Edmund Cheng is the boss of Wing Tai, a property developer and fashion importer and retailer. So far there are no juicy stories involving Edmund Cheng, not that I know of anyway.

Yes, bro. It should be Edmund Chen, sorry for the typo error. I don't know about Edmund Cheng the Wing Tai boss, not that he has any. I only have inside stories and info about Mediacorp artistes.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marry The Wrong Man ?

That's why Xiang Yun was very mad with them and grateful to Huang Wen Yong.

... he played the politics care and joined grassroot activities and became active in promoting PAP sponsored events. Mediacorp took him back not long after.

She can't totally blame Cynthia lah, anyone beautiful could be the next target hor. Blame that Edmund instead !

Must 看好,管好自己的丈夫。Then, why so 'hiao' and marry a handsome fella knowing that his appetite couldn't be satisfied so easily.

Xiang Yun was not beautiful enough and she hadn't got a sexy body to woo her hubby back then.

His son sux big time - ugly. KNN 报应。

See the girl below ? Keely Wee was the one I predicted (dream prophesy) to be the next queen for the 2nd season of CSS.

4DAB74B9D711704E79A335143C8A.jpg

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Marry The Wrong Man ?

She can't totally blame Cynthia lah, anyone beautiful could be the next target hor. Blame that Edmund instead !

Must 看好,管好自己的丈夫。Then, why so 'hiao' and marry a handsome fella knowing that his appetite couldn't be satisfied so easily.

Xiang Yun was not beautiful enough and she hadn't got a sexy body to woo her hubby back then.

His son sux big time - ugly. KNN 报应。

See the girl below ? Keely Wee was the one I predicted (dream prophesy) to be the next queen for the 2nd season of CSS.

4DAB74B9D711704E79A335143C8A.jpg

Agree. Back then, Cythnia was hotly sought after mainly because of her C+ cup size, I mean it's staring at u when one talks to her. But then came along Fiona Xie who beat her hands down not just in the boobs department but she's prettier too and somehow more desirable. It's what prompted Ann Kok to go for a boob job actually, and now has everyone drooling over her "headlights".

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Marry The Wrong Man ?

is that why cynthia went over to ch5 and acted in that english school drama? shes hot!