• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Who Is The Real Howard Shaw?

I noticed that the news will always talk about the persons job and perceived social class when taking into account or quoting his views.
Does it really have any bearing on the person at all what job he does or how it relates to his views just because of his profession.

Of course it does. Prof tan ah kow's opinion definitely holds more weight compared to tan ah kow the noodle stall owner. Ok a prof isn't a fair comparison. Let's say ah beng kia the ceo of beng seng pte ltd's opinion definitely holds more weight compared to beng seng the karang guni man. Would anybody take his opinion seriously?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Race & Religion Folder ?

oh look gook tries to somehow confuse this site with the sex forum. Sure some members here do visit the sex forum but i would say that they are probably in the minority. Keep the 2 sites mutually exclusive and don't talk about the other site over here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Mensa IQ test - Are u a GENIUS ?

This iq test looks pretty culturally and litinerally specific. Only english speaking ppl that constantly read english novels would know most of those phrases.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: aung san suu kyi's golden words of wisdom on humility

I wonder if this post should be considered out of topic. Oh sure LTS doesn't have a good rep here but if he's not actually causing trouble why should his actions in the past be brought up here again for scrutiny? Screw you don't have the authority to make that call.

Yah, I agree with you on this