• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree, woman just want $$$$ :mad:
LXP for a SG gal is quite pretty already, better than the thai puyings you visited at Thai discos leh Drifter :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I do admit I find LXP pretty ages ago liao, whahaha

LXP is better looking then thai coyotee ? either you are blind or love is blind :wink: . LXP only got b cup . by the way i never say i wanted to marry thai puying :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LXP is better looking then thai coyotee ? either you are blind or love is blind :wink: . LXP only got b cup . by the way i never say i wanted to marry thai puying :wink:
I still think she\'s prettier, LOL, you not qualified to marry liao what, whahaha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He Jie then......

36ffdb61c157fe978fb10d7c.jpg

4671eb80830ab890bd3e1e7c.jpg

43d9f83f7209687571cf6c7c.jpg

He Jie now.....only alamaking will sapu

1dc4b74f2ba63782d0c86ab5.jpg

004c3e00112a544b728da5b7.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Cruxx , don't bother whats in their brains... Main thing is their below.. They're maybe of low intelligence, but if they can give you the best fuck ever, then no harm trying lah..:biggrin:

That's right. We bang their below. Not their brains.