• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Qur'an heavenly or earthly?

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes...The Bible has verses pointing to the extreme complexity of how human beings are created (i.e. conceived). One particular verse is in Psalm 139:14 l will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Sorry bro but that verse from Psalm doesnt in anyway explain how conception takes place as you mentioned

We must understand that the Bible is not a science textbook (and you think Quaran is...I respect your view). The Bible is God's message to fallen human race. It has never been intended to be one....as science textbook. For God, nothing is new under the sun (Ecclesiastes 1:9 - The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.) There are however many many verses from the Bible that are consistent with science. In particular, the Book of Job tells us many natural phenomenons that only discovered by science in recent years or decades. All the scientific discoveries were the handiwork of God and they are meant for man to explore and that the kinowledge of God can be revealed through those discoveries. But among all, the most important knowledge that we all must take note is that God has sent His Son, Jesus, to redeem sinners. This job is completed at the Cross of Calvary.

ermm you have so far not been very specific pls be more specific in your examples, i have not seen any scientific miracles /discoveries in the bible what ive seen are errors as proven by science..eg:Genesis on how the universe was created even on the very first few verses you find errors!!(light created before the source of light i e the sun was even created , the moon as a source and not a reflection of light etc etc as pointed out by so many forummers in your scripture reading

Question for you: Does the Quran teaches that human are sinners? If so, can you tell us, from Quran's standpoint, how could sinners be redeemed and finally be reconciled with God?

Im afraid you got it all wrong my friend do you really believe that your children are born sinners? that little baby born to a Non Christian family will go to hell if it dies before reaching the age of reason? No court of law will ever charge a minor in that way let alone GOD ALMIGHTY...In Islam, ..."...No person earns any (sin) except against himself (only), and no bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another..." (Quran 6:164

My challenge to you. Google the Youtube for David Menton who is a anatomist and was previously professor at the Washington University of Medicine. He spent more than 40 years research into the human (and also animal) anatomy. You will marvel at his presentations. Though his presentations have significant displayed the consistence of Bible and creation, especially in the areas of human biology, we can learn alot from his presentation just strictly from science point of view. He has taken efforts to build a series of the presentation some last as long as 1 hour. So, take up the challenge and view those videos.

I will watch this video as you recommended ..and May i ask you if you need to just ask GOD ALMIGHTY the CREATOR and not HIS Creation for guidance im sure if you are sincere and are seeking the truth you and I by HIS Grace n Mercy will find it.

God Bless

God Bless you too bro

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
@psalm23...in Islam salvation comes from your own repentance and sincerity besides belief..belief without deeds is empty.

In your religion the bible does not teach anything of the sort that you and your churches are now preaching salvation thru the blood of Christ(peace be upon him)

let me clarify that we Muslims should believe in what was sent down to the prophets Moses Alaihi Salaam(the Taurat) and David Alaihi Salaam(the zuboor or psalms) and Jesus Alaihi Salaam(the Injeel or Gospel) but its controlling book is for us always the last and final revelation I:E the Quran.
So we believe(now i must ephasise this term cos you may believe otherwise) that whatevr is true in the Bible or the Torah and the earlier books is confirmed in the Quran.

Now going back to what i mentioned earlier regarding salvation in Christianity..if you look at Matthew 19 verse 16 onwards:

One person came to ask Jesus(PBUH) saying "Oh Good Master, what good things shall i do that i attain eternal life,?"
Jesus answered, "Why Does Thou Calleth me GOOD? there is none Good except the FATHER in Heaven!"and if you want to attain eternal life,, keep the commandments..."

Did He say if you want to attain eternal life(salvation in our case), believe that I AM YOUR GOD?
Did He say that if you want to attain eternal life, believe that I AM ABOUT TO DIE FOR ALL YOUR SINS?
NOPE he said there is ONLY ONE GOOD that is the FATHER in Heaven

He said Keep the Commandments.

peace be with you

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
@psalm23...in Islam salvation comes from your own repentance and sincerity besides belief..belief without deeds is empty.
Do these deeds include lying, killing, raping oppressing etc? What kind of deeds are you taught to do? Wake up! Don't be fooled anymore. God won't teach you such things.

In your religion the bible does not teach anything of the sort that you and your churches are now preaching salvation thru the blood of Christ(peace be upon him)

Not true, you don't even know what the Bible teaches. Phi 2:12,13 James 2 14-26

let me clarify that we Muslims should believe in what was sent down to the prophets Moses Alaihi Salaam(the Taurat) and David Alaihi Salaam(the zuboor or psalms) and Jesus Alaihi Salaam(the Injeel or Gospel) but its controlling book is for us always the last and final revelation I:E the Quran.
So we believe(now i must ephasise this term cos you may believe otherwise) that whatevr is true in the Bible or the Torah and the earlier books is confirmed in the Quran.

So according to your Islamic doctrine, Allah couldn't protect his word and lost all those books then. You see the fallacy and contradiction there?

Now going back to what i mentioned earlier regarding salvation in Christianity..if you look at Matthew 19 verse 16 onwards:

One person came to ask Jesus(PBUH) saying "Oh Good Master, what good things shall i do that i attain eternal life,?"
Jesus answered, "Why Does Thou Calleth me GOOD? there is none Good except the FATHER in Heaven!"and if you want to attain eternal life,, keep the commandments..."

Did He say if you want to attain eternal life(salvation in our case), believe that I AM YOUR GOD?
Did He say that if you want to attain eternal life, believe that I AM ABOUT TO DIE FOR ALL YOUR SINS?
NOPE he said there is ONLY ONE GOOD that is the FATHER in Heaven

He said Keep the Commandments.

peace be with you

Jesus also said 'I am the way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'
You can't quote selective verses only can you? Read the whole Bible and don't be fooled by other Muslims.

Come to think of it, Muslims don't keep Jesus' commandments at all. Don't Muslims then go to hell according to your logic?

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
we do keep all the commandments that the Christians dont ...dont let your hate consume you. follow your bible in what has been confirmed in the Quran only those that has been confirmed in the Quran and not anything else..wake up urself ..did you really believe the little baby who died at infancy goes to hell because it was a sinner? answer this and then we ll go on to Mark 16 : These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak in new languages.

just prove to me you can speak some new languiages like Russian or even Greek your very own new testament lang or Hebrew!! if you can do that then i will lean toward believeing you.. and then go on to the next verse .

They will be able to handle snakes with safety, and if they drink anything poisonous, it won't hurt them. They will be able to place their hands on the sick, and they will be healed."

if you believe the bible is the word of GOD then why arent you in the hospital right now theres hundreds upon hundreds of ppl who are sick just go visit the cancer wards and heal them!
LOL

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do these deeds include lying, killing, raping oppressing etc? What kind of deeds are you taught to do? Wake up! Don't be fooled anymore. God won't teach you such things.
as opposed to the lying killing and raping that is quite prevalent in your church even today?

Not true, you don't even know what the Bible teaches. Phi 2:12,13 James 2 14-26

So according to your Islamic doctrine, Allah couldn't protect his word and lost all those books then. You see the fallacy and contradiction there?

Allah did not intend for the other books to be protected just the Quran the Torah etc etc were only meant to be for the people of the time as you mentioned vis a vis Deutronomy 13 do you not recall saying that its not relevant? use your brain , thats why the bible only contains some of the original teachngs of Christ(peace be upon him) Didnt Christ say "I am not sent but for the lost sheep of Israel?

Jesus also said 'I am the way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'
You can't quote selective verses only can you? Read the whole Bible and don't be fooled by other Muslims.

Come to think of it, Muslims don't keep Jesus' commandments at all. Don't Muslims then go to hell according to your logic? answered in my other post
Woe it is to those who write the scripture with their own hands and say this is from GOD.......(Quran)

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
we do keep all the commandments that the Christians dont ...dont let your hate consume you. follow your bible in what has been confirmed in the Quran only those that has been confirmed in the Quran and not anything else..wake up urself ..did you really believe the little baby who died at infancy goes to hell because it was a sinner? answer this and then we ll go on to Mark 16 : These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak in new languages.
Nope, you fellas murder, lie, forcibly convert, enslave and bow to idol. You never followed Jesus commandments.

just prove to me you can speak some new languiages like Russian or even Greek your very own new testament lang or Hebrew!! if you can do that then i will lean toward believeing you.. and then go on to the next verse .
I can indeed.

They will be able to handle snakes with safety, and if they drink anything poisonous, it won't hurt them. They will be able to place their hands on the sick, and they will be healed."
Been there done that. No problem.

if you believe the bible is the word of GOD then why arent you in the hospital right now theres hundreds upon hundreds of ppl who are sick just go visit the cancer wards and heal them!
LOL

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allah did not intend for the other books to be protected just the Quran the Torah etc etc were only meant to be for the people of the time as you mentioned vis a vis Deutronomy 13 do you not recall saying that its not relevant? use your brain , thats why the bible only contains some of the original teachngs of Christ(peace be upon him) Didnt Christ say "I am not sent but for the lost sheep of Israel?

Really? Where did the Quran say that?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry bro but that verse from Psalm doesnt in anyway explain how conception takes place as you mentioned......

....Question for you: Does the Quran teaches that human are sinners? If so, can you tell us, from Quran's standpoint, how could sinners be redeemed and finally be reconciled with God?

.....Im afraid you got it all wrong my friend do you really believe that your children are born sinners? that little baby born to a Non Christian family will go to hell if it dies before reaching the age of reason? No court of law will ever charge a minor in that way let alone GOD ALMIGHTY...In Islam, ..."...No person earns any (sin) except against himself (only), and no bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another..." (Quran 6:164

God Bless you too bro

That's where we (i.e. Christians) are fundamentally different from other religions - I would say all, except the Jewish. From the very first Book of the Bible, Genesis to the last Book, Revelation, we are told that we are sinners, and why we have sinned against God, the whole story is told in the Book of Genesis. What follows after was this God's redemptive work to bring back to Him through His Son Jesus to die on the Cross of the sinners.

It is very difficult, to the point that it is quite impossible for many people to acknowledge they are sinners. Some religions even taught that human are fundamentally good and this is completely contradicted the Bible which says that "None is righteous." Yes....all are born sinners - including my very dear child. In fact, our conversation and debate should just end because we cannot proceed further and any further discussions are simply an extrapolation of our disagreements and our differences. These are irreconcilable differences - sadly, but true.

Frankly, personally, I can't even accept I am not a sinner. I have a corruptible mind, thinking nothing but only for myself...the best to describe me: selfish, unkind, ungenerous, unholy, ungodly. I can't imagine how I could face God on the basis of what I am now. Yes, I tried (and also many people tried, I believe) to be 'good' but things always turn up to be the opposite......and the word of God, the Bible is the best spiritual mirror. When we compared our present state to what God has to say about us, we - meaning Christians - can easily comprehend His words. The word of God have become fully alive.

So, respectfully, if you are taught by your prophets otherwise and you believe what they taught, by all means you have every right.....

A correction of your statment. All babies are borned to Christian families and if they don't repent and accept the blood of Jesus, they will not be spared. There is no such thing as you are born a Christian (but we are born-again Christians....hopefully, I could elaborate more of the two: born a Christian and born-again Christian.) Once we reach the age of accountability (or age of reason, as termed by you), we have to make a decision to either accept the Living God, Jesus or to reject Him as the Saviour....and oh, yes...if we reject Him, we will be lost eternally in hell, whether you are borned into a Christian family or into a non-Christian family.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
No where in the Bible nor does Christian doctrine ever taught that babies are born sinners.
Gymkhana don't even know what he is talking about. He simply listen to his Muslims propaganda bout Christianity w/o questioning.

On the contrary, in the case of allah, he tests men for kicks and judges them for it. Allah even encourages racism and charge enmity bewteen Muslims and non Muslims.
Muhamad cales Jews and Christians apes and pigs and in his dying breath cursed Jews and caused Muslims to hate Jews since then.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
No where in the Bible nor does Christian doctrine ever taught that babies are born sinners.
Gymkhana don't even know what he is talking about. He simply listen to his Muslims propaganda bout Christianity w/o questioning.

On the contrary, in the case of allah, he tests men for kicks and judges them for it. Allah even encourages racism and charge enmity bewteen Muslims and non Muslims.
Muhamad cales Jews and Christians apes and pigs and in his dying breath cursed Jews and caused Muslims to hate Jews since then.[/QUOTE

Dude you have just contradicted what your believing Christian mr Psalm23 has posted. Wuahahahahahahah
Exposed again. Damn between two evengelists here we also have radically different views on whether the children are born sinners or not ?.

Im confused which one is right psalm or kinanpua? Or they are neither

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's where we (i.e. Christians) are fundamentally different from other religions - I would say all, except the Jewish. From the very first Book of the Bible, Genesis to the last Book, Revelation, we are told that we are sinners, and why we have sinned against God, the whole story is told in the Book of Genesis. What follows after was this God's redemptive work to bring back to Him through His Son Jesus to die on the Cross of the sinners.

It is very difficult, to the point that it is quite impossible for many people to acknowledge they are sinners. Some religions even taught that human are fundamentally good and this is completely contradicted the Bible which says that "None is righteous." Yes....all are born sinners - including my very dear child. In fact, our conversation and debate should just end because we cannot proceed further and any further discussions are simply an extrapolation of our disagreements and our differences. These are irreconcilable differences - sadly, but true.

Frankly, personally, I can't even accept I am not a sinner. I have a corruptible mind, thinking nothing but only for myself...the best to describe me: selfish, unkind, ungenerous, unholy, ungodly. I can't imagine how I could face God on the basis of what I am now. Yes, I tried (and also many people tried, I believe) to be 'good' but things always turn up to be the opposite......and the word of God, the Bible is the best spiritual mirror. When we compared our present state to what God has to say about us, we - meaning Christians - can easily comprehend His words. The word of God have become fully alive.

So, respectfully, if you are taught by your prophets otherwise and you believe what they taught, by all means you have every right.....

A correction of your statment. All babies are borned to Christian families and if they don't repent and accept the blood of Jesus, they will not be spared. There is no such thing as you are born a Christian (but we are born-again Christians....hopefully, I could elaborate more of the two: born a Christian and born-again Christian.) Once we reach the age of accountability (or age of reason, as termed by you), we have to make a decision to either accept the Living God, Jesus or to reject Him as the Saviour....and oh, yes...if we reject Him, we will be lost eternally in hell, whether you are borned into a Christian family or into a non-Christian family.

Please refer to what your beloved brother kinanpua has posted he has contradicted you right here. Need your clarification.born sinner or not?cant be that the both of you are right!

All the same i thank you for being a respectable person we have differences but can we at least come toward a common term. That GOD is Only ONE?
Peace and may you and i be rightly guided

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pslam never ever said all babies are born sinners like you said.

That's correct! One of the misguided interpretation of a Bible verse is the word "sinner". Yes....all human are born with 'sin nature' and you can see even when children who are just learning to grap will start to grap everything and refuse to let go. We have to teach them to be generous, to share and so on. But, alas, often we are disappointed. This clearly indicated that to sin is a choice, and it always started from something little or tiny but progress to something very big. We read in James 1:14-15: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Jesus loves children and He told us that His kingdom belongs to little children [Matthew 19:14; Luke 18:16: .....Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God]. There is a very good spiritual lesson: We all need to be like little children, easy to forgive, easy to forget. Children are extremely dear to our Lord Jesus. He would not send them to hell....even though they may learn to grap things while they are still very young!

Having said this, here is the 'bad' news. Once we have reached our age of accountability, and we know how to exercise our choice, and our free will and unless we repent and exercise our choice and free will to obey God's commandments, we would be in a very dangerous state - spiritually-speaking - to be excluded from His kingdom. As warned by James in his epistle James 1:14-15, a little temptation, a little greed, a little hatred, a little jealousy if not contained in due course will bring forth eternal condemnation.

Yes...we are born sinners.....i.e. we are born with a 'sin nature'...and that includes children...God is gracious. He still give us the choice and the will to overcome this sinful nature, and through His spirit, we can all succeed in doing so. Remember, it is the will of God that none should perish. But God knows that it is impossible for us to escape all the temptations and to be completely sin-free and thus He sent His Son Jesus and offer the blood of His Son as our the price for the sins we have committed during our time when we are in adulthood, when have reached the age of accountability. No one on this earth, since its creation can really standup to claim that he or she has never broken any of the Ten Commandments. At one time or another, we have done some of these: told lies, stole, dishonour our parents, committed adultery, coveted other people properties and that still did not take into account that we have tons of idols, we worship false God, we take the name of God in vain, we did not really put our heart, soul and mind when worshipping God, and often we come to God only when we need Him.

Last edited:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pslam never ever said all babies are born sinners like you said.

oh no he didnt? hahahaha then let me copy and paste it here for you to see and dont you run away again !

"It is very difficult, to the point that it is quite impossible for many people to acknowledge they are sinners. Some religions even taught that human are fundamentally good and this is completely contradicted the Bible which says that "None is righteous." Yes....all are born sinners - including my very dear child."psalm23

now both trying to twist each others words to suit his own agenda .HAHAHAHA exposed time and again ..now tell me which one is correct born sinner or not??either psalm is bullshitting here or kinanpua is..

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are absolutely consistent. The problem is you did not read properly. Please show us where in the Bible did it say that babies are born with sin. Ask any of your Muslim friends for help if you can't

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We are absolutely consistent. The problem is you did not read properly. Please show us where in the Bible did it say that babies are born with sin. Ask any of your Muslim friends for help if you can't

i am not muslim . lim peh can help ...a sai bo ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
son ,please understand our great bible . babies being born in sin is commonly known as the doctrine of "original sin." also, it is know as "hereditary total depravity." the doctrine simply stated is the belief that adam and eve's sin (the original sin) is transmitted to all who are born into this world. supposedly, all who are born into this world inherit Adam's sin :wink: .son , dont ever forget my teaching ,...when i say all man sins means all human being sins unless you say babies are not human :wink: . son , please dont forget our bible ...repent ...repent :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW Gymkhana did not deal with the debate as well as the contradictions presented in his video by the islamic schorlar.

Can't run away one babe.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BTW Gymkhana did not deal with the debate as well as the contradictions presented in his video by the islamic schorlar.

Can't run away one babe.

whahahhaha....must let you religious ppl settle among yourself on that liao :wink: