• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is GMS Back

Upright

Hmmm....one good question, why is GMS back at this time? Guess???? Will we see him in sub-court this few days??? I do smell something is going on.......:biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just ignore him, he has done enough damage to the opposition and the more attention he gets the more noise he makes and the more damage he does to the opposition and benefits the PAP

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Glutamate monosodium. Or should it be monosodium glutamate (MSG).

Ahhh ... so this is Goh Meng Seng:

631px-Monosodium_glutamate.svg.png

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has some guts, that I have to give him. As a political aspirant, his days are over for various reasons. His stubbornness is legendary as many here will attest. He has very poor reading of the ground, skewed political views and poor character judgement. Need I go on?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He has some guts, that I have to give him. As a political aspirant, his days are over for various reasons. His stubbornness is legendary as many here will attest. He has very poor reading of the ground, skewed political views and poor character judgement. Need I go on?

His poor reading of the ground is also legendary. Do you know he once suggested that MSK might have died in detention and the ISD conspired to cover up the whole thing?

He has a certain level of political astuteness and can still contribute as a commentator provided he does not let his ego take over.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not too sure if it is real guts. Some people can kpkb LKY and his family plus the establishment without fear. They are licensed to do so.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Windsor,

I have to disagree with you here.

I do not have "poor judgement" of character; definitely not as poor as WP's leaders as in YSL's case. In fact, YSL is not the only "poor judgement" WP leaders have made, just that such time bombs will only blow up when the time is ripe.

My reading of the ground is spot on most of the time. Be it predictions on Aljunied or AMK ground back in GE2006, or Marine Parade, Tampines or CCK in GE2011. On the contrary, WP leaders have bad strategic judgement. It has insisted to bulldoze into MK as well as edging off Desmond Lim in Punggol East, giving such a bad excuse of "proximity" which is totally crap because Marine Parade is just next Aljunied and East Coast GRC as compared to MK. If it has the political strategic acumen, it should have instead combined force from Punggol East + MK team to take on Marine Parade and we would have a very good GE without any 3 corner fight at all.

To think that I have made the decision to give way to WP, hoping that it could have sent a stronger team to win MK, I am definitely not as stubborn as WP which insisted to go into 3 corner fight at all cost.

Some may question me about PE2011 but I would just say that I was supporting someone I feel would be a much better President in the wider context of balancing the power than the other 3, not someone I feel would win the PE. If supporting someone whom I think will win is my objective (for gaining whatever political capital so to speak), I would have chosen to help Tan CB or even Tony Tan. Those who are in the closed loop would know what were the advices I have given back then.

And my reading of the ground for WP right now is spot on again. The impact of YSL saga is more far reaching than what these WP IB would admit and the middle ground swing voters are doubting WP's credibility in wider context after the plagiarism saga happened on top of YSL saga. The ground has turned so bad against WP so much so that WP has to stop its weekly Hammer Sales for more than a month right now. The reason is not about concentrating on Hougang by election battle; Hammer Sales is the most important political activity WP concentrates on since 2001 and it won't stop it for no good reasons. It was because residents on the ground were questioning WP leaders when they were going around selling Hammer about YSL saga repeatedly and in some cases, nearly become heated argument in public that they have to make the painful decision to suspend such important political outreach activity until further notice. Hammer has literally become waste papers.

Skewed political views? I seriously doubt so. It depends on where you stand and it is relative to your political positioning which will make you feel that my political views are skewed. Both WP and PAP supporters would find my views skewed but it might be just the case that it was right at the neutral centre which both extreme sides view it as skewed.

As I put it, I am to sorry to say that your view is actually totally skewed when you lack the ability to analyze and see things in proper context with objectivity.

Goh Meng Seng

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am more interested to know why YSL is back in town now...

Goh Meng Seng

Hmmm....one good question, why is GMS back at this time? Guess???? Will we see him in sub-court this few days??? I do smell something is going on.......:biggrin:

murphy

Alfrescian
Loyal

RUmoour has it tha GMS is planning to lead a petition for clemency for the 48 men. And he is likely to seek the help of his old friend and team up at Hong Lim again.