SG Live Bet
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 113

Thread: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,436
    My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 3

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooball (clone) View Post
    Ann Cock, Phyllis Quack, Fanny Wong, Auntie Zoo etc all went overseas to develop but not successful. They are all considered ah jies as well. However, none of them look like 'innocent' type.
    It's not any of those u named. It's actually He Jie, who back then always played the sweet innocent young thing with her domesticated look. She left SBC or TCS (Mediacorp predecessors) in what was considered a bold move then to Hong Kong as she was fluent in Cantonese. But she failed miserably and ended up acting in Karaoke Videos, well, not much as an acting actually, u know those low-cost production that features a grl walking about in pensive mood against a famous tourist spot. One of my friends walking in SBC's security outfit said He Jie is well known for placing her arms on men whenever she talks to them, regardless of who u are. Now u know why a drink seller is involved.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The World
    Posts
    3,358
    My Reputation Points: 670 / Power: 7

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooball (clone) View Post
    Ann Cock, Phyllis Quack, Fanny Wong, Auntie Zoo etc all went overseas to develop but not successful. They are all considered ah jies as well. However, none of them look like 'innocent' type.
    Ann or Phyllis? Fann cannot be said to be unsuccessful while Zoe was merely scratching the surface.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The World
    Posts
    3,358
    My Reputation Points: 670 / Power: 7

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by freedalas View Post
    It's not any of those u named. It's actually He Jie, who back then always played the sweet innocent young thing with her domesticated look. She left SBC or TCS (Mediacorp predecessors) in what was considered a bold move then to Hong Kong as she was fluent in Cantonese. But she failed miserably and ended up acting in Karaoke Videos, well, not much as an acting actually, u know those low-cost production that features a grl walking about in pensive mood against a famous tourist spot. One of my friends walking in SBC's security outfit said He Jie is well known for placing her arms on men whenever she talks to them, regardless of who u are. Now u know why a drink seller is involved.
    Unlikely. It says Mediacorp actress and she isn't in Mediacorp. Furthermore, the report talks about local scene.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sink City
    Posts
    22,302
    My Reputation Points: 3016 / Power: 15

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    who cares? it is her private life. We should not intrude into her privacy.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    146
    My Reputation Points: 14 / Power: 0

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    Any pic of her? No idea we had such actress here.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,533
    My Reputation Points: 511 / Power: 6

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruxx View Post
    I'm not terribly fond of 戏子. They, especially the ones in Sinkieland, tend to be of low intelligence and I find dumb women, no matter how beautiful, a major turn-off.
    Why you bother about their IQ? Its the body you want!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,436
    My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 3

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Perspective View Post
    Unlikely. It says Mediacorp actress and she isn't in Mediacorp. Furthermore, the report talks about local scene.
    He Jie's sexual indiscretions were committed while she was still in S'pore, before she ventured to HK. So it matches the report that it's in the local scene.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,510
    My Reputation Points: 955 / Power: 0

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruxx View Post
    I'm not terribly fond of 戏子. They, especially the ones in Sinkieland, tend to be of low intelligence and I find dumb women, no matter how beautiful, a major turn-off.
    You sound as if Ho Ching is your cup of tea... sorry brother, taken !

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere... somewhere lah!!
    Posts
    19,727
    My Reputation Points: 6905 / Power: 21

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    I dun believe its Ann Kwok, how come no one like Ling Xiang Ping? if I want a wifey, she's my 1st choice in TCS

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BusNo64 is a cheapskate low baller
    This is how you sum up Drifter, see here, hahaha
    FishyPie - Moron of the Decade, and a SPH dog

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    8,857
    My Reputation Points: 4718 / Power: 13

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by freedalas View Post
    He Jie's sexual indiscretions were committed while she was still in S'pore, before she ventured to HK. So it matches the report that it's in the local scene.
    Hi brother, got picture of this He Jie? I cannot remember her.
    Retired from Moderator's Duty

    Still active in stirring shit

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere... somewhere lah!!
    Posts
    19,727
    My Reputation Points: 6905 / Power: 21

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    Hi brother, got picture of this He Jie? I cannot remember her.
    Very slutty look 1, LOL
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BusNo64 is a cheapskate low baller
    This is how you sum up Drifter, see here, hahaha
    FishyPie - Moron of the Decade, and a SPH dog

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    523
    My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 3

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    He Jie is so long ago, now old liao. More recently, she acted as an aging mom in some show.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    232
    My Reputation Points: 31 / Power: 0

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by freedalas View Post
    It's not any of those u named. It's actually He Jie, who back then always played the sweet innocent young thing with her domesticated look. She left SBC or TCS (Mediacorp predecessors) in what was considered a bold move then to Hong Kong as she was fluent in Cantonese. But she failed miserably and ended up acting in Karaoke Videos, well, not much as an acting actually, u know those low-cost production that features a grl walking about in pensive mood against a famous tourist spot. One of my friends walking in SBC's security outfit said He Jie is well known for placing her arms on men whenever she talks to them, regardless of who u are. Now u know why a drink seller is involved.
    If you look at He Jie's face, you can clearly conclude that she went for an "extreme makeover".

    At her age, she share a same resemblance of Foyce Le Xuan. My guess is that He Jie has been "bao" by a rich guy which is why she can still leave a luxury lifestyle even though her acting career is screwed.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,438
    My Reputation Points: 889 / Power: 8

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    come on... waiting for pics of said "He Jie". didn't even know we had such an actress.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere... somewhere lah!!
    Posts
    19,727
    My Reputation Points: 6905 / Power: 21

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by bushtucker View Post
    come on... waiting for pics of said "He Jie". didn't even know we had such an actress.
    I cant find it in google....
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BusNo64 is a cheapskate low baller
    This is how you sum up Drifter, see here, hahaha
    FishyPie - Moron of the Decade, and a SPH dog

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    23,944
    My Reputation Points: 4043 / Power: 17

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Alamaking View Post
    I dun believe its Ann Kwok, how come no one like Ling Xiang Ping? if I want a wifey, she's my 1st choice in TCS
    Again, she is too far down the Mediacorp food chain to be considered an 'Ah Jie'.
    Also, LXP never left Singapore to further her showbiz career.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    8,857
    My Reputation Points: 4718 / Power: 13

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Alamaking View Post
    I cant find it in google....
    There you go. I'm on the bed using iPhone, cannot post the pic. But here is the link to her pic. I actually love this type of lao kway bu

    http://wapp.baidu.com/f?kz=913785451&lp=7200
    Retired from Moderator's Duty

    Still active in stirring shit

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in a longkang somewhere in Mozambique
    Posts
    7,741
    My Reputation Points: 914 / Power: 8

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    i rem He Jie is like some PRC woman right? dun have much impression ....definitely not considered Queen of mediacock loh.

    Ann Kok my choice for bonking. Jessica Liu too...too bad she not contracted to TCS

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere... somewhere lah!!
    Posts
    19,727
    My Reputation Points: 6905 / Power: 21

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by red amoeba View Post
    i rem He Jie is like some PRC woman right? dun have much impression ....definitely not considered Queen of mediacock loh.

    Ann Kok my choice for bonking. Jessica Liu too...too bad she not contracted to TCS
    He Jie that time is like the slut of SBC, like Amy Yip of CatIII, whahaha
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BusNo64 is a cheapskate low baller
    This is how you sum up Drifter, see here, hahaha
    FishyPie - Moron of the Decade, and a SPH dog

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    306
    My Reputation Points: 43 / Power: 7

    Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooball (clone) View Post
    Ann Cock, Phyllis Quack, Fanny Wong, Auntie Zoo etc all went overseas to develop but not successful. They are all considered ah jies as well. However, none of them look like 'innocent' type.
    Could it be Fiona Xie?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!
    By BusNo64 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 26-04-2012, 06:01 PM
  2. Actress in 'bedroom photo' scandal said to be married
    By BuiKia in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22-03-2011, 12:43 AM
  3. SCANDAL! mediacorp actress moonlight as chicken when oversea
    By BusNo64 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 13-02-2011, 02:06 AM
  4. Spore actress in sex video scandal!!
    By BuiKia in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 02:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •