• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ann Cock, Phyllis Quack, Fanny Wong, Auntie Zoo etc all went overseas to develop but not successful. They are all considered ah jies as well. However, none of them look like 'innocent' type.

It's not any of those u named. It's actually He Jie, who back then always played the sweet innocent young thing with her domesticated look. She left SBC or TCS (Mediacorp predecessors) in what was considered a bold move then to Hong Kong as she was fluent in Cantonese. But she failed miserably and ended up acting in Karaoke Videos, well, not much as an acting actually, u know those low-cost production that features a grl walking about in pensive mood against a famous tourist spot. One of my friends walking in SBC's security outfit said He Jie is well known for placing her arms on men whenever she talks to them, regardless of who u are. Now u know why a drink seller is involved.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ann Cock, Phyllis Quack, Fanny Wong, Auntie Zoo etc all went overseas to develop but not successful. They are all considered ah jies as well. However, none of them look like 'innocent' type.

Ann or Phyllis? Fann cannot be said to be unsuccessful while Zoe was merely scratching the surface.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not any of those u named. It's actually He Jie, who back then always played the sweet innocent young thing with her domesticated look. She left SBC or TCS (Mediacorp predecessors) in what was considered a bold move then to Hong Kong as she was fluent in Cantonese. But she failed miserably and ended up acting in Karaoke Videos, well, not much as an acting actually, u know those low-cost production that features a grl walking about in pensive mood against a famous tourist spot. One of my friends walking in SBC's security outfit said He Jie is well known for placing her arms on men whenever she talks to them, regardless of who u are. Now u know why a drink seller is involved.

Unlikely. It says Mediacorp actress and she isn't in Mediacorp. Furthermore, the report talks about local scene.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I'm not terribly fond of 戏子. They, especially the ones in Sinkieland, tend to be of low intelligence and I find dumb women, no matter how beautiful, a major turn-off. :smile:

Why you bother about their IQ? Its the body you want! :biggrin:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlikely. It says Mediacorp actress and she isn't in Mediacorp. Furthermore, the report talks about local scene.

He Jie's sexual indiscretions were committed while she was still in S'pore, before she ventured to HK. So it matches the report that it's in the local scene.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not terribly fond of 戏子. They, especially the ones in Sinkieland, tend to be of low intelligence and I find dumb women, no matter how beautiful, a major turn-off. :smile:

You sound as if Ho Ching is your cup of tea... sorry brother, taken !

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun believe its Ann Kwok, how come no one like Ling Xiang Ping? if I want a wifey, she's my 1st choice in TCS

linxiangping.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He Jie's sexual indiscretions were committed while she was still in S'pore, before she ventured to HK. So it matches the report that it's in the local scene.

Hi brother, got picture of this He Jie? I cannot remember her. :biggrin:

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you look at He Jie's face, you can clearly conclude that she went for an "extreme makeover".

At her age, she share a same resemblance of Foyce Le Xuan. My guess is that He Jie has been "bao" by a rich guy which is why she can still leave a luxury lifestyle even though her acting career is screwed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun believe its Ann Kwok, how come no one like Ling Xiang Ping? if I want a wifey, she's my 1st choice in TCS

Again, she is too far down the Mediacorp food chain to be considered an 'Ah Jie'.
Also, LXP never left Singapore to further her showbiz career.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i rem He Jie is like some PRC woman right? dun have much impression ....definitely not considered Queen of mediacock loh.

Ann Kok my choice for bonking. Jessica Liu too...too bad she not contracted to TCS

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i rem He Jie is like some PRC woman right? dun have much impression ....definitely not considered Queen of mediacock loh.

Ann Kok my choice for bonking. Jessica Liu too...too bad she not contracted to TCS
He Jie that time is like the slut of SBC, like Amy Yip of CatIII, whahaha