• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is GMS Back

Z

Zombie

His stubbornness is legendary as many here will attest.

being too stubborn that he 看不开...
he is becoming like a 怨妇... really 怨气冲天...
hope he can put his buddhist beliefs into practice...

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Windsor,

I have to disagree with you here.

As I put it, I am to sorry to say that your view is actually totally skewed when you lack the ability to analyze and see things in proper context with objectivity.

Goh Meng Seng

Dear Meng Seng,

Good that you respond.

A political survivor is one who will not burn all his bridges, nor should he snipe at his former party in the guise of someone who says he is offering advice. That in reality is political suicide as their supporters will come in their defence and denounce you as a traitor and someone who has an agenda. Don't say you are unaware that this is happening, and that these supporters are not staying only in the wards of the WP but are located all over Singapore? Come the next elections, if and when and where you contested, bitter supporters of WP will not be there to support you. You are stirring shit which does not bode well for you politically.

It is not whether you are right or wrong, but how you sell yourself to others. What is the point of being proven right when in the process, you antagonise all? Will you get an award for being right? If you think WP or others cares very much that you are right, then you will be in a shock to discover otherwise. Of course being you, you won't also accept advices from others.

I am not a WP supporter, but I support the opposition. IMO, you are attempting to destroy not the WP, but the efforts of all who tried very hard not to allow the PAP the strong mandate they have enjoyed since the days of your hero Sir David Marshall. Your sig does not honour him and what you are doing is not worthy of his legacy.

I still stand by what I said about you, given my aforesaid comments.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Windsor,

I am LEAST worried about whether WP members and fanatic supporters will vote me in the next GE or not. :wink: Just like those people who told me that I will lose my election deposits if I continue to talk about high HDB prices when nobody else dares to challenge PAP on that issue, thinking that it is PAP's prized, biggest political capital since they became government. Even WP surrendered such issue and told some people that they didn't see anything wrong with high HDB prices which mean good asset value for Singaporeans.

I always believe that you got to get the fundamentals right first before your fight could be sustainable. YSL saga is the prime example of how things could magnify in damages if you didn't get the fundamental values right first but merely concentrate on "winning" short term battles. Political struggles and fights are long term battles, not just short term games.

I have never been afraid of losing support from PAP supporters by speaking up for the right values and issues, why should I be afraid of saying the right things about WP? I do understand that some WP supporters just hate me for being right about WP's screw ups and mismanagement. Well, my advice to them is that the only productive thing for them to do is not to hate me for being right, but they should translate such energy to get WP to do the right things, get onto the right track.

The role and responsibility of a leader is to make others to see the right path, believe in the right cause and upholding the right values. Leader should not just be opportunistic and keep quiet or take that attitude of "see no evil, hear no evil" just to follow with the crowd/herd mentality for the fear of losing popular support. Such populist attitude may gave him so short term support but in the end, the whole society suffers as everybody will lose their sense of right and wrong. Such lack of moral courage and trading of values for personal popularity are just despicable. That is why I scolded Ramseth of being despicable when he would try all means to justify the unjustifiable, twist the logic and fan populist emotions just to make that crook values look right.

As a person who studied economics, I uphold my stance against any sorts of monopolies, or attempt of monopoly of power. Monopoly of power does not only exist in ruling party PAP but also exist in WP with the attempts to monopolize the opposition platform. WP could well be more PAP than PAP in that sense. Thus, I always believe in multi-party system vs the myopic push of WP members towards "two party system".

I stand by my words and actions that if people like you continue to try and defend the faults and flaws of WP, it would actually do more harm than good to the whole opposition cause.

You may think I am trying to destroy WP or the opposition, on the contrary, that is actually a very short term, short-sighted view. In fact, I believe that supporters like you who blindly try to defend or condone WP's faults and flaws are the the ones who will destroy WP and opposition cause by making WP spoilt. Checks and balances don't only apply to the ruling party, it also applies to opposition parties as well. The only apparent result of the lacking of such checks and balances is arrogance and destruction of core values.

Goh Meng Seng

Dear Meng Seng,

Good that you respond.

A political survivor is one who will not burn all his bridges, nor should he snipe at his former party in the guise of someone who says he is offering advice. That in reality is political suicide as their supporters will come in their defence and denounce you as a traitor and someone who has an agenda. Don't say you are unaware that this is happening, and that these supporters are not staying only in the wards of the WP but are located all over Singapore? Come the next elections, if and when and where you contested, bitter supporters of WP will not be there to support you. You are stirring shit which does not bode well for you politically.

It is not whether you are right or wrong, but how you sell yourself to others. What is the point of being proven right when in the process, you antagonise all? Will you get an award for being right? If you think WP or others cares very much that you are right, then you will be in a shock to discover otherwise. Of course being you, you won't also accept advices from others.

I am not a WP supporter, but I support the opposition. IMO, you are attempting to destroy not the WP, but the efforts of all who tried very hard not to allow the PAP the strong mandate they have enjoyed since the days of your hero Sir David Marshall. Your sig does not honour him and what you are doing is not worthy of his legacy.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
diam la, i waiting for you one day cannot control call chicken kana caught only. then WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You will be wasting your whole life for that wishful thought! :wink:

Stop being an ostrich. Wishing me dead won't make WP any better. It would be more productive and constructive for you to get WP to get on the right track instead of having high ego and refusing to face its own flaws and faults.

Goh Meng Seng

diam la, i waiting for you one day cannot control call chicken kana caught only. then WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Upright

Oh is YSL back as well? I don't care what GMS has done during the last GE, I am not a WP supporter but I am an opposition supporter. Just keen to know will both of them end up in sub-court soon together as "buddy-buddy"? Maybe during the last batch of them being sued will have high profile politicians before LHL calls for by-election in Hougang. Another plot to destroy all oppositions by Papies.

Hmmm....at least GMS won't screw other people wife and girlfriend like YSL, maybe someone from here, his "wife and girlfriend" kana YSL screwed too....??????

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You will be wasting your whole life for that wishful thought! :wink:

Stop being an ostrich. Wishing me dead won't make WP any better. It would be more productive and constructive for you to get WP to get on the right track instead of having high ego and refusing to face its own flaws and faults.

My son Vamjok is not an ostrich and where did he say he's wishing you dead? You're the ostrich on a deadend track. You:
- couldn't hold on to WP CEC Webmaster and left;
- could't hold on to NSP Sec-Gen and left;
- culdn't win any election.
You're on the right track?

You say WP is on the wrong track. WP won a GRC, not on the right track? Yes, YSL got into trouble. That's his personal trouble and mishandling. WP expelled him, not on the right track? WP challenges PAP for by-election, not on the right track? PAP hesitates and dares not call even now. YSL was on the wrong track, not WP.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have said for a long time that people do not know what is going on. There's a saying that you are judged based on the kind of enemies you have. Why WP won a GRC, I have to credit partly to Joseph Ong. Spreading so much filth and vile, he achieved the opposite effect by unwittingly gaving the impression that WP was a much-feared party. He remains so with his Temasek Times. Now the fat insect chap is trying to help WP in such a way too. Good for them to have such a critic milking sympathy for them.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
As usual, your despicable act just continues.

Did I say WP is not on the right track because it won a GRC? Well, maybe I should say WP is not on the right track because because it has WP CB? :wink:

Yeah, it is really despicable for you to cut YSL loose immediately when he fell (well, to think that you were trying so hard to white wash his fault at first!), convenient to push all the blame onto him and he was the one "not on the right track"... BUT WAIT, who puts YSL on that position in the first place? Well, actually YSL is just only part of the problem dude. There are issues of plagiarism by WP MPs. You want to say that it is them not on the right track as well?

When one look at it as a whole, it just reveals the fundamental problem and it is not surprising to me. WP lacks the upright principles and obviously, it will end up with people with integrity and credibility problems.

Wishing me dead or wishing me ended up with "scandals" has little difference in essence; just wishful thinking. It would be much better for you and your son plus insects to pray WP will not end up with more scandals, though that would be more or less wishful thinking as well. :wink:

There are lots of people who cannot win elections under opposition banner.... and that includes many WP candidates in the past as well as present. That doesn't really reflect who is on track and who is not. But the party which ends up with scandals which derail its overall political cause, will obviously the one which end up on the wrong track.

You can give all the crap reasons you have but there are many people who just can't believe that after 10 years of working together in the party, nobody actually knows YSL's scandalous hobby at all. You don't need to explain me actually, it is the voters on the ground who want the answers.

Of course, obviously WP couldn't answer and thus, it chose to avoid embarrassment altogether by stopping all its Hammer sales. Maybe you should help WP and try going around to declare it is only YSL's fault and see whether the voters on the ground are satisfied with such answers or not. :wink:_

Goh Meng Seng

My son Vamjok is not an ostrich and where did he say he's wishing you dead? You're the ostrich on a deadend track. You:
- couldn't hold on to WP CEC Webmaster and left;
- could't hold on to NSP Sec-Gen and left;
- culdn't win any election.

You say WP is on the wrong track. WP won a GRC, not on the right track? Yes, YSL got into trouble. That's his personal trouble and mishandling. WP expelled him, not on the right track. WP challenges PAP for by-election, not on the right track? PAP hesitates and dares not call even now. YSL was on the wrong track, not WP.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual, your despicable act just continues.

Did I say WP is not on the right track because it won a GRC? Well, maybe I should say WP is not on the right track because because it has WP CB? :wink:

Yeah, it is really despicable for you to cut YSL loose immediately when he fell (well, to think that you were trying so hard to white wash his fault at first!), convenient to push all the blame onto him and he was the one "not on the right track"... BUT WAIT, who puts YSL on that position in the first place? Well, actually YSL is just only part of the problem dude. There are issues of plagiarism by WP MPs. You want to say that it is them not on the right track as well?

Please, I've debated you but never insulted you as a friend. Check the dictionary meaning of despicable. It means 卑鄙。Am I so? I think not, as least not me if there's someone. I backed YSL all the way until he decided to runroad. Whereas, you bombarded and ambushed him and WP all the way, apparently trying to blow up the matter as if the whole WP is a harem and you yourself a saint. Can just one man and one woman in trouble derail WP off track. I think not too. I still respect you and remember the help you've given me in the past. So, please refrain from abusing unjustifyingly strong words on me. I only address the matter with frank personal opinion, 就事论事。 I've nothing to gain anyway and I have no axe to grind with anyone. There's nothing to be despicable about for me. You?

Last edited:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Meng Seng,

Good that you respond.

Well said!!!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's an interest way of looking at it. I must say WP has been doing the right thing, to count Temasek review, Goh Meng Seng, as its prime enemies.

The future bodes well for WP.

I have said for a long time that people do not know what is going on. There's a saying that you are judged based on the kind of enemies you have. Why WP won a GRC, I have to credit partly to Joseph Ong. Spreading so much filth and vile, he achieved the opposite effect by unwittingly gaving the impression that WP was a much-feared party. He remains so with his Temasek Times. Now the fat insect chap is trying to help WP in such a way too. Good for them to have such a critic milking sympathy for them.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's an interest way of looking at it. I must say WP has been doing the right thing, to count Temasek review, Goh Meng Seng, as its prime enemies.

The future bodes well for WP.

Other than that, it's a waste on time adding to what has already been said and responsing to someone not reading/listening hence respond something immaterial in return.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
就事论事,说你卑鄙已经是很客气了。卑鄙是指你处事的手段,并非给你套名,要套名的话,有很多词可以用,如无耻、小人等。。。。

Goh Meng Seng

Please, I've debated you but never insulted you as a friend. Check the dictionary meaning of despicable. It means 卑鄙。Am I so? I think not, as least not me if there's someone. I backed YSL all the way until he decided to runroad. Whereas, you bombarded and ambushed him and WP all the way, apparently trying to blow up the matter as if the whole WP is a harem and you yourself a saint. Can just one man and one woman in trouble derail WP off track. I think not too. I still respect you and remember the help you've given me in the past. So, please refrain from abusing unjustifyingly strong words on me. I only address the matter with frank personal opinion, 就事论事。 I've nothing to gain anyway and I have no axe to grind with anyone. There's nothing to be despicable about for me. You?

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
骗吃,骗喝,骗女人上床,除了三骗你还会什么? 你不卑鄙谁卑鄙?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
就事论事,说你卑鄙已经是很客气了。卑鄙是指你处事的手段,并非给你套名,要套名的话,有很多词可以用,如无耻、小人等。。。。

既然这是阁下队在下的评价,那就到此为止,人立于天地之间,天下为公,公道自在人心。在下也不想以恶言反驳。