SG Live Bet
SG Tipster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: karma ??? ;)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default karma ??? ;)

    regardless of how one “interprets” karma, it effectively remains a system of rewards and punishments for human behavior that somehow happens to be written in the fabric of reality.

    " the law of karma is just the law of action and consequnces ". ????

    there is no natural ‘law of action and consequences.” the term “consequences” comes with the connotation of “just desserts” , reward/benefit and punishment/harm that we experience as a matter justice because of the moral or immoral qualities of our actions. that buddhisum chose to reference “consequences” rather than the genuinely neutral “cause and effect” helps prove my point: it’s a system of rewards and punishments.

    a naturalistic universes that is indifferent to us doesn’t care if we behave morally or immorally because the entire notion of “moral behavior” is humans. a naturalistic universe doesn’t have any system written into it that benefits us when we do good or harms us when we do bad.

    people who believe in and teach about a supernaturalistic universe, in contrast, try to incorporate elements that remove morality and justice from human hands. this is little more than ego and magic ego, in thinking that anything about the fabric of reality would be set up to accommodate our moral decisions .. magic, in reaching outside basic natural explanations in order to rationalize the beliefs that boost our egos.
    Last edited by drifter; 22-04-2012 at 08:58 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,218
    My Reputation Points: 502 / Power: 8

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    bro i dun mind telling u LOL i study buddhism philosophy, i think no one will be bothered arguing with u. cos....to most of us who study the philosophy (not taking it as a religion, treat it like confucious), our attitude is...you dun accept ar. ok loh LOL

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,218
    My Reputation Points: 502 / Power: 8

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    by the way try this chamomile tea see if it helps in your sleeping issue.

    i got something impt to do these few days that why staying up till like that. u machiam everyday ...means u have problem sleeping...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by vamjok View Post
    bro i dun mind telling u LOL i study buddhism philosophy, i think no one will be bothered arguing with u. cos....to most of us who study the philosophy (not taking it as a religion, treat it like confucious), our attitude is...you dun accept ar. ok loh LOL
    bro , actucally i also used to study buddhisum philosophy too ..thats why i also know theres tons of error in his teaching ... from young im already interested in all religions ...i want to understand why men can be brainwashed . i study bible , buddhisum and taoism too . thats why i know whats going on in most of the religion . no worries bro , as long as those devotees dont talk nonsense like those idiot christains ..im fine with them . one thing i like about buddhisum is because they never try to infect you with their views

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by vamjok View Post
    by the way try this chamomile tea see if it helps in your sleeping issue.

    i got something impt to do these few days that why staying up till like that. u machiam everyday ...means u have problem sleeping...
    bro...i do have sleeping problems for months liao ...thanks for the concern i will get some chamomile tea thankyou once again bro .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,218
    My Reputation Points: 502 / Power: 8

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    bro...i do have sleeping problems for months liao ...thanks for the concern i will get some chamomile tea thankyou once again bro .
    i drink about 3 cups i will feel zzzzzzzz LOL

    its a natural form of sedative, although a very mild one

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by vamjok View Post
    i drink about 3 cups i will feel zzzzzzzz LOL

    its a natural form of sedative, although a very mild one
    wow...using natural herbs can get high ..i like im not a chemical person

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,218
    My Reputation Points: 502 / Power: 8

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    actually i discover it by accident. want to buy tea stay awake ( i dunno abt this effect then), so go down ntuc took a walk. saw the flower packaging very nice so i bought it. knn when drink....i find my bed fucking attractive. instead of staying awake to do my things i went to sleep

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by vamjok View Post
    actually i discover it by accident. want to buy tea stay awake ( i dunno abt this effect then), so go down ntuc took a walk. saw the flower packaging very nice so i bought it. knn when drink....i find my bed fucking attractive. instead of staying awake to do my things i went to sleep
    maybe i will try to burn the herbs and try to smoke it instead ...maybe lagi high

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,218
    My Reputation Points: 502 / Power: 8

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    maybe i will try to burn the herbs and try to smoke it instead ...maybe lagi high
    hahhahahahahhahhahahha that i never try b4

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by vamjok View Post
    hahhahahahahhahhahahha that i never try b4
    bro seriously i will try it ...im a curious person by nature i will let you know the effect once i have try it .

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,218
    My Reputation Points: 502 / Power: 8

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    bro seriously i will try it ...im a curious person by nature i will let you know the effect once i have try it .
    seriously you should be a lab scientist. in fact many of the breakthrough are made cos of people having this kind of attitude.

    For example i remember one classic story, LED technology was made possible by a japanese fellow when he discover how to make blue LED (cos blue light high energy hard to make anyway just leave out the technical details).

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuji_Nakamura

    in the process of making blue LED, he burn down his lab i think 3 times, FUCKING BIG FIRE. he was working in a small private company and that why the safety regulation everyone close 1 eye. the method he used was consider super dangerous and insane that no big lab or uni will allowed. in the end he really did it and this technology changed the world from colour TV to lighting.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by vamjok View Post
    seriously you should be a lab scientist. in fact many of the breakthrough are made cos of people having this kind of attitude.

    For example i remember one classic story, LED technology was made possible by a japanese fellow when he discover how to make blue LED (cos blue light high energy hard to make anyway just leave out the technical details).

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuji_Nakamura

    in the process of making blue LED, he burn down his lab i think 3 times, FUCKING BIG FIRE. he was working in a small private company and that why the safety regulation everyone close 1 eye. the method he used was consider super dangerous and insane that no big lab or uni will allowed. in the end he really did it and this technology changed the world from colour TV to lighting.
    me be a lab scientist ? you must be joking bro , the whole lab will be burn down by me whahhahha..during my secondary school days my science teacher already banned me from touching the lab equipment . curosity kills the cat bro ...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,218
    My Reputation Points: 502 / Power: 8

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    me be a lab scientist ? you must be joking bro , the whole lab will be burn down by me whahhahha..during my secondary school days my science teacher already banned me from touching the lab equipment . curosity kills the cat bro ...
    i myself set a fire during experiment once. lol...i did not do it on purpose

    fuck it scare the hell out of me. i was stoning the whole day after it had happen.

    lol useless sci teacher, when got kids under me in the past. i let them play everything LOL cos i myself also will play. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
    Last edited by vamjok; 23-04-2012 at 04:18 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,047
    My Reputation Points: 392 / Power: 6

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by vamjok View Post
    i myself set a fire during experiment once. .......... scare the hell out of me. i was stoning the whole day after it had happen.....useless sci teacher, when got kids under me in the past. i let them play everything LOL cos i myself also will play. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
    Dear Scientist (???) Rojak,

    Bible cautioned us that to live and to live well, we need to be fed with and to understand the knowledge of God. This is a life-long pursuit. Read Hosea 4:6: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

    Thankfully, you are not destroyed by the fire...not now at least...and hopefully you can come to realise and take the word from Prophet Hosea seriously.....you need the knowledge of God which can be acquired by reading the Bible to stay alive, now and forever.

    Nevertheless, it seems that you even lack some basic science knowledge....where did you get your degree???? Also, happy (and yet sad) you believe in hell but hell is really no joke....even a 'small' accident could laterially scare you out of it....so, Scientist (???) Rojak, get real....once you are in, there is no exit route; you will be there forever! Another problem with sinners is that we also blame others when things turn out not right for us...it's the fault of others....why blame your sci teachers.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,218
    My Reputation Points: 502 / Power: 8

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalm23 View Post
    Dear Scientist (???) Rojak,

    Bible cautioned us that to live and to live well, we need to be fed with and to understand the knowledge of God. This is a life-long pursuit. Read Hosea 4:6: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

    Thankfully, you are not destroyed by the fire...not now at least...and hopefully you can come to realise and take the word from Prophet Hosea seriously.....you need the knowledge of God which can be acquired by reading the Bible to stay alive, now and forever.

    Nevertheless, it seems that you even lack some basic science knowledge....where did you get your degree???? Also, happy (and yet sad) you believe in hell but hell is really no joke....even a 'small' accident could laterially scare you out of it....so, Scientist (???) Rojak, get real....once you are in, there is no exit route; you will be there forever! Another problem with sinners is that we also blame others when things turn out not right for us...it's the fault of others....why blame your sci teachers.
    u are really a joke. u think the things i do is sec sch experiment? my experimental skill is way above your normal stupid uni graduate students. u go look at yourself in the mirror, what qualification u have to teach me with regards to this?

    i bet when you enter my workplace, u see the environment i doubt u even dare to touch those fuming containers. i seen tons of kids like you that talk big on paper, when put on the labcoat draw up the hood to do real things. all turn ball less when they see fume and large amount of heat generated.

    cowards and brainless stupid idiots like you that are useless to the society should just stay in ur own fucking church and remain an ignornance fuck

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,218
    My Reputation Points: 502 / Power: 8

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    deleted............................
    Last edited by vamjok; 24-04-2012 at 07:52 AM.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,218
    My Reputation Points: 502 / Power: 8

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    deleted..................
    Last edited by vamjok; 24-04-2012 at 07:51 AM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,218
    My Reputation Points: 502 / Power: 8

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)

    deleted...................
    Last edited by vamjok; 24-04-2012 at 07:52 AM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,218
    My Reputation Points: 502 / Power: 8

    Default Re: karma ??? ;)



    lets see how faith works again chemical shall we? u want to prove this using ur body? since you talk so much cock?
    Last edited by vamjok; 24-04-2012 at 07:54 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Sin vs karma
    By Ash007 in forum Discussions about Religion.
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 14-08-2010, 06:22 AM
  2. Do you all believe in KARMA?
    By krafty in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:46 AM
  3. do you believe in karma?
    By krafty in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-04-2010, 10:07 AM
  4. JN - Bad Karma?
    By halsey02 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 10:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •