• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Cruxx , don't bother whats in their brains... Main thing is their below.. They're maybe of low intelligence, but if they can give you the best fuck ever, then no harm trying lah..:biggrin:

You have no qualms fucking a retard with C cup boobs? I'm sorry but I wasn't referring to Cambridge and MIT alumnus Chan Chun Sing when I mentioned intelligence. It's not pedantic knowledge but wit and adroitness of mind that I appreciate. After all, even idiots like Singaporeans can memorise and regurgitate. :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun believe its Ann Kwok, how come no one like Ling Xiang Ping? if I want a wifey, she's my 1st choice in TCS

linxiangping.jpg

you like her ? next time i come singapore i intro you . i know her since my secondary days ..she is a chao ah lian always mix around with motor siao . last time shes fucking ugly and no motor siao want to let her sit their bike :wink: .

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
you like her ? next time i come singapore i intro you . i know her since my secondary days ..she is a chao ah lian always mix around with motor siao . last time shes fucking ugly and no motor siao want to let her sit their bike :wink: .

Plastic surgery? Just like Fann Wong, Fiona Xie, Felicia Chin?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If its He Jie then the report is trying to sensationalize again. Frying stale rice again.
Though she was the first full time TV artiste back then now already milf.
And the new generation probably never heard of her.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did the motor siao deposit some siao inside her? :wink:

Which secondary school did she attend? Don't be shy, say it.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did the motor siao deposit some siao inside her? :wink:

Which secondary school did she attend? Don't be shy, say it.

im not sure is she kenna pai lor tee ( gangbang ) by those motor siao . i forgot which school shes from ..last time we used to hang around marina square .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You sure or not? okie :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you think im joking ? by the way , it is also true that your taste sucks :wink: chao ah lian you also want to marry ? :wink:
Who said you joking, I\'m waiting lor. Last time chao ah lian, old liao doesnt meant she still ah lian mah, I know she very chiak last time, maybe mellow liao leh? LOL

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who said you joking, I\'m waiting lor. Last time chao ah lian, old liao doesnt meant she still ah lian mah, I know she very chiak last time, maybe mellow liao leh? LOL

they say love is blind ..i dont believe :wink: